Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• GetteJ
    GetteJ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am having a rotten time getting to Curves. We live in one town, I work in another, and my kids go to school in the one where Curves is, and where we do most of our shopping, etc. I try to plan errands so I get there, but their hours and my crazy work/life schedule make it hard. I work at a high school, so I'm planning to start using the workout room when I clock out.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: It can be challenging when you have Work Schedules and Kids Schedules to contend with. The most important thing is that you keep Moving and keep up with the Strength Training.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes I did
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on the Workouts so far!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yes! Yesterday AND today, going to make it 3 in a row tomorrow.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Yep!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yes I did! Proud of myself for getting up and going today.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Worked out at Curves early this morning. Going back to "Work" the Afternoon Shift.
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Did Curves Monday and Tuesday! Plan to do it Friday and Saturday this week! I love it! I just joined Monday! Couldn't go today because of all the shopping I had to do and then making food for tomorrow! Doing laundry now! Have a nice Thanksgiving! Cathy
  • charbear32
    charbear32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes I did! I jogged on the recovery boards and worked as hard as possible on the machines! We don't have curves smart though so I can only generalize how many calories I burned :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Yes, just go as hard as you can and you are getting the best out of the Machines.:drinker:
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Every day this week so far! And, going today and Sat!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I sure did. The music today was awesome. Walked in the park for 35 minutes too. #feelingreat.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: You all are doing Great!! It was way too cold here to walk at the Park, but I did get in 30 Minutes on the Treadmill and another 30 at work walking in the Hallway.
    :drinker: Keep Hitting those Machines and we will be hitting Goals before long!!
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 weeks ago I am going 5x per week todays was best yet says I burned 445
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Workout!!
  • GetteJ
    GetteJ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My Curves closed. A lady came in and opened a private club with a very similar concept. She had done the same in a neighboring town. Honestly, I don't know whether to rejoin. Because I don't live in the same town, I never get there. I should try to coordinate it with taking the kids to the pool or something.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    As much as I LOVE Curves I know that it may not be a good fit for everyone. It is best to fiind a Gym or an Activity that you enjoy and that you look forward to doing.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I worked out today which makes 3 days this week. I have been away most of the summer since middle of May, but now that vacations are over and school is getting ready to start, I am now working back in. I plan to go back on my keytag the second week of August when I can start going again 5 days a week. So far, however, I have gained weight 8 out of the 10 months I have been a member there but am hoping to go back to losing.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Welcome Back to Curves!! Hopefully you will have better luck in the next few months. Have you done the Curves Complete? I never did it (it wasn't available at the Curves I went to) but I have heard LOTS of Good Things about it.