Starting Nov 1

Options

Replies

• sleepyjen
    sleepyjen Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    that sounds awful, blue! i'd have a nice stash of chocolate for such a drag.

looks lovely, meg!
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ugh Blue - that sucks. Well good news is, it's hump day? :smile:

Thanks Jen!
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Yes only one more day! There's an entire system not running and most of us are out of here by noon tomorrow! Not sure what they're going to do if they don't get it working...

PS there's a stash of Costco chocolates in the room :D among other things like full size chocolate bars! I've been pretty good at staying away from them but they are calling my name!
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    I was doing really good until I saw the peanut m&ms! Oops o:)
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    Oops! I didn't get any exercise today, so I'm with you. Went to a friend's tonight for pizza and beer. Totally worth it!
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    They're still here today - have to stop myself from grabbing a cup and filling it up. Only 1/2 day today but TOM dropped by so I think resistance might be futile!
  • ramalem
    Options
    Pizza and beer, yum! Blue - just give in. Peanut M&M's are just too good.

Went to a lovely french dinner with the hubby last night. We're trying to get some date nights in before baby comes. I even had a glass of wine. It was lovely. Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and I am just pretty irritable and cranky. 21 days, but who's counting?
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    I gave in. TOM was craving chocolate lol

Do you think it was the wine that made you cranky? After not having any for so long it must have had some sort of effect, no?

I will actually be glad to get some home cooked meals! While I like dinners out, three times a day is a little much! Especially when it's not vacation lol
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    I feel that way, too, if I've eaten in restaurants too often. Today I had whole foods prepared food for lunch and chipotle for dinner as I forgot to thaw out the chicken overnight. Oops. And I just ate a Reese's pumpkin to put me just over today. Like yesterday, totally worth it.
    I did supercharged today, no intervals--I was feeling a little gross and nauseous so I called it a day. I did up my weight a bit, from 65 in set 1 split squats (I do 15 each leg) to 70 in set 2. Those damn plank and pull downs, though, are going to be the end of me, along with the jackknife push-ups.
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    Keep up the good work Jen! Those are some pretty nice numbers! How much do you pull for the plank pull downs? The split squat? Is that basically the weighted stationary lunge? I liked those.
  • sleepyjen
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Split squat is the weighted stationary lunge. I did 70 on those, 15 reps each leg. For the pull downs I only do 40. it's not hard to pull, but keeping stable is difficult.
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    They sound effective! In level 3 of the shred there is a weighted plank row. Very tough!
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    blech!
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    ngxdjvuwkzj1.jpg

Hopefully this worked. Happy Haloween!
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    Who is this adorable kid? One of your grandkids?
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    So cute.
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    Yes Jen, that is Easton. He was born July 1. Technically not one of the grandkids, but close enough :) he's Aaron's sister' son. That wasn't even his costume - this is (sorry I don't know how to make it smaller)
    81i8u1zfqbp9.jpg
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    he's super cute!
  • Blueberry09
    Options
    He is isn't he? He looks just like his big brother :) Adorable little Asian babies with blond curly hair!
  • ramalem
    Options
    So cute! I can't wait to dress my kiddo up next year he he.

I unfortunately caught a cold last week so I was down for the count all weekend. Still not feeling awesome, but much better than Fri/Saturday. Spent most of the weekend on the couch with the dog :smile: Got no trick-or-treaters so we're stuck with a bunch of candy, shoot ha ha.