Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group too! I recently started doing Leslie Sansone workouts on YouTube, and I got hooked.

Yesterday (August 19) I did the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, and I loved it! 70 minutes long, wow!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hi Rising and welcome! The 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk is one of my favs! Gotta love the 12 minute miles!

Today I did 4 Fast Miles early in the morning and I just finished the "Start Walking At Home" 2 mile walk.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I did weights this evening, but I added the 1 Mile Express workout (15 minutes) from YouTube.
  • ldjames69
    ldjames69 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I learned about Leslie Sansone years ago. A friend used it to lose weight. When my doctor suggested that I control my weight, I started working out to her. I was doing well until I had to have surgery. I lost at least 32 lbs working out to her and Shawn T. I alternated them. Him in the morning, her in the evening. Now I started back and trying to find my groove. I have done 17 miles so far this month. I decided to see if I can do 30 miles in August. I have 13 miles to go.

Tonight I did Just Walk! Leslie Sansone: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (Monday - 3 Miles) and 0.25 mile walk during work break. This Just Walk! DVD is intense. She builds you up and then slows you down and builds you up again. I normally do the Thursday - 2 Miles but decide to see if I could make it through the 3 Miles. "Sweat-fest" is a good way to describe this one for me.

I am so ready for tomorrow! :happy:
  • rainbow198
    Options
    Hi LD. Nice job!

I did Walk Off Even More Weight (2 miles) this morning and will be doing 4 Fast Miles this evening.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I didn't want to work out today at all, I am so tired and grumpy and had a bad day. But I ordered some Leslie Sansone DVDs that just arrived the other day, and they were sitting there calling my name. I made myself do a 35 minute walk (2 miles), then figured I have done this much, why not add one more? So today I did 55 minutes of walking, thanks to my new Leslie Sansone DVDs! :wink:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to work out today at all, I am so tired and grumpy and had a bad day. But I ordered some Leslie Sansone DVDs that just arrived the other day, and they were sitting there calling my name. I made myself do a 35 minute walk (2 miles), then figured I have done this much, why not add one more? So today I did 55 minutes of walking, thanks to my new Leslie Sansone DVDs! :wink:

Well done, RisingAboveIt. Nothing like a new LS DVD to inspire us :smile:
  • rainbow198
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm so excited! I just finished a personal 10 Day 4 Fast Mile Challenge for the first time yesterday. Combined with eating healthy (no treat meals during this time - just some small treats here and there) I'm happy to report that I have lost a total of 4.75 inches and 3.5 lbs! That does not sounds like much, but I'm pretty fit and I'm a normal weight so losing that much in 10 days makes me very happy.

I should also note that I did do other workouts from other videos once in a while as well depending on how I felt. Also with the intense workouts I ate more.

I'm doing a low intensity 2 mile walk later (Walk This Way) and that's it for the day!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I was exhausted and ready to collapse yesterday, but I looked up a short, 15-minute Leslie Sansone workout on YouTube and did that. I know I wouldn't have worked out at all if I didn't have a workout like that fall back on.
  • MotherMadamTransformed
    Options
    This morning I walked to the ultimate 5 day walk plan... A few minutes into the workout, my daughter walked in (5y), immediately I thought, "Awww, my baby girl is going to "walk" with me today!!!" Instead, she sat on the couch and watched me LOL!!! Well, at least she was there as motivation when I wanted to quit!!!
  • I will be starting a walk video this evening. Im excited! Have several I would like to purchase. I am new at walking so I will start at a mile and work my way up. Wish me luck!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    After skipping a workout on Tuesday (just an insanely busy day), I made up for it somewhat by doing the Tuesday walk from Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan: 65 minutes! Felt great and helped relieve some stress :happy:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    This morning I walked to the ultimate 5 day walk plan... A few minutes into the workout, my daughter walked in (5y), immediately I thought, "Awww, my baby girl is going to "walk" with me today!!!" Instead, she sat on the couch and watched me LOL!!! Well, at least she was there as motivation when I wanted to quit!!!

Ha ha, my stepkids do that all the time! They sit down all nice and comfy and yell out commentary about my workout.
  • Did my first video from Sansone just now after work. It was only a 15 min mile but it's a start. I did a video yesterday by someone else and that was 3 miles in 45 min. So Im sure I could have done more today if I wasnt so sore already. One day at a time!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Did my first video from Sansone just now after work. It was only a 15 min mile but it's a start. I did a video yesterday by someone else and that was 3 miles in 45 min. So Im sure I could have done more today if I wasnt so sore already. One day at a time!

A 15 minute mile is great! Getting started is something to be proud of.
  • williamsjn92
    Options
    I did the Ultimate 5 day Walk Plan -3 miles using 1 pound ankle weights and 1 pound hand weights on mile 1. Miles 2 and 3 just the 1 pound hand weights.
  • Did my first video from Sansone just now after work. It was only a 15 min mile but it's a start. I did a video yesterday by someone else and that was 3 miles in 45 min. So Im sure I could have done more today if I wasnt so sore already. One day at a time!

A 15 minute mile is great! Getting started is something to be proud of.

Thank you!!!!
  • Walked a 14 min. mile plus warm up this morning. Think I will do a couple more after work starting with mile 2 of the 5 day slim down .. What can I say im getting addicted!!!!
  • Today is my day of rest as are Wednesday', so wont be walking today. However I walked 2 miles plus yesterday. I think when I walk tomorrow I am going to try the 3rd mile on my video think its a power walk. One of these days I will build endurance and be able to do 3 miles straight. These workouts make me sweat, and feel great even when I am exhausted they give me energy to get through the rest of my day.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Yesterday I used the option to create your own workout on the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. I did 3 miles and then the legs toning option.