The Binge: 1

Me: 2
  • slimjenny21
    slimjenny21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    January

The Binge: 2 :(
    Me: 0

I don't know what it is, I've been doing fairly well up until now. Tomorrow is a new day and I will try my best to really rethink my options and eat healthy. Too many chocolates...
  • FractalFae
    FractalFae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    January Challenge so far...

The Binge: 2
    Me: 0

Stupid excess junk food from Christmas still layin around! Fingers crossed today goes better!
  • phabphour20
    Options
    PP - 2
    The Binge - 0

:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    January 2014:

Jackie - 2
    The Binge - 0

Days I did NOT log it all - 0

Mollie you are so right, I think this is an important aspect of losing weight! Yesterday was extremely hard for me BUT I was able to resist, the food that WASN'T healthy, yay! We are ALL winners, guys WE can do this! Hugs back at you Mollie!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Good job for you all who check in with us in December!! I know December is always tough but you all were troppers.

January thru March or April is always a good time for me. Let's put 2013 behind us! On to 2014 everyone!! :drinker:

Excellent work! :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: And I want to thank you all for participating too because out of all the groups I am in, this one is most important and critial to my success. I think about and am more mindful of my behaviors. I want to win! We are all winners for just checking in. I think if we were not checking in, it could be worse.

So give yourselves a pat on the back!! We got this!! Hugs!!:flowerforyou:

Hugs back to you! and thanks for keeping this thread going! :flowerforyou:
    I do feel the same about this group. Well done to everyone who logs on here!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    Binge: 0
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me-1
    Binge-1 :(

Days I didn't log it all-2

I ate 3/4 of a chocolate pie last night and all I remember is taking the first bite and then boom!! It was gone! It scares the daylights out of me!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I like this concept a lot so I'm in. And I can definitely see the point and benefit of the no specific foods rule.

January:

Me: 1 (feeling good about the rest of today so soon to be a 2!)
    Binge: 0

I'm in it to win it. Thanks for starting this!
    Thank you so much for actually taking the time to read introduction. We have not had this problem in a while. In the beginning it was a problem. Welcome and I hope you find this check in will help you to be more mindful fo binge eating>
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I see a lot of new faces! Welcome!!

Please read below reminder about the mention of specific food items: It is posted in the intro:

***** ATTENTION *****
    This request is not meant to offend anyone. I am requesting that people please refrain from mentioning specific foods on this particular binge thread. This is what is used in most therapy groups for BED. When I was in BED therapy in 2011 we were not allowed to mention specific foods. It could lead others to think about foods that they otherwise would not think of and can trigger binges for others. Hope this makes sense.

Again this request is not meant to offend. It is requested as a means of support and consideration for others using this thread. Please note this request is for this thread only.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Molly
  • haywardsarah
    haywardsarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me - 3
    Binge - 0

Days not logged - 0
  • ahendz
    ahendz Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so glad that this group exists, and I'm in for this challenge!
    ME: 2
    Binge: 1
    ^SO SO upset with myself about that stupid binge. Now if only I could remember how crappy I feel right now the next time that I'm tempted to binge. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done. Oh well,tomorrow is a new day!
    Keep up the good work everyone!! :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January 2014:

Mollie - 3
    The Binge - 0

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    January 2014:

Jackie - 3
    The Binge - 0

Today was easier than yesterday, yay!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I need to join in here. I will start posting tomorrow :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2014

Diane - 2
    Binge - 1
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    January

Me:3

Binge:0
  • FractalFae
    FractalFae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The Binge: 3
    Me: 0 :(

I was doing so good yesterday and lost it after dinner.... but somehow I lost 3 pounds! Go figure...
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 4, 2014

Me: 4

The Binge: 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    The Binge: 3
    Me: 0 :(

I was doing so good yesterday and lost it after dinner.... but somehow I lost 3 pounds! Go figure...
    Congrats on 3 pounds lost! Consistency not perfection and one bad day will not hinder your progress. Keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.