February Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome new ones!! Happy hump day!

February 2014: - February Goal is to log it all!! With private diary I should be able to manage this one.

Mollie - 1
    The Binge - 3

Days I did NOT log it all - 2

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
    [/quote]
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    February 2014
    Me: 3
    Binge: 1
    Days Binge Free: 2

It's a new day, and I can always choose to be healthy.
  • GreenKaren60
    Options
    Karen - 3
    The Binge - 2

Starting to beat it!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    me - 3
    binge - 2

binged on the way home from work, but didn't continue once home, so that's a start!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    2/5/14

me: 2
    B: 3
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    February 2014

Kourtney - 4
    Binge - 0

Days binge free: 8

Yesterday was close. Made really awful food choices (a lot of sweets and junk). Only went over by 3 calories, so not a binge. Today is a new day to make better choices!!

WTG!
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    February 2014

Kourtney - 5
    Binge - 0

Days binge free: 9

Definitely struggling, my stress is getting the best of me. After I closed out my diary for the night I was very anxious about school and starting having a few treats. After the third one, I nearly decided, might as well eat the whole box, after all they are so delicious... but then I stopped, closed my eyes and said that I don't have to eat them, I don't have to give in. After this painful pause, I drank a glass of water to erase the taste from my mouth, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I know I should be happy for stopping myself before getting into a really big binge, but I'm still a little mad that I started. But this is progress, so I'll give the day to me. After all, I was only 150 calories over my daily goal.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Well last night had a mini binge but still within WW program and under calories. Still counting it as a binge because too many treats and not hungry or time........the good news is I went and logged it all. Not liking my score but I am I do like I am eating natural and healthier foods. Still a binge is a binge but can't get to upset about binges on healthier foods when I was a fast food junkie binger.

Keep up the good work Peeps!! Loving the activity and sharing too! :flowerforyou:

February 2014: - February Goal is to log it all!! With private diary I should be able to manage this one.

Mollie - 1
    The Binge - 4

Days I did NOT log it all - 2

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    February 2014
    Me: 3
    Binge: 2
    Days Binge Free: 0

Not so great night, have yet to log all the calories and I'm disappointed in myself. BUT, I've decided to log as much as I can, look at the number, and MOVE ON. I just need to remember:

It's a new day, and I can always choose to be healthy.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Aug binges: 5
    Sep binges: 7
    Oct binges: 7
    Nov binges: 4
    Dec binges: 5

Jan binges: 8

Feb:
    Me: 4
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2014

Diane - 3
    The Binge - 2
  • sjaykay13
    Options
    Check-in #2 - 2/5/14

Sarah - 4
    Binge - 1

Holding strong, unsure of what the weekend will bring!!

This has been helping me alot -- "Fail to plan, plan to fail"
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    02/05/14
    Ugh!

Me: 2
    Binge: 3

No more... can't let going out to eat mess up my whole day!
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Aug binges: 5
    Sep binges: 7
    Oct binges: 7
    Nov binges: 4
    Dec binges: 5

Jan binges: 8

Feb:
    Me: 4

Thats cool how you kept record of the months - like the idea :)
  • sophiegent1501
    Options
    Hi! I hope it's not too late for me to join? :s I've had trouble with bingeing since the age of 11 and am now determined to fight back, I feel so happy I've actually found a group for me to get support for this :) one day at a time.

Me: (starting today) 1
    Binge: 0

Binge free days: 1

Oh and feel free to add me anyone, I'd love to have some new friends :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Feb 6th, 2014

Me: 6

The Binge: 0

The binge almost beat me today. I was feeling hungry and I had a craving for trigger foods. I ended up eating 1 serving of a few things, which ended up bringing me to my calorie limit. (Not my # goal for weight loss, but the number of calories I would need per day if I was trying to maintain.) So... I didn't really do any damage, I just didn't have a deficit today. In the past, I might have let this trigger me into a binge... but I am trying harder, and I felt strong enough to deny it....for today. It really scares me that one of these days I'm going to loose control and binge again. It scares me even more, the longer I go binge free. It's a bit of anxiety... I think, because in the past when I went a long time without a binge, I would sometimes dream that I had a binge and wake up freaked out .

I need to get out and get distracted more often, keeping busy keeps me away from the fridge.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Hi! I hope it's not too late for me to join? :s I've had trouble with bingeing since the age of 11 and am now determined to fight back, I feel so happy I've actually found a group for me to get support for this :) one day at a time.

Me: (starting today) 1
    Binge: 0

Binge free days: 1

Oh and feel free to add me anyone, I'd love to have some new friends :)

Never too late for someone to join in! Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    Feb 6th, 2014

Me: 6

The Binge: 0

The binge almost beat me today. I was feeling hungry and I had a craving for trigger foods. I ended up eating 1 serving of a few things, which ended up bringing me to my calorie limit. (Not my # goal for weight loss, but the number of calories I would need per day if I was trying to maintain.) So... I didn't really do any damage, I just didn't have a deficit today. In the past, I might have let this trigger me into a binge... but I am trying harder, and I felt strong enough to deny it....for today. It really scares me that one of these days I'm going to loose control and binge again. It scares me even more, the longer I go binge free. It's a bit of anxiety... I think, because in the past when I went a long time without a binge, I would sometimes dream that I had a binge and wake up freaked out .

I need to get out and get distracted more often, keeping busy keeps me away from the fridge.

Great job Sophrosyne. The binge DID beat me yesterday and I really wish I could say it hadn't, like you. It is very tough to see your calorie limit, and then decide to not binge. I am still struggling with that and am impressed with your strength. (Got any tips? :))

And I totally get the anxiety, seriously. I still can't figure out what it is, but I understand what you mean. Again, great job. You are awesome!
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options

Great job Sophrosyne. The binge DID beat me yesterday and I really wish I could say it hadn't, like you. It is very tough to see your calorie limit, and then decide to not binge. I am still struggling with that and am impressed with your strength. (Got any tips? :))

And I totally get the anxiety, seriously. I still can't figure out what it is, but I understand what you mean. Again, great job. You are awesome!

I don't have much advice... There are days I don't hold up and I do binge.
    One thing that helps is if i go work out, once I start a walk or bike ride I feel pretty good... that and music. If I can get away from the fridge when I feel the need to overeat, it helps. Lately I've been doing cardio everyday so I have a bit extra calories to use up, makes me feel less deprived.
    I really do hate the anxious thoughts that come though. It sucks!
  • GreenKaren60
    Options
    Karen - 4
    The Binge - 2
This discussion has been closed.