6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say that I've not made it to the gym since my last post :( the knee has slowly got better but I keep setting my alarm then going back to sleep!

I am determined to get there over the bank holiday weekend so will update on my attempts..."slinks away in shame" :yawn:

Glad your knee's better - see you soon :flowerforyou:
  • charleigh25
    charleigh25 Posts: 57
    Options
    How many people still doing this? Its a great idea. Would love to it if theres stil ones doing it. Add me n let me knw. Ta
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Still here, feeling a little worse for wear after falling off my bike, so dodgy shoulder and scabs are preventing me from the usual early morning swims. Using the pushbike (now its fixed) to cycle to the station and then onto work. Short cycle journey in about 3 miles but a nice 8 miles on the way home as i get off a couple of stations before Nottingham and cycle along the canal. All very pleasant in the sunshine.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    How many people still doing this? Its a great idea. Would love to it if theres stil ones doing it. Add me n let me knw. Ta

i'm still here too, think there's a couple of peeps with injuries at the mo so hopefully they should be back :) anyway more the merrier charlei you're really welcome here :)
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Count me in, i will start mine tomorrow morning:happy:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    5 am run in the rain done,followed by two circuits of jillian Michaels nmtz.

The run was hard...not done one for weeks and thought my chest was going to explode!!!!
  • spg71
    Options
    Way hay, back in the pool this morning, first time in 2 weeks, it was like i forgot how to swim, or that could have been a rather bad food weekend (bad as not healthy but taste`s NOM NOM NOM)

Nice workout lucyloo, great stuff.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    I've had a bad food (& drink!) weekend too. Far too much bread, cheese and wine has passed my lips, which is not good being as we just booked to go to Turkey first week of June!!! I need to lose at least half a stone by then :frown:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Sounds like we all had a good weekend then!

Up and out again by six this morn, despite not having to be in work for hours...I'm trying to go for consistency....all too easy to slide back into sloppy ways otherwise! :)
  • spg71
    Options
    Agreed, was in the pool again this morning, but the inner demon was saying " your a little stiff from yesterday" have a lie in. It did make me a little late, but i made it.

Why is slipping out of the habit so easy and getting back into/starting so hard. Twisted world.

Anyway, cooking chicken Tikka Massala from scratch tonight, so will 100% need the pool in the morning :D
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Up and out for a 3.5 mile walk this morning. Couldn't face running after my 11.5 mile cycle last night.
  • irNathaniel
    irNathaniel Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would be for this, although its more 6:45 am for me, but You cannot access forum for updates via phone etc so I wouldnt be able to log till 8.30 so kind pointless for me :D
  • spg71
    Options
    That`s what i do, post when i get to work, while i munch my breakfast at my desk.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Me too, I'm in the gym for anytime between 6.30 am and 6.45 for an hour then log later when I'm at work - also usually when I'm having my breakfast but I forgot this morning lol!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I comment whilst having my morning cup of tea before the two mile walk to work..... I really should be trying the amount of moving I do....darn those bourbon biscuits :)
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Another one done...nice to ease in with a four day week.
  • spg71
    Options
    Another one for me, don't know about ease, feel really tired this week for some reason. Too many late nights catching up on the bike racing on TV.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Gave it a miss this morning, felt like a lie-in for a change! I'll be in the gym tomorrow though
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Gave it a miss this morning, felt like a lie-in for a change! I'll be in the gym tomorrow though

You deserve it, weren't you still at it whilst the rest of us slacked???

Last one of the week...though an going to aim for a 6am workout tomorrow, but day off Sunday.
    Have a good weekend everyone.
  • spg71
    Options
    Did the gym thing this morning.

Treadmill and the nasty cross trainer which always gives me pins and needles for some reason. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Friday night is curry night !!!!