6am fitness buddies

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a new class tomorrow at 6.30 am - not entirely sure what it entails but its using weights! :smile:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a new class tomorrow at 6.30 am - not entirely sure what it entails but its using weights! :smile:

How was it?
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options

How was it?

Enjoyed it, was good! Although my arms feel like rubber and the stairs up to my office resemble the Eiger!! Going be bloody sore tomorrow :sad:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I quite like sore...except for when it takes ten mins to go down three steps, or lower yourself into toilet!!

Glad you enjoyed it.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Ouchy ouchy ouch ouch!!!!! No gymming for me today :(
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Back to the gym this morning after my holibobs! Anybody still here or want to join me?
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Poor you on your own!!!

I'm hoping to get back to doing something next week (as I can finally get through day without limping) but even then my hours at work mean I'll be doing only two days a week working out at six :(
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Two days a week better than nowt! Glad you're feeling better :smile:
  • Razzzzle
    Razzzzle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    my gym has just stopped opening at 6am and moved to 7am on a weekend :(
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    As of tommorrow I'm starting my new routine of getting up at 5.45 so I can get my excercise done before the kids get up at 7 and I leave for work at half 7. At least that way I'll be spending whole evenings with my family instead of missing out on an hour. I am however NOT looking forward to it as I am not a morning person at all. Very strong coffee will be in order. :)
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    I'm up at 5.30 am but have to have my 1.5 tsps. of nescafe before I can do ANYTHING! Walked the dog for an hour today and I'll be back in the gym tomorrow :)
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    45 minute spin class done this morning. Yes, on this Monday Morning.
  • TinyCake81
    TinyCake81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've just started going to 6.45 am classes and I'm really enjoying them.

Never used to be a morning person but I m finding that I'm full of energy afterwards.

I was wondering though, do you guys et before an early workout?
  • shanitomorrow
    shanitomorrow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just a banana.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    If I'm hungry I eat a cereal bar. I do an early class about twice a week, and probably both of the earliest classes on a weekend, although they don't start until 8:30 or 9am
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything before an early cardio exercise session, if it's before around 10:30.