FEBRUARY 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Not going to make my 35. Had a death in the family so I will be traveling this weekend. Good luck to everyone on their goals!
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    2/24 = 3.06

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    2/24 - 11.29 walking/biking
    Total to date: 217.36 of 240 miles
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    11.67 miles walked today

151.34 miles walked to date.

I am so glad to get to my goal. I have been in and out of the green like a yoyo. Thanks Dave for the month streak. Without it I would probably have given up trying. Works for me.
  • lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    12.7 miles
    MTD 252.7
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

2/25

Exercise bike 40.65 miles & walk 1.25 miles

Total 41.90 miles for today

998.82 miles done and 98.82 miles over goal .... :)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,214 Member
    Options
    @2essie - Glad to see you made your goal. :smile: Can I do it next? :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 19 miles for 283 out of 300. You can't really wrote like he speaks but think of Ivan Drago (Dolph Lungren) from Rocky IV. I will break you, you puny goal. Tomorrow I will crush you. I will break you in half and crush you, you puny goal.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    spikesmom wrote: »
    thank you all for your well wishes. ive had six reconstructive sutgeries and faced another one yesterday that was cancelled due to my wound improving enough to avoid debridement and muscle graph! yay!
    i had a dislocated right shoulder with torn rotator cuff and torn deltoid, complete break of my right humerus, and radial nerve damage causing paralysis of my right hand. i have a torn tendon on my right ring finger.
    my left femur head broke off and the lower end of the femur broke aand came through my thigh. my left knee broke in several pieces. my right knee is shattered and the tissue is suffering crush injuries, creating a wound issue. then my right foot is shattered and my right heal is broken. the other broken bones dont need surgery since they will heal while im bed ridden for three months. but I'm here, healing, and alive! I am now referred to as the bionic woman :wink:

Wow! You are superwoman! Keep up on the healing!

@superfox12082 Sorry for your loss.

4.1 mile walk to slide into goal before tonight's snowstorm. We're expecting up to a foot, which here in NC, where no one can plow properly, and school is canceled days in advance of a dusting, that's a big deal. It's snowed twice in the past week and a half and both of those times, I was working overnight and had to risk my life driving home. I'm happy to be off till Saturday night. Hope to be able to get outside tomorrow to walk if the gym isn't opening.

exercise.png

• angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    2/25- 6.1 miles running

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,073 Member
    Options
    2/25 5.50 mile run / 3 mile walk

159.25 miles of 100 miles

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    8 miles running today

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Well the weather is moving in, but it's only supposed to last til Friday. But I am still having a ton of jaw pain, this reconstruction is failing I think. I am going to go on my first ever club ride in Portland next month. I'm kinda nervous as I don't have a proper road bike and stuff. I am hoping they will be welcoming so I can enjoy the day.

02/22 - 2.0 miles walking
    02/22 - 10.0 miles cycling
    02/23 - 2.0 miles walking
    02/24 - 2.0 miles walking
    02/24 - 12.0 miles cycling
    02/25 - 2.0 miles walking

Total: 188.0 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,369 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Okay...finally got on a treadmill and ran till it hurt. 6.5 miles on treadmill which is a miracle for me since I truly dislike using them and 4 walking at work. I am still holding out hope that I hit my 300 mark but it does not look good.

TTD: 255.79 miles

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 5 miles

exercise.png

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    2 mile run plus 3.5 on the bike - 5.5 for today

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    Okay...finally got on a treadmill and ran till it hurt. 6.5 miles on treadmill which is a miracle for me since I truly dislike using them and 4 walking at work. I am still holding out hope that I hit my 300 mark but it does not look good.

TTD: 255.79 miles

exercise.png

That's pretty dang good for a treadmill. I really dislike trainers and treadmills. They work in a pinch of bad weather but I would rather ride in 20 degrees than run on a treadmill.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to add another 1/2 mile today, but sleep is calling, so I'll put in more distance tomorrow. 2.5 miles today February total 66 miles.

IxVpm6.png

I should be able to reach green tomorrow, and with some luck and decent weather, goal Friday. Or Saturday. Nothing like cutting it close. ;)
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    20.8 more miles on the bike tonight.

MTD: 166.1
This discussion has been closed.