W5D2 done!!
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    W1D3 :) Done
  • plowdy5
    plowdy5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    W3D2 complete! :) I have NEVER thought of myself as a runner but this program has changed my mindset. Now if only all of this Northern Maine snow would melt and the temperature rise above 0 so I could get outside to run... :ohwell:

14783571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Way to go, I graduate tomorrow
  • Mys_Trea
    Mys_Trea Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today I did W1D1! Think taking the first step is the best thing we can do for ourselves. Was also excited to see that I can use this app as well as my Nike running app simultaneously. Can't wait for day 2. Well dun to all u guys who'v dun so well, and to those who've just started, let's get itttt!
  • havocgx011
    Options
    W4D2 complete :)
  • lenac03
    lenac03 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So. This is my 4th round with C25K. 3 times before, I haven't made it. This time, I am going to. Today, I ran W7D1. And I didn't meant to do it - I have followed the program successfully in every prior run. But today I managed to run right through the scheduled cool down walk, and take 5 after that to cool down. I ran for 30 straight minutes. I am unstoppable. I am a runner!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    So. This is my 4th round with C25K. 3 times before, I haven't made it. This time, I am going to. Today, I ran W7D1. And I didn't meant to do it - I have followed the program successfully in every prior run. But today I managed to run right through the scheduled cool down walk, and take 5 after that to cool down. I ran for 30 straight minutes. I am unstoppable. I am a runner!

WAY TO GO!!!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    W8D3 - I'm a graduate, 8 days til my first 5K
  • havocgx011
    Options
    So today i decided to try for W5D3 for the hell of it... and OMG i actually did it. I'm so happy right now :D
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Options
    Completed W7D1
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    I did W6D1 today morning
    10JOG at 7.7 on the treadmill was fine and I beat my personal best in runnig 1000metres in 6.5 minutes and 1500m in the 1st 10mins...then I used my 5min "walk time" to do some leg curls and stretching and went back to the 2nd 10mins which was not easy. I did 5min jog at 7.6 then had to walk 1min before doing an other 4min jog...I was very tired ..10mins is long...I need to repeat this next week...
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    W2D1!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    W2D1!

DIITO!!! :):)
  • jeridith
    jeridith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    W5D3 done!! I cannot believe I actually ran for 20 minutes straight!!!!
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Finished W8D2. Finally "warm" here so I got to run outside for the first time in a few weeks -- amazing! Such a difference. It was a great run. Four runs until I graduate and 29 days until my first 5K : )
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    W5D3 done!! I cannot believe I actually ran for 20 minutes straight!!!!

Woohoo!! Congratulations!
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Options
    Completed W7D2
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here!
    I finished week 7 before the weather got too cold and too messy to go out (Minnesota). But I just ordered some Yaktrax, and can't wait to get out again! I'm a bit nervous about picking it back up since its been at least 6 weeks :/. Trying to decide where to start again.
  • jeridith
    jeridith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    W6D1 done :)