• Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    The binge: 0

• gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey boubou. You have the courage to report so you have the courage to beat the binge! Keep on trying, dont give up!

21 December 2014

Karla: 17
    The Binge: 4

Days binge-free: 2

Would love to get to double figures for 'days binge free'. Micro goal!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 21
    Binge: 0
    Days binge free: 26
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    22 December 2014

Karla: 18

Days binge-free: 3
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Boubou, you can get through this. You have already come so far!! I was binge-free once for 2+ months, then had a bit of a relapse. But we just keep trying, and with each slip up, we can use it as an opportunity to learn something new about ourselves, and can keep making progress. Start the day fresh, don't spend a second thinking about yesterdays regrets!

December 21 2014
    Kourtney: 19
    The Binge: 2

Days binge-free: 5
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Dec 21

Me: 19*
    Binge: 2
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted : 12.22.14

Dennis - 15
    Binge - 6

Saturday evening - Sunday evening is all a blur. I ran a great race on Saturday morning. Didnt get home until 5 pm, then a severe bought of depression hit. I began hitting my binge favorites to self-medicate. I dont even have a clue how much I ate. I dont even know what triggered the depression other than it was just biological. I fell asleep then got up for church on Sunday morning. Immediately after church I went back to bed and my wife got me up around 8 pm and encouraged me to go for a short jog. I did 3 miles and snapped out of the overwhelming depression. I barely recall the weekend, but I'm good today.

• Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Dennis4766 wrote: »
    Posted : 12.22.14

Dennis - 15
    Binge - 6

Saturday evening - Sunday evening is all a blur. I ran a great race on Saturday morning. Didnt get home until 5 pm, then a severe bought of depression hit. I began hitting my binge favorites to self-medicate. I dont even have a clue how much I ate. I dont even know what triggered the depression other than it was just biological. I fell asleep then got up for church on Sunday morning. Immediately after church I went back to bed and my wife got me up around 8 pm and encouraged me to go for a short jog. I did 3 miles and snapped out of the overwhelming depression. I barely recall the weekend, but I'm good today.

I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you feel better now. I have never had clinical depression, but in my worst bingeing days, everything did become a blur. I would sink into a deep mood, as though everyone and everything around me had changed and all I could do was binge. I kind of understand what you mean.

Me 21
    The binge: 0

Feeling slightly nervous about Christmas...
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    December 21
    Me: 13
    TB: 8

All things considered, I feel pretty good about this!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Me: 22
    Binge: 0
    Days since last binge: 27
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted : 12.23.14

Dennis - 16
    Binge - 6

Thank you summerfit - Im thinking the holiday season has alot to do with how poorly I have done this month. Not in that I binged on seasonal treats,but the depression. This time of year is personally hard for a couple reasons.

• gr33nslime
    Options
    23 December 2014

Karla: 19

Days binge-free: 4

Also starting to feel nervous about xmas. Its the time of year where you get forced out of your routine and feeding becomes at the whim of what others are serving you. I feel so out of control and then go out of control eating just because. Its silly.

Give me strength to not binge during the next few festive days.
  • BoubouChan
    BoubouChan Posts: 163 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Me: 14
    The Binge: 8

I am under a lot of stress these days, on top on the stress brought on by all the binging itself. Christmas is going to be tough this year...

I feel lost and I have yet to get back the confidence I need to turn things around and stop this binge streak. My binges aren't small, either, so the physical effects of it all are really getting me down. Some days I ache all over because I'm just so bloated, and sometimes I just sit in front of the TV and my heart is pounding hard. This is scary.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    December 22
    Me: 14
    TB: 8
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Me: 22 Binge: 0
    A little bit of overeating on some special popcorn yesterday, but able to decide to stop without finishing the whole bag, log it, and move on with my day.
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    24 December 2014

Karla: 20

Days binge-free: 5

Xmas eve done and survived!
This discussion has been closed.