Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Today it is W4 D1. I was a bit worried about it but reading how great you are all doing has made me feel better and that i can do this.- Thanks E
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Ok so I completed the C25K program, my first 5K is Saturday. I liked this so I have immediately started 10K training, yesterday was W9D1.
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ok so I completed the C25K program, my first 5K is Saturday. I liked this so I have immediately started 10K training, yesterday was W9D1.

Good luck with your 1st 5k. I have my 1st in March. Let us know how it goes.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

Good luck with your 1st 5k. I have my 1st in March. Let us know how it goes.

great job!

This is a great group if you are moving on to longer distances...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/526-bridge-to-10k
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    New to the group and the thread. I'm a beginner - today marks W2D1 for me. Ugh. I hope I can push through!
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Started last night C25K Week 1 Day 1: total distance 1.18 miles w/ WU and CD 1.74 Pace: 15:37 min/mile

Just signed up for our 1st color run
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    W2D2 this am!
  • maieranne77
    Options
    Started last night C25K Week 1 Day 1: total distance 1.18 miles w/ WU and CD 1.74 Pace: 15:37 min/mile

Great job!!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I did W5D2 last night. I feel great, but am very nervious for W5D3 tomorrow...jumping from 8 minutes running to 20 seems like a HUGE leap.
  • socunpato
    Options
    Just finished W5D3! Feeling awesome, I was actually surprised when the app told me to slow down.
  • jeridith
    jeridith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    W6D2.... Couldn't finish the second run. :(. I did a 4 mile Walk with Leslie DVD yesterday, and my legs revolted. But never mind! I'll get it on Friday!!
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Starting W2D2 today. I had no trouble on D1 and was actually surprised that I had that much endurance! I'm VERY nervous about the next step, but I'm forcing myself to take things slowly and not jump ahead.

Looking forward to the next session.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I did W5D2 last night. I feel great, but am very nervious for W5D3 tomorrow...jumping from 8 minutes running to 20 seems like a HUGE leap.

Slow down if you need to!
  • brig_1_g
    brig_1_g Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Finished W5D3 today! The time flew by and 20 min wasn't bad like I was dreading that it would be.
  • StunningLegerity
    StunningLegerity Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Going to do W3D1 tonight at the gym! Got a little behind due to snow storm (I'm in the midwest US), but hoping to play a bit of catch-up this week. I've always hated running, but since this is such a gradual change and slow jogging, I finally feel like I'll be able to handle that 5k at the end of next month! :-)
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I completed C25k Week 2 today..Distance travelled 2.7km...
  • maieranne77
    Options
    W2D3 done. It felt really good today!
  • Mom_Ellis
    Options
    Forgot to post that my sister and I did W1D2 on Tuesday night 1.26 miles fastest interval 11:10 min/mile with warm up and cool down 1.8 miles. :)
    W1D3 tonight and I am ready! We already have 12 people on our team for the color run!
  • Mom_Ellis
    Options

Great job!!

Thanks, we are just starting but I feel great. I have been working out for a little while at work and if I don't I feel awful. Never thought I would be 1 of those people that wanted to workout all the time.
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Slow down if you need to!

I don't know that it would be possible for me to go slower and still be "running", lol! I'm already only going 4mph on the treadmill.

But, you know what?? I DID IT. I RAN FOR 20 WHOLE MINUTES!! It was amazing, and I don't even feel like I want to cut my legs off today!