I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    I'm a shower gal too. Can't even remember the last time I had a bath. But agree that baths are nice to share! :bigsmile:

Showers are nice to share as well. :blushing:
  • I confess that I check in over here throughout the day just to find out what everyone has on their minds.:flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I got one of the greatest compliments ever tonight. I was stopped by one of my co-workers today on my way out, and was asked if I was the one teaching the class that just got out. I said yes, and instantly wondered what I did wrong. She proceeded to tell me, "they apparently loved you!" :D Mind you, these are younger teens!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    I confess I got one of the greatest compliments ever tonight. I was stopped by one of my co-workers today on my way out, and was asked if I was the one teaching the class that just got out. I said yes, and instantly wondered what I did wrong. She proceeded to tell me, "they apparently loved you!" :D Mind you, these are younger teens!

I confess I want to do what you do once the kiddos go off to college. What is your degree in?
  • bregalad5

I confess I want to do what you do once the kiddos go off to college. What is your degree in?

My undergrad degrees are in Music (trombone and piano concentrations) and Intercultural Studies (German minor). I'm working on my Master's in Education with a focus on English Language Learners at the moment.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member

That's an awesome compliment!!! Especially from that age group!!! Way to go! :drinker:
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    I confess that in studio class today I introduced the background of my aria by saying I was mad at the guy for trying to seduce me...in a nice way. How the eff do you try to seduce someone in a nice way?? :laugh:

I also confess that I'm kind of glad my teacher is a bass-baritone. It means that his studio class is mostly comprised of cute men :love:

Erm...which aria? Fiordiligi?? I have had male teachers for years now - it works so much better because they can't just demonstrate, and there tends to be less of the 'my career's over as yours is just beginning' baggage.

You are good! Yes, Fiordiligi...Come scoglio is my current audition opener :drinker:

I completely agree about having male teachers! I loved my last teacher, but sometimes I felt like there was a bit of a jealousy issue in that I'm young, single and have no children and she quit her career to raise her son. Men just don't have those issues. Of course, my current (obviously male) teacher still has a career, and is actually traveling to Russia in March for about 10 days to do a concert tour. I wish I were going!!! :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    I confess that in studio class today I introduced the background of my aria by saying I was mad at the guy for trying to seduce me...in a nice way. How the eff do you try to seduce someone in a nice way?? :laugh:

I also confess that I'm kind of glad my teacher is a bass-baritone. It means that his studio class is mostly comprised of cute men :love:

Erm...which aria? Fiordiligi?? I have had male teachers for years now - it works so much better because they can't just demonstrate, and there tends to be less of the 'my career's over as yours is just beginning' baggage.

You are good! Yes, Fiordiligi...Come scoglio is my current audition opener :drinker:

I completely agree about having male teachers! I loved my last teacher, but sometimes I felt like there was a bit of a jealousy issue in that I'm young, single and have no children and she quit her career to raise her son. Men just don't have those issues. Of course, my current (obviously male) teacher still has a career, and is actually traveling to Russia in March for about 10 days to do a concert tour. I wish I were going!!! :laugh:

Let me know when he'll be in Moscow and maybe I can go for you?
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    I confess... I'm so not in the mood for work today :bigsmile:
    On holiday next week. Started thinking of leave 6 hours before I should do... Opps. Oh well Six hours to go :bigsmile: :heart: lol xx
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    I confess....it's my birthday!!! The last birthday I will ever have :laugh:

Nah, I'm pretty stoked about 29!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member

Happy Happy birthday to you .... Time to drink and be Merry
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member

And you're moving all weekend. That's no fun!! Happy Birthday though!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I confess this thread from the main forum was amusing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1097118-ummmmm-is-this-e-harmony-fitness
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

HaPPy BirThDaY do youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Have a great day and Year you sexy beast you!! :bigsmile:

:heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member

Too true! I'm a dramatic, so I wish I was in a position to have kids now, as my career should be really building up some steam in my mid-30s and taking time out then is likely to be problematic, but financially (and in terms of a partner to have said child/children with), then is likely to be much better than now! Fiordiligi was the only role I could think of where that applies (except maybe Elisabeth de Valois, but that's not an aria!).

Happy Birthday - enjoy 29 - I loved it! :flowerforyou:
  • I confess....it's my birthday!!! The last birthday I will ever have :laugh:

Have a very happy birthday!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess there are some people I know doing a pub crawl in Minneapolis using the light rail system with a stop at the twins game tonight and I would really like to be a part of that.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Happy 29th Birthday to you!! Hope its a great one!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess i'm single again turned out the BF was a douche
  • bregalad5
    I confess I somehow missed the last bus home last night, and was helped home by a kind young gay (remember, it's illegal to be gay here) Russian who got me into a taxi, took it with me, walked me to my door, and hung out with me and my roommate for like an hour before going home to his boyfriend... Oh, he only spoke a handful of words in English and I don't speak Russian.

It was a bizarre night.