Options

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

cals 585 (running) 248 (walking)
    mins 60+60=120
    Reps 500 (200 cardio, 100 core, 100 UB, 100 lower body)
    JJ 50, Jump Rope 150, plank 2mins = 50, mason twists ES 50, Incline push ups 25, arm punch combo 75, squat (leg closed) 25, side lunges ES 25, sumo squats 25 and high knees 25
    stretch 0 (I did some but not in 7 mins slots and didn't practice crane / down dog)

Points to Tuesday

#1 Water - 10/ 35 pts (M-Yes T- Yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 10 /35 pts (M-Yes T- Yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 10 / 60 pts (M- No T-Y60+ W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts guitars mins 0 / 120
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-Yes T-Yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 2 / 7 pts (M-Yes T-Yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 0 / 5pts - not yet

Logged!!!!
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    *** WOLVERINES ***

Can you let us know when you have posted the recipe / pic as I've just seen on the chart that there is a separate cell to log the points for this, so don't log with next weeks. Thx
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow- I knew you were all great, but I had no idea how amazing you all are. So inspired and proud of everyone! :flowerforyou: (((hugs)))
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Tuesday

60 mins
    264 cals
    0 reps
    0 stretch

Very busy day!

#1 Water - 10/ 35 pts (M-Yes T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 20 / 60 pts (M- No T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-Yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 2/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 0 / 5pts -
    #8 Low Sodium Recipe w/pic: - 10/10

47 through Tuesday

Recipe posted!
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Tuesday

60 mins
    264 cals
    0 reps
    0 stretch

Very busy day!

#1 Water - 10/ 35 pts (M-Yes T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 20 / 60 pts (M- No T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-Yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 2/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #8 Low Sodium Recipe w/pic: - 10/10

47 through Tuesday

Recipe posted!

I've logged your #8 - 10 points on the spreadsheet, as there is a specific cell for this.. so you can take this off when logging your totals next week.
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey Wolveriners!!!!

It's Weakness Wednesday!!!! If you care to share tell me one of your weaknesses it can be anything.
    I have a few lol....but one of mine is sweets. Lawdy geez cupcakes makes me crumble..but i must say I have been making better choices to get my fix. I absolutely am addicted to Nature Valley Crunchy Granola bars. They are sooo good.

"A new day is always a new opportunity to change your life."

Tuesday 10/22/13

w/o-128 mins
    858 cals
    100 reps (50 jumping jacks, 50 squats)
    14 mins stretch -7minx (2x)

#1 Water - 5/ 35 pts (M-Yes- 88oz T- 96oz W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes-1485mg T-yes-2200mg W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 10 / 60 pts (M- yes 108mins T-yes-123mins W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-W-Th-Fri-S-Su)
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )

Today's total points-21
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    My weakness is probably not being able to do moderation... I either have to eat super healthy or my diet ends up like an advert for junk and the worst part about it is I actually don't really like junk food (with the exception of ice cream vanilla flavor or 70% choc but I think the latter is a good choice, just not a whole large bar in a day).

My other one is coffee... I was drinking about 10+ cups a day at the start of the challenge and that's why I choose no PM coffees and no snooze as it does hinder my sleep. I'm down to 4 cups a day... I aim to be at 1 morning cup by challenging end :)
  • love9705
    Options
    My weakness is probably not being able to do moderation... I either have to eat super healthy or my diet ends up like an advert for junk and the worst part about it is I actually don't really like junk food (with the exception of ice cream vanilla flavor or 70% choc but I think the latter is a good choice, just not a whole large bar in a day).

My other one is coffee... I was drinking about 10+ cups a day at the start of the challenge and that's why I choose no PM coffees and no snooze as it does hinder my sleep. I'm down to 4 cups a day... I aim to be at 1 morning cup by challenging end :)

Hey Kelly,

Can you please fix my reps for yesterday on the spreadsheet. It was 100 not 10.

Great job from going from 10 to 4 cups. That is one things I have never gotten hooked on, but I think it is mostly cause I dont make it right lol...I will drink it if I am tired and need to stay awake.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Fixed it for you, I think I need to clean my keyboard... some of my keys keep sticking, most likely the kids and their sticky fingers!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    OK - so I came on here to do some smack talk, but I got to reading some of your stories of why you are doing this and I was so moved! You are all amazing! So now I don't want to smack talk, but just to encourage each and every one of you. Keep going! You're doing great! You have inspired me :flowerforyou:

P.S. Next week I'm coming on here and NOT being nosey and reading anything! Smack talk will resume :bigsmile:
  • love9705
    Options
    Fixed it for you, I think I need to clean my keyboard... some of my keys keep sticking, most likely the kids and their sticky fingers!

Oh I know that so well one time I cleaned my keyboard and I swear I found a whole meal lol... kiddies you gotta :love: them
  • love9705
    Options
    OK - so I came on here to do some smack talk, but I got to reading some of your stories of why you are doing this and I was so moved! You are all amazing! So now I don't want to smack talk, but just to encourage each and every one of you. Keep going! You're doing great! You have inspired me :flowerforyou:

P.S. Next week I'm coming on here and NOT being nosey and reading anything! Smack talk will resume :bigsmile:

Thanks Jaajh and same to you :flowerforyou: but we Wolverines has that effect on people they just can't help falling in :love: with us :laugh:
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    Sun 45 -333cal
    100 ab core
    10 min stretching

Mon
    40 mins----889cal
    200- ball crunches
    10 min stretching

Tues-
    45-mins-1001cal
    50-bicep curls
    50-tricep curls
    Stectch-7 min
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Okay I have something to admit here:

My name is Gillian and I am a Doctor Who fan!.... :) In honour of its upcoming 50th anniversary ( and yes I have been watching since 1963 )

“Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, you know. It’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.”

The Third Doctor, Planet of the Daleks
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Is there a Doctor Who Anonymous? :wink:

I got unexpected company was going to do reps tonight but only got in 50, so will do some more tomorrow.

I'll log my day tomorrow I'm a bit shattered, just done some walking today as a sorry to my legs... I'll do some tomorrow also and rest up... in hindsight I think I should of skipped last nights running club after Sunday but oh well, you live you learn :)

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right :)
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

Bad Habit: --/25pts
    Good Habit: --/25pts
    Water - 128oz: 10/35pts
    Sodium - 1985mg: 10/35pts
    60min W/Os: 15/60pts
    Team Talk: 2/7pts
    Smack Talk: 5/5pts

Cummulative Points: 42

Monday's Workout:
    WO - unintentional rest day...hubby messed with the chaos that is our schedule
    cals - 0
    Reps 400
    flex - 20 mins
  • Artemis726
    Options
    The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
    - Michelangelo

Aim high, Wolverines!
  • Artemis726
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Weakness is definitely sweets! So many calories in a 'gone-in-a-moment' morsel! I bake a lot, and it's hard to resist. I usually fail. :/
  • love9705
    Options
    Wednesday 10/23/13

w/o-47 mins
    368 cals
    14 mins stretch -7minx (2x)

#1 Water - 5/ 35 pts (M-Yes- 88oz T- yes-96oz W-yes-64 Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes-1485mg T-yes-2200mg W-yes-1620 Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 5 / 60 pts (M- yes 108mins T-yes-123mins W- yes-47mins-Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yesW-yesTh-Fri-S-Su)
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-yes W-yes Th- Fri- S- Su )

Today's total points-16