WOLVERINE TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hi... no work-out this morning. I am at staff development so I took the opportunity to sleep in and wake up with my kiddos (I am usually at work by the time they wake up). Sorry to say that I gained a pound for this weigh-in. I am not upset as I got AF yesterday and I have muscle soreness this morning from my run last night (sooo need new shoes). That means the pound is all water weight and will be gone by next week.

New weight: 123.6
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Haha! How cool is that hand! You are a super creative mummy!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Weight- 153.4- Up- but I feel thinner and have some muscle soreness- so hoping it is water weight.

Flex- 5 minutes

Sorry for the lateness- our power has been out due to a severe wind storm and downed tree. :(
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Cals 724
    mins 78
    Reps 0
    Flex 10

Logged x
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Monday:
    61 min run/walk intervals
    543 cal
    Flex:6
    Reps:200

Tues:
    65 min 20 min walk +45 elliptical consecutive
    432 cal
    Flex:10
    Stairs: 100

Wed
    40 min walk
    145 cal
    Flex:5

Thursday
    46 min run walk
    Cal:412 cal
    Flex; 5
    Stairs 100
  • zzzzia
    Options
    Wi:227
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Right I need to go to shop for tea stuff as deadline has passed, I'm off out now....great week everyone and good luck with eliminations this weekend!!!!!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    @ Kelly - love the hand,both managing to hit creepy and fabulous at the same time... :)

QOTD - I love having my hair done, I have a very creative stylist who really pumps up the colours for me and I must admit to liking the smokey eyes as well..

Awesome week everyone..

fe2954770ec126ee34e7eb907a7d05fa_zpsd46d14f9.jpg
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    Myinternet hs been down all morning. I hope i'm not too late.

Thurs -1006 cals 50 mins stair climber 75 ball crunches

Weigh in -1
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    I love heels, I have these lovely pair that I've only worn out once with my dress that looks awesome on me when I'm in the 120/130 weight range..my dress is my goal - I love it, I often try it on, it fits now but looks better when I'm smaller!!!! Other than this I love my hair when I straightening it, I have a similar cut to Rachel / Friends - I normally wear an up-do as it's easier to maintain through the day as I'm normally here, there and everywhere but it just looks awesome and silky when I do it properly!

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection! Buddha

I though that quote was perfect for today :)

ETA - I almost forgot I always feel awesome in my running kit, proper bad-*kitten*... although I prefer my short sleeved running top but burrr it's getting to cold for that!
  • lobstergirl
    Options
    Friday 1st November

Workout: 40/20 (60)
    Calories Burned: 279/70 (349)
    Reps: : 50
    Steps: 200
    Stretching: 5min

#1 Water - 25/35 pts (MTuWTh
    #2 Sodium - 20/35 pts (M-2144Tu-1561Th- 2467 Fr- 2289
    #3 Workout 45/60 pts (MTuWTh
    #4 Bad Habit:0 /25 pts (MTuWTh
    #5 Good Habit: 0/25 pts (MTuWTh
    #6 Team Talk: 6/7 pts (MTuWTh
    #7 Smack Talk: 5/5 pts (Wednesday - Tigers)

Cumulative: 21/42/63/101

Saturdays affirmation:

“People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”

Tony Robbins
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Friday

100 stairs
    5 flex

(1) Water: 25/35
    (2) Sodium: 20/35
    (3) Workouts: 30 /60 **
    (4) Bad Habit: /25 points
    5) New Habit: /25 points
    (6) Positive Comment on Group page: 4/ 7 M -Y
    (7) Competitive/smack talk on other teams page 5/ 5

Halloween time is so nutty in our house. Our middle daughter turned 8 on November 1st, and the poor thing woke up to the power being out until about noon. :( We missed morning swim class, but made the most of the rest of the day. It sure makes for a long couple of days between the two events!

QOTD (Friday) I feel good when I put on make-up. I don't wear it very often anymore because I work from home and it's a pain to take off, but I do feel sexier and more pulled together when I have it on. I prefer a fairly heavy black-lined eye with mascara and not much else besides a light BB cream and a touch of blush. :)
  • Artemis726
    Options
    1382999_10151760956737798_650762503_n.jpg
  • lobstergirl
    Options
    WELL DONE TO

KELLY
    GILLIAN
    FAYE

ALL OVER THAT LEADERBOARD!!!

I can see why two of you have been previous winners!!

XXXXXX
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Fantastic week Wolverines.. Congrats to everyone, and Kelly what can I say except Wow! Awesome loss this week.

1e5119fd9d4cdd1d658cfb251bc5b69c_zps4241b43e.jpg
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    xylBZF1.jpg?1
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Congratulations to the top 10 finishers! :flowerforyou:

Team leaders- after looking over the requirements for this week, I'm afraid I am going to have to bow out of the challenge. :( I have stress fractures in both of my feet that are easily aggravated with high impact workouts- specifically bouncing and jumping exercises. I hurt one so badly during TurboFire HIIT before my daughter was born that I ended up in a cast for weeks, and that's something that just can't happen again when I have a baby counting on me. Since I know that I won't be able to do the HIIT portion of the challenge without hurting myself (they are already feeling off from doing the extra stairs), I think it's only fair to drop out now. Seriously bummed and very sorry, but you guys have been great and SO inspiring!

I'll be watching and cheering you on! Go Wolverines! :smile:
  • zzzzia
    Options
    Congratulations to Kelly and Gillian :) Awesome work you 2:) And everybody else on the top 10 and to everybody who completed the challenge :)

@Artemis: Maybe we can find a substitute for you, example: fast military walk to increase your heart rate, then normal walk... it doesn't require impact. I am sure other members may adjust depending of their health conditions. The important in HIIT is to increase your HR, and get a very short recovery before going back into it. We can wait for Kelly & Sheri to decide, but I sure do not see it as a problem for you to continue the challenge. Some people using the treadmill may increase the slope during the high intensity, and then go back to a more flat slope... Don't give up!

@all: one more day, and then I get 2 days off.... I almost can't believe it. I have been working 2 jobs for 6 weeks now, worked every single weekend for the past 6 weeks, did not get days off on some weeks, sometimes 1 only. I am dead beaten. I honestly don't know how I kept up with the challenge, but it is such a motivation! I should be more present on the team page, which makes me really happy.
    Keep pushing :)
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Challenge Breakdown

#1 Workout

1400 calorie burn
    4 days - 30 / 30 / 30 / 120 minutes (you may split the 120 into 2 workouts through the day)

Team cal goal (14'000) split equally 1750

#2 HITT

Add 6-10 mins (on four days)

1 min warm up / *1 min high intense / *30 seconds recovery / repeat * / 1 min cool down

*** THIS IS EXTRA AND CAN'T COUNT TOWARDS ANYTHING ELSE ***

# 3 ignore as Sheri Didn't put a number 3 :)

#4 - Reps

500 min
    Core (min 250) Any you want (250)

Team Rep goal (4'800) split 600

#5 - BONUS Points

Each day you do two extra movements earns 2 points (12 max the week)

*** Can we share some suggestions ***

#6 Flex

Work on your flex goal 6 days - 5mins