EllenLM49 Posts: 4
    Options
    Me: 0
    The Binge: 1

If I could remember how awful I feel afterwards B would never win again :/
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options

I feel ya girl, sometimes a binge is easily triggered by whether or not I get a text! I've definitely realized how my emotions are attached to stupid things like that...running and long walks have helped get my mind off of it. Still working on keeping 'better' guys in my life so I'm not always feeling so unstable.

7-8-13
    Me: 6
    B: 2 (7/5, 7/6)

Record: Nov. 9B, Dec. 9B, Jan. 4B, Feb. 8B, Mar. 9B, Apr. 6B, May 10B Jun 5B

Leaving for Greece tomorrow! I'll be back 7/16..and will continue the challenge.

Yeah... thanks Duck and Jul. & this was a text message. I binged, and binged more than one day. I've binged three days in a row. And the guy I like just wants to be friends.

Maybe it's best I'm not in any relationships -- the constant binge days are making me feel worthless and unloveable. I know in reality feelings aren't a good indicator, and can't always be true, but how do I get my negative thoughts to go away when they destructive behavior is making me feel depressed?

Does anyone else ever just get that worthless feeling whenever you have a binge day? Some binge days I feel like hiding away and not talking to anyone (I can't however do that, lol.. but i can cancel some plans :/)

It effects my relationship with others. There are days I feel confident and happy and I want to talk to people (usually days ive been binge free for days and doing good on my diet/fitness. . . then there are days I feel really depressed, talkative, and gloomy -- binge days. I feel so messed up.)

Anyways.

The binge : 5

July 10th .
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've binged 2 more times since my last post here. 5 Binges for July so far. Ugh ...

I can relate to feeling worthless. The more I dislike myself for whatever reason, to easier it is to binge it seems and then that just starts the cycle over and over. "I feel like crap" --- eat. "I feel like crap BECAUSE I ate" --- eat again. Over and over.
    Each time it feels awful (mentally, emotionally, and yes physically)

I have no one to talk to about this. I don't think DH gets it, not sure he cares to be honest. I don't trust anyone in my daily life to actually confide in about this and the ONE time I did, the person I trusted, they threw a bunch of crap back in my face.

Everyone just thinks I am so perfect at all of this, eat right, work out, yayyy go me!! They have no eff-ing idea how much of a daily struggle this is. They don't know what I go through, what I put myself through, they don't know the emotions I have. Maybe some of that is my fault BECAUSE I DON'T tell them. Sometimes I do just want to be alone, away from everybody. I feel so alone most of the time anyhow so why not, right?

I'm rambling...
    Have to go to work now.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    July 9
    Karen 4
    The Binge 4
    Over Calories 1

Days Left 22

Binge Days
    7/4
    7/5
    7/6
    7/7
    Over calories
    7/8
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2013

Diane: 3
    Binge: 6
  • bluedevil005
    bluedevil005 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me: 3

Getting back on track.... slowly. One day at a time....
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    me 8
    binge 2
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 10

Me: 5
    Binge: 5

Gotta get out of this funk.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    July 10

Me: 8
    Binge: 2

Already worse than last month. Need sleep.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    July 10
    Karen 5
    The Binge 4
    Over Calories 1

Days Left 21

Binge Days
    7/4
    7/5
    7/6
    7/7
    Over calories
    7/8
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well, I went on vacation and overate all throughout the week. I knew I wouldn't be eating "healthy" and did pretty well at keeping the binge at bay until Sat. Then, I just went nuts :(

Me: 8
    Binge: 2
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2013

Diane: 4
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    July
    Me: 9
    Binge: 1

June: 3 binges
  • bluedevil005
    bluedevil005 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 11

Me: 6 *

Back on track today.
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    July 11

Me: 6 *

Back on track today.

Nice work!

Me: 10
    Binge Monster: 1 :)

and back on track calorie wise after the splurge around the 4th...
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Me:7
    Binge:5

Not doing so great this month. I was so depressed that I even looked online for appetite suppressant and diet pills that would suppress my appetite. Then I realize its' not about controlling the appetite, since when I binge, I'm not even hungry to begin with! Really need to dig deep and realize WHY I need to sit there and binge when obviously I am not even hungry.
This discussion has been closed.