Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I bought my little little dalek and cybermen 6 packs each so they can enact battles all over my house lol
  • KathySRW
    KathySRW Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I keep going back to Anime Detour, Minneapolis, every year, even though 90% of the other attendees seem to be 1/2 my age or younger.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Just found Earth 2 on Netflix! Bam! I get to relive it and watch the episodes I missed the first time.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I drew a portrait of myself as a mage casting a spell. ZAP!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I picked up one of these today
    IMG_20130717_164232_103_zpscb99d028.jpg
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Jealous! :bigsmile:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I tried my costume on for Manchester Comicon on Saturday and felt really badass :happy:
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just found Earth 2 on Netflix! Bam! I get to relive it and watch the episodes I missed the first time.

You may be the first person I've met that has heard of that show pre-Netflix. :drinker:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Since the weather is crud for the weekend my children and I shall be engaged in a marathon of epic proportions. Were currently mid season 4 of Dr who and hopefully by sunday night we will be on season 6
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    1001072_631779353509746_1623416551_n.jpg

So many giggles.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Jealous! :bigsmile:

I second the jealousy!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I just saw these guys at a panel @ SDCC
    IMG_20130719_144753_624_zpsd9ba05df.jpg
    and they showed the entire pilot of some new Marvel tv show. Forgot the name but it airs on ABC Sept. 24th :tongue:
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    I just saw these guys at a panel @ SDCC and they showed the entire pilot of some new Marvel tv show. Forgot the name but it airs on ABC Sept. 24th

Agents of SHIELD??? How was it? Watched Avengers again Thursday night and saw while poking around on IMDb that Clark Gregg will get to be Coulson again in this.
  • schonkreuz
    Options
    I bought a sonic screwdriver for my cosplay today. Oh yussssssssss.
  • lbpowers0506
    lbpowers0506 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    because I'm both REALLY looking forward to and REALLY dreading the end of the current season of Doctor Who...
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I just saw these guys at a panel @ SDCC and they showed the entire pilot of some new Marvel tv show. Forgot the name but it airs on ABC Sept. 24th

Agents of SHIELD??? How was it? Watched Avengers again Thursday night and saw while poking around on IMDb that Clark Gregg will get to be Coulson again in this.
    I just saw the trailer online and fangirl squeeed. Here it is...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3T-evQZiQo
  • schonkreuz
    Options
    because I'm both REALLY looking forward to and REALLY dreading the end of the current season of Doctor Who...

All of this, I'm watching all of these Matt Smith interviews and I'm like noooooo <333.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Doctor Who - the fourth doctor - while collating my chronicle sheets for Paizocon this weekend...

My favorite Doctor. Must as I like David Tennant and Matt Smith, Tom Baker will always be *THE* Doctor in my eyes. :)
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of everybody who is at SDCC this weekend. :cry:

Ah well... maybe next year!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I was flying back from Paizocon today, a little overtired and with gaming on the brain. I saw that the overhead luggage locker opposite me said "DC 17" and thought "hang on, it can't be *that* difficult to open" before I realised that was the seat number... :blushing: