6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Back in the pool this morning, felt lovely and it was quiet :)

I can foresee a couple of KG added after this break never even managed to get out on the pushbike but did hit the motorbike hard :D
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Had one of those cr@p nights when I didn't get to sleep until it was time to get up :yawn: :yawn: I've also put 2lbs on since Thursday (was expecting worse tbh!) Very tempted to crawl under my desk and have a kip!!!
  • spg71
    Options
    Crap early morning, fell of my push bike, luckily no one around to see. I now have a graze on my elbow a 8 year old would be very proud of.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Crap early morning, fell of my push bike, luckily no one around to see. I now have a graze on my elbow a 8 year old would be very proud of.

Ouch!! Have a flower :flowerforyou:
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi there! I'm new to this thread and have started going to my gym very early in a morning, as in getting up at 5am...doing my workout...coming home to get ready for work! I've done this before but never stuck to it but after losing 16lb after xmas on Atkins then binging for the last month and putting on 14lb (OMG) I have to do something different and stick to it this time. I much prefer going to the gym early as I have to be up for work so might as well do something worthwhile....of course that means that I can come home from work and chill out for the evening, watching tv in my pjs (my favorite activity!)

today was a success, even though I have a bad knee at the moment, I still went and did some activity. my partner is also joining me as we both work at the same place so we have to keep each other strong :)

I'm inspired by your commitment on here so will post with my updates :flowerforyou:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hope you're ok.

I'm limping less!!! Should be back with you by Monday!
  • spg71
    Options
    Really sore and stiff this morning so stayed in bed, might try a small swim in the morning and extra sauna time. Typical felt really strong and ready for another good 3 months on the case of it all.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    hi there! I'm new to this thread and have started going to my gym very early in a morning, as in getting up at 5am...doing my workout...coming home to get ready for work! I've done this before but never stuck to it but after losing 16lb after xmas on Atkins then binging for the last month and putting on 14lb (OMG) I have to do something different and stick to it this time. I much prefer going to the gym early as I have to be up for work so might as well do something worthwhile....of course that means that I can come home from work and chill out for the evening, watching tv in my pjs (my favorite activity!)

today was a success, even though I have a bad knee at the moment, I still went and did some activity. my partner is also joining me as we both work at the same place so we have to keep each other strong :)

I'm inspired by your commitment on here so will post with my updates :flowerforyou:

welcome to our little group :smile:
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well hello there!

Great to have found this thread today as I am resolved to get up earlier to fit in some exercise and me time before the little darling wakes up. I did it when she was a baby and waking at 5 for a feed but then going back to sleep until 8am and I felt I got into a really natural routine and had some time to myself.

My problem is that she is a really light sleeper and can wake anytime between 5.45 and 7.30 so I need to get up about 5 in case she's on an early one. I hate having to abandon my workout once I've got going. I need to be bloody quiet too or I risk waking her earlier too as we live in a flat. That would suck!

My problem is getting to bed in time to not feel knackerd. I'm going to give it a go anyway.

Is everyone still on track?
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    In the gym for 6.30 this morning!! Husband working in Liverpool this week and is leaving the house earlier so I'm getting up at the same time, and plus its the first full week at work for a couple of weeks too so hoping to nail it this week! :smile:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Hello New people, could you send some enthusiasm my way? Failed to get up and do something AGAIN this morning, it's been weeks now...wouldn't mind, but I'm awake before alarm goes off!!
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Day two for me done and dusted! Come on lucylou!! think of all the extra cals you can earn :bigsmile:
  • spg71
    Options
    Buggered my shoulder again. So no swimming for me for a week. Will test the pushbike in the morning instead. Its hard to get going atm though for some reason.
  • alizamanuk
    Options
    I DID A 630 AM WORKOUT TILL 8 AM - DEADLIFTS - CHEST AND BICEPS WORKOUT :)
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    In averaging three hours sleep a night at the moment, not even sure how I'm getting through work let alone anything else. :ohwell:
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    40 mins cardio this morning, no running though as I've been having trouble with my knees lately :ohwell:
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Feeling abandoned!!! Where is everyone? :frown:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I'm over here:wink:
    Will try my hardest for next week..and if I don't make it on Tuesday, will never comment on this thread again.
    Happy bank holiday!!!!
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say that I've not made it to the gym since my last post :( the knee has slowly got better but I keep setting my alarm then going back to sleep!

I am determined to get there over the bank holiday weekend so will update on my attempts..."slinks away in shame" :yawn:
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    I'm over here:wink:
    Will try my hardest for next week..and if I don't make it on Tuesday, will never comment on this thread again.
    Happy bank holiday!!!!

Happy bank holiday to you too - hope the break helps your sleep!! :flowerforyou: