Re-Boot!

Options

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I love how my body feels on phase 1 as well.
    I did well, no fruit yesterday. (I'm not entirely sure that fruit causes *me* cravings, but figure if I can be more phase 1 I will. I say "more" as I am having some wine. Although I plan to have none next week.)
    I'll look for those veg patties. Thanks!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ooh! fooducate likes those patties! http://www.fooducate.com/app#page=product&id=53AD3314-E5D4-11E2-A74D-1E047F0525AB

(they HATE morningstar farms!)
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Ooh! fooducate likes those patties! http://www.fooducate.com/app#page=product&id=53AD3314-E5D4-11E2-A74D-1E047F0525AB

(they HATE morningstar farms!)

Wow, they sure do love it. And ditto on Morningstar Farms.

I am thinking of having one for breakfast...meals today, at work are screwy. I do not get a lunch break...only a 15 minute...and will not have lunch til after 3.

Working on menu...hmmm.

• magic71755
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I cannot handle the green smoothie this morning*...at least I don't think I can...have a bit more time before I have to leave for work.

Wondering if I can swap have my smoothie about three...think that the zip fizz would interfere with sleeping, having it that late in the afternoon? I know u r at your conference...but you might see it in time.

*woke up at four and feel like crap right now
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    magic71755 wrote: »
    I cannot handle the green smoothie this morning*...at least I don't think I can...have a bit more time before I have to leave for work.

Wondering if I can swap have my smoothie about three...think that the zip fizz would interfere with sleeping, having it that late in the afternoon? I know u r at your conference...but you might see it in time.

I think it would mess with my sleep if I had it in the afternoon.

I slept pretty lousy too. Hotel sleep always sucks.
  • magic71755
    Options

Thanks...did not have it...will have to get all that spinach in me another way...won't be difficult...hope u sleep better tonight...looking forward to you getting home...as I am sure you are as well!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    edited February 2015
    Options

Thanks...did not have it...will have to get all that spinach in me another way...won't be difficult...hope u sleep better tonight...looking forward to you getting home...as I am sure you are as well!
    SO READY to get home. I get home tomorrow night.

Today's food, so far:

B: a deconstructed egg and cheese biscuit. aka: eggs and cheese
    S: string cheese
    L: chicken breast and a small salad
    S: nuts
    D: No clue until they tell me.
  • magic71755
    Options
    This is my menu for today:
    Breakfast: veggie patty
    Snack: v8 hb egg, almonds, light baby bel
    Lunch: another veggie patty, left over grilled mini bell peppers
    NAP...yes!
    Dinner: roasted turkey and 1T light mayo, grilled asparagus, mini bell peppers
    Dessert: Fage, nuts, sf syrup, HC fudge bar and another light baby bel

Wow, that seems like a lot...eeks!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

SO READY to get home. I get home tomorrow night.

Today's food, so far:

B: a deconstructed egg and cheese biscuit. aka: eggs and cheese
    L: chicken breast and a small salad
    S: nuts
    D: No clue until they tell me.

Dinner: a small steak and broccoli (and a glass of wine).
  • magic71755
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Today's Menu:

B: eggs and v8
    S: green smoothie
    L: homemade 4 bean salad with Newman's Light Italian dressing...veggie patty wrapped in crunchy iceberg...gotta be iceberg for the crunch with a few leaves of spinach tucked in for more nutrition.
    S: yogurt, maple syrup, almonds
    D: grilled cod, asparagus and mini bell peppers
    D: HC fudge bar
    Late Night Snack: 2 Light Baby Bels and cuppa Youthberry Teavana

Nothing to write home about...lost one pound...but...and this is huge, I feel so much better...and I am sleeping...and I am learning to go to sleep without stuffing my face to fall asleep. I am thrilled with those achievements more so than weight...honest. Especially the sleep one...that is huge for me.

thanks so much Sabine for the incentive to reboot...very very excited! <3 (*)
  • magic71755
    Options
    Today's Menu:

B: HB eggs one yolk, V8
    L: bean salad, chicken thigh meat
    S: yogurt, nuts, maple syrup
    D: baked cod, grilled veggies
    D: HC bar
    Late Night Snack: Light Baby Bel, Teavana
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I'm back home!
    Yesterday:
    B: egg and cheese
    L: Salmon caesar salad no crutons
    S: wine for the flight
    D: steak caesar salad

Today:
    B: green smoothie!!!!
    L: black soybeans with pico de gallo (whole can)
    S: pistachios
    D: we'll see.

Very happy to be back at it. So far it looks like I've lost between 3 and 4 pounds. I'm just a couple of pounds from my favorite weight, but if I keep losing I'd be perfectly happy with that. it would be nice to be BELOW my favorite weight for a change. I don't predict that will happen however.
    And now I begin week two more or less.
  • MichelleSawatzky
    MichelleSawatzky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Glad to see you are both doing so well - even over the weekend!! Me...not so much. Our kids and grandchild were here for the weekend and so things didn't go as planned. I ate carbs...lots of carbs, but I still feel pretty good. I'm supposed to start Phase 2 today. I'm going to do a Phase 1 1/2 this week and add some fruit just because I love it and I believe it will keep me from going insane. I'm going to try really hard to stay away from the potatoes, pasta, bread stuff!! I'm not weighing myself until Sunday March 1st. Thanks for the support - you guys ROCK!
  • magic71755
    Options
    Hello!! Glad to see you are both doing so well - even over the weekend!! Me...not so much. Our kids and grandchild were here for the weekend and so things didn't go as planned. I ate carbs...lots of carbs, but I still feel pretty good. I'm supposed to start Phase 2 today. I'm going to do a Phase 1 1/2 this week and add some fruit just because I love it and I believe it will keep me from going insane. I'm going to try really hard to stay away from the potatoes, pasta, bread stuff!! I'm not weighing myself until Sunday March 1st. Thanks for the support - you guys ROCK!

Love having you along...anyone else care to jump in, do so. I start P2 next Sunday. I am so ready.

• magic71755
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Really having a difficult time tonight. Really and truly!
  • magic71755
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It was NOT a perfect day as far as 3 oz protein 2 cups veggies ...etc...but I did not cave to anything other than South Beach foods...and did stick to P1 foods...albeit a bit too much.

I feel great this morning...just not enough sleep. Hope to fall back cuz I go into work late today.

B: eggs, v8
    L: chicken and veggies and bean salad
    S: yogurt, nuts, sf syrup
    D: veggie burger and mini bell peppers
    Late night...peach tranquility and light baby bel
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    It was NOT a perfect day as far as 3 oz protein 2 cups veggies ...etc...but I did not cave to anything other than South Beach foods...and did stick to P1 foods...albeit a bit too much.

I feel great this morning...just not enough sleep. Hope to fall back cuz I go into work late today.

B: eggs, v8
    L: chicken and veggies and bean salad
    S: yogurt, nuts, sf syrup
    D: veggie burger and mini bell peppers
    Late night...peach tranquility and light baby bel

Oh no. I don't always make the protein veg.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Really having a difficult time tonight. Really and truly!
    Did you make it through the evening?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I'm back home!
    Yesterday:
    B: egg and cheese
    L: Salmon caesar salad no crutons
    S: wine for the flight
    D: steak caesar salad

Today:
    B: green smoothie!!!!
    L: black soybeans with pico de gallo (whole can)
    S: pistachios
    D: we'll see.

Very happy to be back at it. So far it looks like I've lost between 3 and 4 pounds. I'm just a couple of pounds from my favorite weight, but if I keep losing I'd be perfectly happy with that. it would be nice to be BELOW my favorite weight for a change. I don't predict that will happen however.
    And now I begin week two more or less.
    Dinner was funny, in the end. Neither hubs nor I had any energy. So we had water stir fried broccoli and cauliflower with a home made cheese sauce.
    Lunch was not soybeans, but was a very hot (it was freezing out) chicken vegetable soup.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Today's plan:
    B: green smoothie
    S: pistachios and snap peas
    L: chicken breast and refried beans
    S: string cheese and broccoli
    D: we'll see!