I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm having some serious anxiety about my trip. I haven't gotten my Letter of Invitation from Russia yet, so I haven't been able to apply for my visa yet. I'm likely going to have to drive back down to DC from Buffalo next week and hope to god I get it in time before I leave on the 7th... They'll have my passport meaning I won't even be able to get to the airport (I'm flying out of Toronto) ...

wow i have to ask...how do you get to travel so much ? what do you do ?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm having some serious anxiety about my trip. I haven't gotten my Letter of Invitation from Russia yet, so I haven't been able to apply for my visa yet. I'm likely going to have to drive back down to DC from Buffalo next week and hope to god I get it in time before I leave on the 7th... They'll have my passport meaning I won't even be able to get to the airport (I'm flying out of Toronto) ...

I'm an ESL teacher, so I basically get paid to live in other countries.
  • sam308lbs
    Options

jealous! Actually English is my 2nd language so i can guess how difficult your job is
  • bregalad5
    Options

jealous! Actually English is my 2nd language so i can guess how difficult your job is

Yeah, it can be pretty stressful and difficult but I enjoy it. Usually the most difficult part is adjusting to the new cultures, though that's also one of the coolest parts of the adventure.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I confess that I truly like being alone so much that I don't know if I could ever live with a girlfriend.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess that comic con ended and I promptly drove to Utah with my sister and Rufio.

SDCC was a BLAST! I cosplayed, met a bunch of cool people, go to hang out with Cesar (when my sister wasn't being a demanding drama queen) got pulled to do a commercial spot for cartoon network (with a few other cosplayers) and made me thoroughly sad that I will be moving and this might be my last one for at least a year, probably longer.

I got a teeny, tiny bit of drama from my San Diego friends too.
    "Oh, I see, you have replaced us with this Kits girl, huh?" *sad and pouty faces*
    "We're dead to him now" (talking with each other)
    It was more like playful ribbing and teasing though. :laugh:
  • sam308lbs
    Options

Yeah, it can be pretty stressful and difficult but I enjoy it. Usually the most difficult part is adjusting to the new cultures, though that's also one of the coolest parts of the adventure.

i can imagine
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I really really really want to punch something. Is it Saturday yet?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I just ate my yogurt with a knife and that choboni flips are awesome. Just wish the yogurt was a little thicker.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have no desire to be in a love relationship right now, which pleases FWB because he can have me for a while if he wants too. :laugh:

I'm doing great on my own and I realize now that I have some baggage to clean up before considering dating if I don't want to do the same mistakes again.

Also, i'm going on my first trip outside the country, it's been 5 years since my last trip. I'm going to travel solo to Missouri and enjoy my single type vacation :love: And the reason I couldn't do it before was because my last 2 exes were money suckers in their own way.

So :drinker:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have no desire to be in a love relationship right now, which pleases FWB because he can have me for a while if he wants too. :laugh:

I'm doing great on my own and I realize now that I have some baggage to clean up before considering dating if I don't want to do the same mistakes again.

Also, i'm going on my first trip outside the country, it's been 5 years since my last trip. I'm going to travel solo to Missouri and enjoy my single type vacation :love: And the reason I couldn't do it before was because my last 2 exes were money suckers in their own way.

Just where in my fair state will you be visiting?
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

Also, i'm going on my first trip outside the country, it's been 5 years since my last trip. I'm going to travel solo to Missouri and enjoy my single type vacation :love:

Welcome to St. Louie! smiley-transport015.gif
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't checked any of my groups in MONTHS! Just wanted to say hellloooo and I hope everyone is doing well...
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

Just where in my fair state will you be visiting?

I`ll be spending a night in Fenton and then we`re (the friends that live there) driving to Bonnots Mill for a few days :love:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't checked any of my groups in MONTHS! Just wanted to say hellloooo and I hope everyone is doing well...
    Hi! Long time no see.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    TGIF mofo's I am doing everything I can so I don't have to work tomorrow.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    Its 7 pm here and i am about to go home soon..yea let the weekend begin!!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm really falling for my crush :love: but I don't think he's ready for a relationship. :ohwell:
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I took my time driving home yesterday and it took me 9.5 hours but I made it. Passed right out as soon as I got in the house. Went out to lunch with my sister, niece, and nephew today and we've been hanging out :)

I also confess I'm really excited to go to a concert tomorrow! A couple of my favorite bands will be there :D
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I took my time driving home yesterday and it took me 9.5 hours but I made it. Passed right out as soon as I got in the house. Went out to lunch with my sister, niece, and nephew today and we've been hanging out :)

I also confess I'm really excited to go to a concert tomorrow! A couple of my favorite bands will be there :D

I know what u mean, I drove to the beach and back last weekend total of about 4 hours each way and I was exhausted after. i'm fully looking forward to doing NOTHING this weekend :D