6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry ive been absent for the past week and a bit. Back at the gym this morning and it was good :-)
    See you tomorrow!
  • mbarrett1
    mbarrett1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Up again this morning! Getting into a routine now!
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    first day at my new gym today - was there for 6.30 and did my stronglifts, practised my band assisted chin ups negatives, hangs (I will do my unassisted chin ups one of these days) and inverted rows and a load of push ups
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Swim again for me, took some effort, feel a little rough atm and struggled to run last night. Think i will take a easy weekend of it.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Made it!!!! First time this week! Really bad I know, but am determined to get a minimum of three mornings in next week
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Bad week this week - was in Barcelona for a few days so not been able to do any 6am gym visits! :cry: (please don't hate me!!)

Back on it on Monday. On a hype though - was my birthday yesterday and my boyfriend bought me a kettlercise DVD and 4 kettlebells! I am SO excited to try it out. The reason I'm telling you is that you will all appreciate and understand my excitement - my friends outside MFP would simply not understand!!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Nice 5k run this morning! :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Worked till 2am...forget the 6am run.

Sorry lamps1303, not with you on this,I'd be "but where's the concert tickets/New bag/jewellery???"
    :)
  • lamps1303
    Options

Sorry lamps1303, not with you on this,I'd be "but where's the concert tickets/New bag/jewellery???"

haha well he did also buy me caterpillar cake from M&S (best cake ever) and tickets to Jack Whitehall on Monday so I'm not complaining :D (if you're from the US you may not have heard of either of those!!)
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    woke up this morning ready for the gym, but couldnt move!! Clearly the gym yesterday was too big a shock for my body. All my muscles hurt!

So i went back to sleep instead :-P
  • lucyloutoo
    Options

haha well he did also buy me caterpillar cake from M&S (best cake ever) and tickets to Jack Whitehall on Monday so I'm not complaining :D (if you're from the US you may not have heard of either of those!!)

I've heard of both and wouldn't want either...man Id be ungrateful .
    Enjoy Whitehall ...I'm more a Simon amstell /Richard herring kinda person.

Cbroadberry ...good choice.... I did too when birds woke me up at 4!
  • mbarrett1
    mbarrett1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today was a cardio day for me and I did week 5 run 1, 5 mins than 7 mins than 5 mins runs!! I did them, was a little chuffed.
  • ne78
    ne78 Posts: 1
    Options
    I wake up at 5.15 am every morning (Mon-Fri) to go to the gym. ;-)
  • lamps1303
    Options
    Back in the gym today at 6am. Amazing what a week off does! Aching big time but I suppose that's only a good thing!
  • lamps1303
    Options

I've heard of both and wouldn't want either...man Id be ungrateful .
    Enjoy Whitehall ...I'm more a Simon amstell /Richard herring kinda person.

Cbroadberry ...good choice.... I did too when birds woke me up at 4!

I used to be best friends with Simon Amstell's sister (my very small claim to fame) - not a fan though!
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Had longer in the gym this morning as I haven't got to go back to pick my daughter up for work this week, so I'm making the most of it.

So much easier when it's light in the morning too, well until the clocks go forward anyway! :)
  • spg71
    Options
    Booo

Curse the nice weather the pool was heaving this morning. Hate having to change my swim rythem every 3rd stroke. Doesnt help when your technique is pretty rubbish. Really should get some lessons again.
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    lamps1303 enjoy the show tonight...

my work schedule is a bit all over the place this week,so a little later than usual workout....but managed a two mile run and a dvd ...have to see how rest of week goes.

keep up good work everyone!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Forced myself out of bed at 4.45, did run.

Having cops before going to work... I should give up the cops and have an extra hour in bed!!!
  • spg71
    Options
    Mile swim for me this morning.

No idea what a COP is apart from the police :)