Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Nope that is the whole point weight haffi lose now!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    lol good luck with that
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I'm hoping everyone has their Pre-Easter Programme set!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord. It has been a struggle these last few months and I am certain Easter is not going to help either. I have not been very good at logging recently but I am ready to fix that. The stresses of life have over-powered me. Have never been so stressed in all my life ever. My eating and exercise have suffered because of it.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I ate a whole easter bun a week ago! I need to get back on track, It had been going good since Christmas Considering, I don't have much to go but need to stay strict until June, well apart from Easter itself! More workouts!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOL. But your Easter come early man. I will have some bun and cheese starting Good Friday. Hope and pray that I can be disciplined with it because Lord knows I already have a lot to work on without added bun and cheese weight.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Lol I thought I would buy it and take it down to my father's as it was half price then I cut it and that was the worst thing to do!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    LOL whaapn tony and chrisja!

i bought my bun and cheese today. I got a small htb spiced bun for £2.99 and a small tin of tastee cheese for £1.99. I haven't tasted it yet.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tesco have half price on bun and cheese. UMMMMMM. The bun is so soft trust mi.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    At my Fathers now, some Birmingham bun with Cheddar right now, HTB bun in the box and our cheese in the fridge for supper!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    is which brand bun tesco selling msenior?

the htb bun eat fine but not enjoying the tastee cheese. i love my good ole mature cheddar :-)
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Wi Ready?!