Talking Dead: Team Carl

Options

Replies

• katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks! There is a nasty flu going around here, everybody seems to be dropping like flies. I just got the cold part but it was so bad I could barely breathe.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    PS, you can do it with pushups also. Just saying.

Shelley

Hi Shelley, thanks for stopping by! Do you mean you can incorporate a pushup into the squats or do you mean you can hold the pushup for 3 seconds before coming back up?

I actually seriously really love squats! I'm not saying I found the 4 minutes easy, but I felt so good afterwards! :smile:

Lol, I had to actually look back to see what I meant. :blushing: Bring Sally Up Squat Challenge is also Bring Sally Up Pushups Challenge! :laugh: Just saying. :tongue:

I am glad you love squats. I love pushups! :flowerforyou: And yes I could hold it for three seconds, even longer. I do them all the time. On my toes of course. :laugh: I can do over forty without resting on a good day. Bring Sally Up is just fun. I like the gal wearing black shorts and blonde hair also. She is quirky and cute. And I want to look like her. Lol

Shelley
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the rest of the challenge for katrkels11. Get well soon everybody and thank you all for doing the challenge! :)
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the rest of the challenge for katrkels11. Get well soon everybody and thank you all for doing the challenge! :)

Dazz, whose team are you on? Muahahaha, or are you trying to be an Olympian? Anyways all teasing aside if anyone needs help let us know. Dazz and I are a little bit crazy, well he more than I. :laugh: :bigsmile: I will have an extra hour of cardio that someone can have. And possible some strength training also. Have not added my minutes up on that yet. :grumble:

Shelley
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Lol, looks like we have a lot of support this week! We have 4 people who haven't checked in on the spreadsheet so I don't know where they all stand right now but I am over 90 minutes of strength and have 2 Sally's right now up for grabs. I don't think Banana is participating so I'm gonna move her name down to the bottom so numbers are more accurate. We can put her back if she shows up.

Dazz, I tried to tell Kat that I'd work on her stuff but she's a trooper! That's awesome though that your here to help:bigsmile:
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Carl. I'm on Team Michonne and part of our challenge is to share some love with you in the form of either cardio or strength training minutes. I am hereby offering 10 minutes of strength training to whoever on this team wants it. Just PM me and let me know (you can wait till nearer the end of the week if you want to see who needs it most).
    Happy squatting!! :smile: :smile:
    Kat, you could use this too if no one else has claimed it yet.

This is still up for grabs! If no body claims it then I am going to pick someone at random to give it too! Who is struggling to get their strength training minutes in??
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Hi Team Carl. I'm on Team Michonne and part of our challenge is to share some love with you in the form of either cardio or strength training minutes. I am hereby offering 10 minutes of strength training to whoever on this team wants it. Just PM me and let me know (you can wait till nearer the end of the week if you want to see who needs it most).
    Happy squatting!! :smile: :smile:
    Kat, you could use this too if no one else has claimed it yet.

This is still up for grabs! If no body claims it then I am going to pick someone at random to give it too! Who is struggling to get their strength training minutes in??
    I vote nisijam5! She has been checking in and looks like she needs some strength:bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    So, after trying to kick my own *kitten*....I am now sick!!! I've had to calll in sick tomorrow for work. Anyway, I am def under calories for the day because of vomit-ing-ish.
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    So, after trying to kick my own *kitten*....I am now sick!!! I've had to calll in sick tomorrow for work. Anyway, I am def under calories for the day because of vomit-ing-ish.

In that case you get my extra 10 minutes of strength training. I hope you feel better soon.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thank you for all the donations. I am feeling better today. Thank God it was a 24 hour thing instead of the ones where you're sick for days.

I am going to work tomorrow which is a 12 hour day.

So, Monday is a fresh week and I will help others if I can!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Since Dazz is finishing up Kat's workout , I donated everything I had to Kim. That leaves her 50 minutes short on Cardio though. Oh and she needs 3 Sally's too.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Dazz, whose team are you on? Muahahaha, or are you trying to be an Olympian? Anyways all teasing aside if anyone needs help let us know. Dazz and I are a little bit crazy, well he more than I. :laugh: :bigsmile: I will have an extra hour of cardio that someone can have. And possible some strength training also. Have not added my minutes up on that yet. :grumble:

Shelley

Olympian ;)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Since Dazz is finishing up Kat's workout , I donated everything I had to Kim. That leaves her 50 minutes short on Cardio though. Oh and she needs 3 Sally's too.

Thank you!!! It's kind of like - when it rains, it pours at my house right now...

I have a great plan for next week and will make you all proud!! Plus, I only work one day and have the next nine off - so, I have no reason to not finish the challenge this week or next for that matter.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi team, you're all doing awesome! I'm so impressed.

Kim - I'm sorry you have been poorly. I hope you feel better soon and I like the sound of your plans for next week. I was working on getting extra minutes for you this week but I see Kasi has you sorted! :drinker: you can take the remaining 50 mins of cardio and 3 squats from me.

Katrina - I'm so sorry to hear both you and your baby have been sick! I hope you are both better now. I'm so impressed what you have done when you've been sick. That is so cool Dazz is covering the rest of your minutes. Team Michonne rocks!

Arzu and Jessica - I'm not sure if you need any minutes, but if you do, I've got 178 cardio mins, 162 mins strength training and 2 squats up for grabs.

Enjoy the next episode of TWD tomorrow. I can wait!

Go team Carl!
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone this week has been super busy and stressful.
    I filled in my numbers on the spreadsheet.

Luckily with the warm weather today I was able to get in a nice long hike and although my legs hate me for all the walking and climbing I did, I think it was more therapeutic than anything else.

Hope everyone is doing okay.
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This next week I will be able to hit all of the goals and even surpass them. I am on vacation from school for the week so I only have work, which I can work around! Lets all try to surpass our goals this week oh and hope that Carl gets some serious kills in tonight :wink: I think it is his turn to take out a horde!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is looking to contribute a fitspo, the thread is now in part 4. Remember you don't have to do it until week 9, but you can do it any time before then and those bonus points (2) will be counted towards you and your team's totals in week 9. Here is the new thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Is the spreadsheet current? Two missing this week? Hope they didn't get eaten by zombies.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thanks Zombie for the donations:flowerforyou: ...although, I have to admit I don't feel worthy at the moment :blushing:

Tomorrow is a fresh new week!

GoooooooooooooooTeammmmmmmmmCarlllllllllllllllllll
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Challenge is posted on the teams Walking Dead thread.

Recap is posted here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1209942-episode-recap-season-4-episode-11-claimed?page=1#posts-18921405
    Summary of Kill points Rick 2 for guy in bathroom, Glenn 2 for 2 cornfield zombies.

Leaderboard and this week's MVP's has been posted.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Tyreese and Sasha will be deciding the punishment exercises this week. 

Please note this addition to the challenge this week. This would be a great week to get in the top four! 

What we learned from the show this week was that some strangers are enemies and some appear to be friends and may help you on your journey. The top four highest scoring teams of this week's challenge (which will be announced next Monday) will get to choose Abraham, Rosita, Eugene or Tara to add to their team and have their kills added to their team's scores for the rest of the challenge starting with the March 1st episode. Winning team chooses first and so on.