DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I think I have posted everything to here. Please check though...

Great start to the week dolphins :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    MORNING DOLPHINS!!! It's "TUFF N UP TUESDAY" !!! Let's show em our "TUFF"!!!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Monday check in:

1. 61 minutes running, 611 calories
    2. 10 burpees.
    3. Lots of stretching in the morning
    4. no alcohol
    5. Stretched after my run
  • tabbydog
    Options
    Lets get hopping DOLPHINS!!

dolphinL_468x350.jpg

DOLPHINS ROCK! :drinker:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Monday Nov 4th

Again for some reason I was motivated to move alot. Not as much as last week but still more then normal.

1. 179 minutes for 1,149 calories!
    2. 10 minutes of HIIT
    3. core 50, ub 70
    4. Stayed at home today. But did alot of EM. Laundry day. Folded the clothes in living room. Then took them to each room they belonged in multiple trips instead of by the basket load. Also took two trips down our lane to the mailbox when got the mail instead of just the one.
    5. 10 minutes of stretching

Did both habits.
    drank my water=5 (2/7)
    Low in Sodium= 0 (1/7)
    w/o = 2 pts (2/7)
    team support= 1 (1/7)

Lets move it and make Tuesday a great day. Come on dolphins!!!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the posting this week!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :flowerforyou: Feeling under the weather AND having my laptop power cord chewed up is making this week a bear for me! So I Much Appreciate the help!!

Wellll I'm gonna go get in some kind of lamo workout so I can at least TRY and get all 4 of mine in this week! HATE being Sick and I'm getting worse not better! :sick: :sad: HOPING to be up for the gym tomorrow by miracle!...cuz that's my favorite class day and I can Do My 120 if I'm feeling better!!

You Guys Keep Rockin' the week though!! Already most of you are doing awesome!!

@hypallage...GLAD to have you back!!! :flowerforyou: Got our whole team full of GREAT ENERGY!!!....'cept me :cry: I suck!! :tongue:

Keep up the Great Work!!

15odoj6.jpg
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thank you guys for the posting this week!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :flowerforyou: Feeling under the weather AND having my laptop power cord chewed up is making this week a bear for me! So I Much Appreciate the help!!

Wellll I'm gonna go get in some kind of lamo workout so I can at least TRY and get all 4 of mine in this week! HATE being Sick and I'm getting worse not better! :sick: :sad: HOPING to be up for the gym tomorrow by miracle!...cuz that's my favorite class day and I can Do My 120 if I'm feeling better!!

You Guys Keep Rockin' the week though!! Already most of you are doing awesome!!

@hypallage...GLAD to have you back!!! :flowerforyou: Got our whole team full of GREAT ENERGY!!!....'cept me :cry: I suck!! :tongue:

Keep up the Great Work!!

15odoj6.jpg
    You don't suck! You are here for us AND you post AWESOME pic's!!!! Get well BOSS, we NEED you!!!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Ohhhh My Points Are SO Pitiful!!! It is my goal! By Next week to Start Earning My Points and Doing A GOOD job on my Goals!!! No excuses...but I have had a lot going on the last few weeks...and now sick so this weekend was a crapper! But I don't think I have too much aside from the coming holidays....so I'm Gonna DO BETTER!!!! Obviously I'm No Contender in the points! :tongue: :grumble: But I can Certainly Do Better Than I am Doing!!

Monday - 20 pts (Sod, water, w/o)
    Tues - NOTHING
    Wed - 20 pts (sod, water, w/o)
    Thurs - 15 pts (sod, water, 30 min w/o)
    Fri - 10 pts (sod, 30 min w/o)
    Sat - NOTHING
    Sun - 5 pts (sod)
    And a Big Minus 20 for my goals! I've Got To Get On Those!! I think I had 1 good day!
    Total - 50....uggggg!

I DID get my stairs and my recipe bonus points though! YIPPEE!!!!! *cartwheel* :bigsmile:
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @Verda...Thanks!! I'm Gonna Get myself Well and Stop Sucking!! :bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    Options
    TUESDAY 11/5

1. 108 minutes of biking, walking & weights for 948 cals.
    2. 10 minutes of HIIT.
    3. 100 Core Reps.
    4. Did MOST of the heavy work today + parked at the end of parking lot = 2 pts but the heavy work made my back sore :grumble:
    5. Did the 5 minutes of stretching plus the 10 minutes for flexability challenge.
    6. LOW SUGAR (bad habit)
    7. Organized a pantry for more than 10 minutes (new good habit)
    SMACKED the Sharks= 5
    drank 64+ OZ OF WATER= 5
    UNDER SODIUM= 5
    W/O= 10
    posted to my Dolphin family= 1
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I swear I would lose my head if it wasnt attached. I did stairs last week. Only got 400 a day though. If to late to add that's ok.

Sorry will try to catch up on posting my stuff here tomorrow. Have to get to bed earlier then early start tomorrow.

Sheri feel better soon, can't have our leader out for the count. :-)

Everyone keep up the great work.
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Hoping I don't regret this....but figured....time to rally...sick or not!! I had to work late and by the time I was ready to leave I found a bit of energy and decided to hit the gym after all....was breathing shallow through the class hoping to not start coughing....managed to make it through....but once in the car started a painful coughing fit.....Hoping I'll be exhausted enough to Actually get a good nights sleep if I can breathe and not cough all night! ;-)

Soooo got some good #'s afterall...
    Tues - 75 minutes cardio (zumba, walking, stair treadmill) - 701 Calories
    370 Reps - (upper and lower body today - did core on Sun & Mon...though still need at least 50 more)
    Got my 2 EM pts ;-) from the gym walking long way from another parking lot and parking at far end of 2 stores at lunch and did extra stairs at gym more than necessary going up and downstairs to do things
    And did 6.5 min of my HIIT this morning ;-)
    and did my 5 min flexibility stretching....making a little headway too ;-)

Yah! Feel good about contributing to our team finally!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @D I can add you stairs - just need what days? Everyday? Sunday - Friday am.... Only the up's right? Let me know and I'll get it added....points stuff I'm not as much a stickler for timing to post...its not as critical as people aren't getting eliminated because someone didn't post on time.
  • hypallage
    Options
    Sheri, look after yourself and get yourself well again! You don't suck! Look how many people you have inspired to do far more than they normally would!:flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    Options
    Good Morning DOLPHIN's!!!! Sorry to say but...... It is ""WORK IT WEDNESDAY""! So please please please go and WORK IT!
    I'll be thinking of ya while I am WORKING mine!!:wink:
    Sheri I hope you had a good night & PLEASE take care of yourself!!!!
  • lostgurl55
    lostgurl55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ever see those little fish in a pond with a large Cat ready to pounce on it?
    Yep! That's Right!!:devil:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    pgfxo.jpg
  • tabbydog
    Options
    Tuesday check in:

1. 50 minutes running and 10 minutes walking to cool down (and get a full hour:laugh: ) 509 calories.
    2. 11 burpees
    3. Stretched in the morning while watching the news 10 minutes
    4. No alcohol
    5. Stretched after my run

I have also been parking farther away at work and at the grocery store, etc... and have been getting up and doing a lap around my floor at the office once every hour and taking the long way to the file room, etc....
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Holy Toledo guys I have had a busy week. Just getting around to posting my info, so sorry!! It's been a tough week, I have some making up to do through Friday!

Sunday:
    130 minute run, 1,463 calories
    5 minutes stretching

Monday:
    All I did was my stretching and 2 EM points.

Tuesday:
    115 core reps
    5 minutes stretching
    2 EM points.
    2 sessions of HIIT (one in AM one in PM)
    Can someone tell me it is ok to do two in one day?

Wednesday:
    2 EM points
    30 minute run, 359 calories
    Not yet finished, but I wanted to get the numbers in to you while I had time.
  • hypallage
    Options
    All logged - please check :)

Looking fairly good on the numbers so far this week as quite a few people haven't yet posted... You guys are great, lets keep it up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ732ooegI-BLUPj5yxwm6jyIR2sfLL1woqmXAMPbk1jO58PHMI