The Binge: 10
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    25 December

Karla: 21
    The binge: 4
    Days binge free: 6

So Xmas, over ate, not even gonna log as too complicated with way too many unusual food, but didn't binge so big win for me. Back to sensible eating tomorrow. How has every one else fared?
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Me: 24 The Binge: 0

Haven't been sticking to my normal limits on starchy/sugary foods, and I've noticed that focus on food resurfacing. I have been overeating, but not binging. Will continue to focus on that 30g sugary/starchy carb per meal limit .
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Dec 25

Me: 23*
    Binge: 2
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    26 December 2014

Karla: 22
    Binge: 4
    Days binge free: 7

Pretty chuffed I have made it to 1week binge free but it hasn't been totally clean for the last couple with temptations galore. How's every one else over this consumption period?
  • Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me: 24
    The binge: 0

Goal 1 Christmas is done, now perhaps even harder for me New Year's Eve and Day.
    My final and ultimate test: exams

Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas :smile:
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    December 25
    Me: 15
    TB: 10

Darn it. I spoiled TB's single-digit points over Christmas. We brought home too many leftovers and I just lost it. Will be working hard.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I came close to blowing it all today. I was so happy to get through Christmas without a binge. Little did I know the day after Christmas would be even harder. I ate "trigger" foods today, but only went 100 calories over. Tomorrow I'm celebrating Christmas with my sister. I need to refuse the trigger foods she's serving, even if I look like a jerk in front of the family. I have to take care of my body and mind, and forget about what my nostalgic heart wants. I have to stop believing the lie that the heart can be fed by food.

Last binge: Aug 7
  • Junk_Trap
    Junk_Trap Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've admitted I'm a binge eater. I'll start counting in January. I really like this idea.
  • BoubouChan
    BoubouChan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Me: 16
    The Binge: 11

I've been binge free for two days.
  • girlviernes
    Options
    Welcome, double-dare! Boubou, that's great, especially in the heart of the holidays :)

Me: 27 Binge: 0

Still overdoing it a bit. Yesterday was better until I got way tipsy on two glasses of wine so I chose to sober up/prevent hangover by eating a lot of starchy items. I do think it was a reasonable choice given the circumstances.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Well, yesterday didn't go as well as planned. My sister, who I adore, served cinnamon rolls and quiche at our family get together. I rarely see her, and I knew she had worked hard and was anxious about everyone liking her cooking. So I accepted the cinnamon roll and ate half before giving the rest to my husband. That was my first dessert in 5 months!

So, I guess you could say I ate in moderation, even though I broke my promise to myself about eating sweets. I really paid for it later in the day, too. All I could think of was eating more sweets, and the hunger pangs were so intense I actually felt ill. I did my best to distract myself, and avoided a binge.

My mind is back on track today, and I'm feeling stronger and more in control than I have been previously this week. I put all the sweets in the house out of sight, except for that darn gingerbread house my kids made. That thing keeps catching my attention!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Dec 28

Me: 26*
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    December 25
    Me: 16
    TB: 12
  • Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me: 28
    The binge: 0

Christmas was okay, starting to even look forward to New year without worry about the food :smile:
  • girlviernes
    Options
    Me: 29 Binge: 0
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm looking very forward to participating in this in January!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Dec 31

Me: 29*

Made it with only 1 binge days, and they were on Dec 1 and 2. I can't believe this!
This discussion has been closed.