Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post your daily workouts here.

Replies

• super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Stressful ,busy work day. No workout . I will have to hit it hard tomorrow. :)
  • IzzyRoseDixon
    IzzyRoseDixon Posts: 17 Member
    Today I'm getting back to it after a day off to rest my bad back. It will be 50 minutes Ballet Conditioning DVD, 30 minutes aerobics DVD and walking to and from my fiancé's mums (just under 2 miles in total) as we're eating there tonight.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,795 Member
    30 DS so far. 30 minute speed walk after work
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Stressful ,busy work day. No workout . I will have to hit it hard tomorrow. :)
    Exercise is a great stress relief... But do understand... Keep pushing forward and make this first week count! :smile:

Carl -
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    2 mi walk last night
    walk again tonight
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ Class, T25- Total Body Circuit
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    I just started Jillian michaels' 30 day shred on Friday. With 2 sick kiddos, that was all I could fit in this weekend. I plan to do that all week along with running 3-4 miles 3x and hot power yoga 2x. There, I said it...now I have to do it:)

Every bit counts! Way to go
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    6/2 - 4 miles walked. 45 mins Circuit Training.
    I'm sore but plan to get on my bike tonight - assuming hubby gets a bit of tuning on it done
  • atherine79
    atherine79 Posts: 23 Member
    Yesterday I rode my bike to work ~10 miles total. I also went for a little run (~2 miles) around my neighborhood. I listen to podcasts while running. Right now I'm into foodie podcasts like Splendid Table and Go Fork Yourself. I'm catching up on old episodes of both and I can't help but wonder if my fat that I'm burning while listening is the same vintage as the old episode.
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    30 minutes on the tread mill, then an hour of Zumba....
  • heather_dunphy
    heather_dunphy Posts: 53 Member
    6/3 workout:walk off the pounds with Leslie Sansone 3 mile abs (45 min workout)
  • gillylonglegs
    gillylonglegs Posts: 4 Member
    today I ran with a runnning group - I usually run solo, but as I want to hit the trails rather than the roads I wanted some company
    my garmin clocked 1040 calories!
    Really enjoyed it, although running uphill and chatting is still a skill I need to master!
    Always struggle to keep myself from raiding the fridge after a big run -have had to keep myself in check today and reminding myself of this challenge.

Keep up the good work everyone :smile:
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    I am in a lot if pain from doing so much Sunday . I can walk only but I am cutting some calories, since I can not workout like I want to.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Today was push day
    Bench press
    Pull downs
    Flys
    Sit-ups
    90 minutes on the bike
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    I am in a lot if pain from doing so much Sunday . I can walk only but I am cutting some calories, since I can not workout like I want to.
    Supermom, I'm not a trainer and don't know what advice to give you....

Hopefully someone else can give you some guidance!

Carl -
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Total of 100 minutes walking today ... 60 in the morning and 40 in the evening. Felt great.
  • _Kimrey_
    _Kimrey_ Posts: 19 Member
    i usually do cardio kickboxing for 45-60 minutes 3 days a week, and I try to swim laps for at least an hour 2 days a week. i also try to add a little 30 minute workout in while I'm at work on graveyard shift. Usually just jumping jacks, jump rope, push ups, crunches etc. Recently, I've been working on adding 20-30 minute strength training to my regular workouts.
  • StephanieWilliams22
    StephanieWilliams22 Posts: 2 Member
    I did the Bob Harper Pure Burn Super Strength DVD (66) minutes. A tough one, but feel good about it. I'll be sore for sure. Love home workout DVD's because they save so much time and money.
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    4.5 miles walked at work. later I will do some light weight strength training for 15 min
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    6/1 Day 1: 1,095 cal (Walk, Elliptical, Strength, Cali.)(Miles 5.26, Steps - 11,372)
    6/2 Day 2: 1,112 cal (W2O, Treadmill, Calisthenics)(Miles 2.70, Steps - 5,824)
    6/3 Day 3: 1,143 cal (Elliptical, Walk, Calisthenics)( Miles 5.15, Steps - 11,275)
This discussion has been closed.