Replies

• martysueb
    Options
    Me--8
    The Binge--0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    February 2014: - February Goal is to log it all!! With private diary I should be able to manage this one.

Mollie - 3
    The Binge - 5

Days I did NOT log it all - 3

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I'm new to this group, but not to MFP. I've been on and off the site several times and lost and gained the same weight several times. Well, it's time to start again, and I've been tracking since Feb 1 and doing well. I hope that joining a couple of groups for support will help me to stick with it longer than usual, and get to my goal.

Yesterday evening was a little hard because I went to the grocery store and kept passing all of the binge foods I would usually buy. I managed to not buy any of them, but there was a lot of anxiety about it. It's easier for me to not binge if I don't keep binge foods in the house. I can't keep them around and eat single servings; it's just too much temptation to keep eating.

So here's my update as of yesterday (and today so far too):

Marty--7
    The Binge--0
    :smile:
    Welcome Marty!! Good job on not giving up. I truly believe, success is never giving up! Keep up the good work!! Remember consistency is key, not perfection. If we were perfect we would not be here.
  • sophiegent1501
    Options
    Me: 4
    Binge: 0

Binge free days: 4 :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    2/9/14

me: 6
    b: 3
  • martysueb
    Options
    Feeling sad, lonely, not sure exactly what I'm feeling. I was really hungry at supper time, and wanted a particular item for supper but didn't have enough calories left to allow it, so I had something else that was within calorie limits. I should be happy about making the better choice, but I'm feeling more deprived. This is a setup for bingeing, and I don't want to do that.
  • FractalFae
    FractalFae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    The Binge: 8
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Lost track. Starting the month fresh tomorrow.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    February 2014: - February Goal is to log it all!! With private diary I should be able to manage this one.

Mollie - 4
    The Binge - 5

• martysueb
    Options
    Me--9
    The Binge--0
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2014

Diane - 4
    The Binge - 5
  • sophiegent1501
    Options
    Me: 5
    Binge: 0

Days binge free: 5
  • GBPackerFan14
    GBPackerFan14 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me - 6
    Binge - 4

New to the group, but not MFP I just deleted my old account a while ago. The last three days have been binge days but seeing I am still positive for the month thus far helps me feel better.
  • FractalFae
    FractalFae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    The Binge: 8

Successful days returning to Veganism: 2
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    EOD 2/10/14

me: 7
    b: 3
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    February 2014

Kourtney - 10
    Binge - 0

Days binge free: 14

Haven't binged, but did go ridiculously over calories Saturday night while out to dinner celebrating a 25th anniversary. Hard to not go over, when you need to eat during the day but eat a ton less and you are so hungry when the food comes out at the restaurant you enjoy all of it! Oh well, logged it, moved on, and off to a good week!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2014

Diane - 4
    The Binge - 6
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me: 8

The Binge: 3

I binged today. I went a day binge free and then binged again the next day. My mood hasn't been great - my pants feel tighter and I'm sure the scales gone up 5 lbs. It takes awhile to get myself back to normal eating once one binge hits.

It also takes time to get the scale back down again which is so depressing.

What have I become? I often catch myself wondering. It's only late morning and my calorie count is above 3,000. I have no chance to make this day better - but I can spend the rest of the day fighting the urge to binge more?

There's this guy I like, and I want to be honest with him at all times, but this is a very sensitive struggle, and I feel like if I tell anyone around me they will 1) not understand and 2) think of how much of a pig I am. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, I just feel so horrible about my secret habit right now, and my mind isn't in a very good place.

Here's hope for tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I binged yesterday. Not bad but the good thing is I came back this morning and logged it all! Today is a new day!

Mollie - 4
    The Binge - 6

[/quote]
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in a few days and catching up. It was not a good weekend :(

February 2014
    Me: 5
    Binge: 4
    Days Binge Free: 1
    Days I didn't log it all: 3

It's a new day, and I can always choose to be healthy.
This discussion has been closed.