What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft because I cannot not play World of Warcraft.

Pretty much this. Still raiding and pvping on wow. Waiting for expac.
  • alittledove
    Options

I am resisting the urge to pick it back up, though I've only been gone for a few months. Siege of Orgrimmar was just... awful. I quit before H Garry died and feel like I should at least get my kill. But... no. Must. Not. Return. WoD doesn't look appealing at all to me :(

Lately I've just been playing Wildstar and Path of Exile, and waiting on D3 to patch.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I've been playing COD Ghosts these last few months.
    Not as good as all the sweaty kids that never see daylight! lol
    Joined a clan and have been improving a lot.
    We took 2nd place last weekend.
  • forbevvi
    forbevvi Posts: 7
    Options
    Bravely Default, Watch_Dogs, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon to switch it up. Gamer ADD. =]
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Just restarted Skyrim. I never finished it when I first started, but today is a new day. I'm trying to finish every quest and side-quest given this time. :]

Mother of GAWD... That will take a lot of time...
  • untuvainen
    untuvainen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Payday 2 and also skyrim. I want to replay some other games too (Silent Hill series) but with work and exercising not a lot of time available.
  • W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just restarted Skyrim. I never finished it when I first started, but today is a new day. I'm trying to finish every quest and side-quest given this time. :]

Mother of GAWD... That will take a lot of time...

Lol. I know! But I have the whole summer and I've had this game for way too long. Day 6 has begun!
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Guild Wars 2, mostly when I find I have the time to play. :)
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Warlords of Draenor Beta...I'm in love!
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i've been doing the same thing, luv this lofty and nearly impossible goal.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    other than my usual skyrim excursions i finally got pokemon x a few weeks ago and i'm about to hit the last gym. i'm debating whether or not i want to buy rise of the dark spark when i get paid.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last of Us: Remastered. Such an amazing game. Pulls at my heartstrings just playing it.
  • Carla2299
    Carla2299 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WoW- looking forward to Draenor.
    The Walking Dead Season 2 - and many other Steam things.
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    State Of Decay. Got it during the Steam summer sale.
  • SonyaKou
    SonyaKou Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I am resisting the urge to pick it back up, though I've only been gone for a few months. Siege of Orgrimmar was just... awful. I quit before H Garry died and feel like I should at least get my kill. But... no. Must. Not. Return. WoD doesn't look appealing at all to me :(

Lately I've just been playing Wildstar and Path of Exile, and waiting on D3 to patch.
    Don't go back! Don't do it! It's not worth the self-loathing later when you realize you've been sucked in and drained another 500 hours = / Not that I would know what that feels like. = / Stupid World of Warcraft..... I've started having the dreams again... = (
  • SonyaKou
    SonyaKou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, currently playing Dungeon Defender's Eternity and Divinity: Original Sin (with a little Diablo 3 and League of Legends now and then)
  • otterleee
    otterleee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2/3 of the way through The Witcher and planning to move on to The Witcher 2 next. Can't wait to see what comes of The Witcher 3 in February!

In the background I'm also almost always playing one of the Elder Scrolls games--just recently finished a second play through of Morrowind and I'll be moving on to another play through of Oblivion and Skyrim too at some point. Considering ESO but... I'm not really an MMO kind of person. Plus the pay-to-play thing kind of puts me off a bit. Still trying to decide if it's worth it.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I just beat Transistor and I loved it. Stunning art style, awesome music, and a moving story - not terribly deep but still very enjoyable given the way it's presented... via sword narration, hah.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Started both Bioshock infinite and The Last of Us Remastered in the same week. Enjoying both.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    The last game I played was Skyrim... I played it to death and haven't picked up a controller since. I have been meaning to get back into it... I also have been playing TOR off and on.