Post your recent results!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    9/13 Gulf Beach Half Marathon (tune up race): 1:49:03

This is a PR, but more importantly, I accomplished my goal of marathon pace practice, and also used the gear I plan on using for a November marathon. The gear thing was a good choice, because I found a chafe spot that I have not had in training runs. I also put some miles (35) in my legs this week, so I wouldn't be too fresh for the race. So, with no taper and a little fatigue in the body, I am happy the result.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Half marathon PR 1:45s, struggled the last 3 miles with my head, and confidence - but glad it is getting better finally! Baby steps. :drinker:

3 minute PR.

9th age group female out of 109.
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Today I knocked nearly 3 minutes off my 10k PR (from last year) with 36:56!

I knew I would be way faster than last September, but had my doubts about sub 37 and had to 'sprint' to the line for it when I saw the clock so am absolutely thrilled. I try to pick races with a good quality field if I'm really going for a PR, so sub 37 was only good enough for 12th female. :)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Today I knocked nearly 3 minutes off my 10k PR (from last year) with 36:56!

I knew I would be way faster than last September, but had my doubts about sub 37 and had to 'sprint' to the line for it when I saw the clock so am absolutely thrilled. I try to pick races with a good quality field if I'm really going for a PR, so sub 37 was only good enough for 12th female. :)

If that's good enough for 12th female, then I'm never running in Scotland. I'll just knit while y'all run. Insane speed - good job!
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options

If that's good enough for 12th female, then I'm never running in Scotland. I'll just knit while y'all run. Insane speed - good job!

1st female did 34:07! But the race was also hosting the Scottish championships so you'd expect some of the faster runners to turn up.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    A good 3 days of running...

Thursday, 11-SEP - Kaiser Permanente Corporate 5K Challenge, finished in 21:17 about 30 seconds off my PR, (but it was HOT and this is a hilly course -- PR was in FL on a flat track), the little card they handed me had the number "100" on it, which given there were almost 17,000 runners and walkers...not too shabby.

Saturday, 13-SEP - SuwaneeFest Classic 5K, finished 23:44, 3rd in age group, can't remember overall and the results aren't posted yet. Ran it intentionally under race pace because...

Saturday, 13-SEP - SuwaneeFest Classic 10K, finished 49:44, 13 overall, age group winner.

In all I got around 11 miles in on Saturday (warm-up and 'tween race jogs included in that total). And an extra medal for my rack. I probably could have pushed a little harder on the 10k, but I'll take it. A good training day for the half I have coming up next month.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    New PR in Half Marathon: 1:55:40 17th out of 78 in my age group. I will take it!
  • RunningMartin
    RunningMartin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    37. Internationaler Altenaulauf 2014 "10 km" - 5th Place Overall. - 00:37:32. My target for next year is 35 minutes...
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 15k on this past Sunday 1:26:29. I never felt out of breath so I say I did not outrun myself.

29509743.png[/url
  • Carrieendar
    Carrieendar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Race 13.1 MIdtown Raleigh : 1:29:XX (watch says 1:29:30, clock read 1:29:33 but my "official" results say 1:29:58-- which makes no sense) BUT! who cares!!! 12 overall and 2nd female. onward! upward! (or forward? yaya!)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Race 13.1 MIdtown Raleigh : 1:29:XX (watch says 1:29:30, clock read 1:29:33 but my "official" results say 1:29:58-- which makes no sense) BUT! who cares!!! 12 overall and 2nd female. onward! upward! (or forward? yaya!)

Glad to see you didn't get your dreaded 1:31 :) congrats!

Air Force Marathon
    3:30:02 (shutup) PR'd by 57:25
    135th out of 2927 (top 4.6% whoop!)
    23rd in AG
    120th dude
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Rock N'Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon - 02:24:36. Managed to run faster every split, didn't feel winded or dead anywhere. Felt great :D
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Tecate Half Marathon

1:21:44 Garmin time. I left before results were posted so no idea how I did relative to others.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Toughest 10k 2014 - Kemah Bridge (1st in the series):

Total time (chip time): 1:11:22.3
    Pace: 11:29
    Overall Females 40-44: 101 out of 201
    Overall Females: 545 out of 1090
    Overall Place: 1083 out of 1801
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I PRed at my half marathon yesterday! 1:57:32, which took five minutes off my previous PR of 2:02:30. Granted this course was almost all downhill, so it was really fast. Either way, I was psyched to come in under 2 hours and under a 9 minute mile. I'm more of a "slow and steady" runner than a speed demon, so that was pretty exciting.

Good job yall!!! :drinker:
  • k_perlinger
    k_perlinger Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pr'd my second half marathon yesterday - 1:58:18. The last time I ran over 8 miles was in May....yikes. Definitely wished I had pushed my training harder for a better outcome, but I kind of chose warm weather and water over running :) I have my 3rd half scheduled for October 19th. Definitely not enough time to really improve upon yesterday's results so I hope just to maintain where I'm at and make sure I'm fresh for the next.
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Since this thread is just about full, the discussion continues here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1450572-post-your-recent-results-part-2
This discussion has been closed.