I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess... I love love love my Sunday's! I drink wine, make dinner and watch football with my honey. :) We've done it from the beginning (well not football since it hadnt started yet) and it's our tradition. :)

Aww so sweet!

Jen: Yay! So happy for you!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess the interview went very well :bigsmile: THey will be calling me this week to set up a second interview with the Big boss and then they will be extending me the job. I was in the interview for over an hour and honestly could tell they were very impressed with me... Now I hope they call me soon for the second interview

Soooo they called me already lol :glasses: I have the 2nd interview tomorrow at 4 pm cross your fingers
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I confess the interview went very well :bigsmile: THey will be calling me this week to set up a second interview with the Big boss and then they will be extending me the job. I was in the interview for over an hour and honestly could tell they were very impressed with me... Now I hope they call me soon for the second interview

Soooo they called me already lol :glasses: I have the 2nd interview tomorrow at 4 pm cross your fingers

Woohoo! Sounds like good things are coming your way!
  • bregalad5

BAM! Good luck!!
  • bregalad5
    I confess I had tears streaming down my face on my way out of one of my classes today and got some funny looks from some parents... Teens totally getting into singing Old McDonald is HILARIOUS. I was laughing soooo hard. I turned it on as a joke, but they ran with it :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess that I have the day off from work and the goal is to not put on pants. I have made some of the meals for this week and finished season 6 of Dr. Who. Thinking I might go as River Song for halloween or Max from 2 broke girls.
  • jenbit
    I confess today is the second interview..and I wake up with the sniffles and a sore thraot Fuuuuuuuukkkkkk. Still going and gonna rock it but right now all I want is my bed . My children are little plague rats lol :grumble:
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    I confess today is the second interview..and I wake up with the sniffles and a sore thraot Fuuuuuuuukkkkkk. Still going and gonna rock it but right now all I want is my bed . My children are little plague rats lol :grumble:

Good luck, Jen!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

Good luck, Jen!!

You can do it Jen, Just take some meds to get you over the worst :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess I got the week of Thanksgiving off which means I get to actually spend a holiday with the family for the first time in 3 years.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I confess that I have the day off from work and the goal is to not put on pants. I have made some of the meals for this week and finished season 6 of Dr. Who. Thinking I might go as River Song for halloween or Max from 2 broke girls.

I realize this is from yesterday, but I sincerely hope you got your pantsless Monday. That's usually how I spend most of my weekend (at home, not being pantsless around other pantsless folk).
  • jenbit
    It went very very well yesterday. The owner said he wanted to meet me and see my personality. He said they would call within the next 3 days to let me knw if they would be offering me the job. I told him I hoped it would be good news. He said that he saw no reason it wouldn't be lol
  • AnnaPixie
    It went very very well yesterday. The owner said he wanted to meet me and see my personality. He said they would call within the next 3 days to let me knw if they would be offering me the job. I told him I hoped it would be good news. He said that he saw no reason it wouldn't be lol

YaY! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit

So I just got a call!!!! They want me for the position:bigsmile: BUT the lady who is in charge of my department is on vacation and will not return until the 28th. They want me to come in and meet her on the 29th before they formally offer me the job.... The HR lady said this is just a formatlity so they don't step on her toes .
  • MissingMinnesota

So I just got a call!!!! They want me for the position:bigsmile: BUT the lady who is in charge of my department is on vacation and will not return until the 28th. They want me to come in and meet her on the 29th before they formally offer me the job.... The HR lady said this is just a formatlity so they don't step on her toes .

Woohooo! That is awesome especially in this economy as a nurse to be able to get a new job so fast.
  • AnnaPixie

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

Congrats, that happened fast! Still, good to meet this person first since you will most likely deal with her a lot too, so you know the chemistry piece also.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    I confess...that I just moved into my new house this past Saturday and christened it that very same night. :drinker:
  • bregalad5
    I confess...that I just moved into my new house this past Saturday and christened it that very same night. :drinker:

Ohhhhhh!!!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    I confess that tonight, I feel like i'll need to reopen the FWB search to find another one...current FWB has been easily pissy and princess for the last week, I don't get it.

He disappeared this weekend, reappeared Sunday and after texting for about an hour, he suddenly changed his mind to coming over. Then we've texted yesterday, talked over the phone, texted again today. Tonight, he was suppose to come, he offered, I texted him to confirm the time he was coming, his answer: "it's ok, don't feel like it anymore" :huh: Ok, i'm stuck home with bronchitis, but he still offered first to come over and keep me company.

Sometimes I wonder how much is lost in translation and how much is the princess in him :grumble: Btw, it's not the first time, it comes and goes, I just don't understand.