Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello felliw house mates! New to MFP and new to Ravenclaw. It's so awesome to be apart of this journey with you!
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! The spreadsheet is now cleared and adapted for our new logging style. Same spreadsheet, but no challenges. Every week, log weight, housepoints (exercise minutes) and OWLs (number of days diary was properly filled in).

I have added as a friend anyone who has contributed in the last month if we weren't friends already, so you can find people by looking at my friends and we can keep in touch on the news feed. Here's to a new, easier chapter for Ravenclaws!

Ps, I bought the new JK Rowling book today, am pretty excited by it!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lottee - see you on the news feed!
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Aw, so sad.

Well, we're moving on to the news feed, but I still want to acknowledge the house for helping me make my half-way point on my weight loss journey. 100 pounds lost! I really struggled in the beginning, and you guys were there every step of the way to help me out.

As with all of life, the more active you get, the less time you have to do other things. Which I'm going to think of as a good thing for our group. We're all too busy with work, races, crunches, and living life to sit at the computer debating about eating that last piece of cake. Very good news.

I'll see you all on the news feed, but just wanted to thank the house for my 1st hundred loss.

Have a good day!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Korki!! :drinker: Keep up the fantastic work!
  • bcsk8r
    bcsk8r Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    not sure if im doing this right but i want to join ravenclaw
  • Laerai
    Laerai Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish this community were still active!
  • pncooper
    pncooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • OneGoodBean
    OneGoodBean Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jeez, did -no one- survive the attack on Hogwarts? It's empty in here!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone not new to myfitnesspal but new to Ravenclaw
  • phoenixmed
    phoenixmed Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It is sad this groupe Linda dies' seems nice
  • Bairn77
    Bairn77 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am back on MFP after being away for over a year. I was here in the Hogwarts Castle before I lost regular connection to the internet. Now that I am back I am looking to add friends to share encouragement and for accountability. Please feel free to add me, I appreciate encouragement as I work to lose 20+ pounds. Thanks and Good Luck everyone!
  • CandySuzanne
    CandySuzanne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Candy and I'm new to the group. I am happily married to my best friend of 13 years and a blessed mama of two amazing boys. My family and I love Harry Potter! Hope to make some new friends.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Its been a month since any Ravenclaws posted?? Shame shame shame. Share your wisdom with the group.
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I can see that this group is inactive, but I just joined it in the hopes that one day it'll be revived. My name is Titania and I've been at my maintenance weight for about 6 months now. And yes, I'm a Ravenclaw according to every quiz I've ever taken. :-P
  • mandy_bird
    mandy_bird Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a Ravenclaw, true and through. Tried thinking myself into being a Gryffindor, but I guess eventually I realized if I was thinking my way through it using logic, I'm definitely a Ravenclaw. Hopefully more Ravenclaws start posting! Seems like there are some out there...
  • Dreki8
    Dreki8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So, what killed this group? It was mega active and then nothing? Anyone want to try and revive this?
  • geekybabe79
    geekybabe79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be a part of Ravenclaw
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I used the Sorting Hat link and it put me in Ravenclaw. My name is Kai and it's wonderful to meet everyone. I am looking forward to learning about the House and I'm hoping to be an active member. Take care everyone!
  • geekybabe79
    geekybabe79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kai! Nice to meet you ☺