What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of about 2000 games by this point, but lately I've been playing Far Cry 4, Dying Light, Heroes Of The Storm, and Gravity Ghost, with a side of Darkest dungeon, Overture, and Dungeonmans.

I'm really digging dying light and HoTS, but I can see me dropping them before finishing because my friends don't want to have anything to do with either so I'm playing alone.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Finished Inquisition and just finished COD AW, will probably do some zombies and multiplayer on that for a bit, then Destiny.
  • E_Goldfish
    E_Goldfish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got Punch Out for the Wii when it was on Nintendo's "Throwback sale". If you play it with the waggle controls and the balance board to dodge, suddenly Glass Joe is tough.
  • JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Currently focussed on Bioshock Infinite, need to get back to Dragon Age: Origins, Always like a little Pinball Arcade fix, and just snagged Grid Autosport for a speed fix. Maybe another half-dozen or so things I've started, and at least twice that waiting to get played.
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Currently playing waaaay to many games at once ha!

On PS3: Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2
    On PS4: AC: Unity (mostly), Destiny and inFamous: First Light
    I also just picked up Sypro and Spyro 2 for ye olde Playstation because I loved them but never had a chance to own them myself.
    XBox: Currently pining for a new Left 4 Dead and trying to stay focused on Dragon Age: Inquisition. AC: Unity and FFXIII are taking up most of my time^^
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Starbound and Fallout New Vegas :#
  • JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Well, I finished Bioshock Infinite's main story last night. If these kids go to bed soon I might start in on the "Burial at Sea" DLC...
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Currently doing the campaign of Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War which is the first of many in a series of RTS games.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Dawn_of_War
    Really enjoying it so far. These missions are taking me several hours each to do now which is good - I like intensive campaigns.

The lore & story are cool too. This is my first of anything to do with Warhammer 40K - can anyone please suggest what I should consider reading to get into this franchise? There's a ton of it out there, wow.
  • Windnancy
    Windnancy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Stormfall rise of Balur (mobile)

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    xBlamo wrote: »
    Starbound and Fallout New Vegas :#

New Vegas is a great game. Rumor is that Bethesda is going to announce Fallout 4 at the electronics show (in Vegas, of course) this year. Supposedly set in Boston

• Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing Deadfall Adventures, Skyrim (as always) and Far Cry 4. I'm starting to prep now for Witcher 3 and Pillars of Eternity :smiley: Contemplating Planescape: Torment...

Fallout 4 - be still my heart!
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Right now it's dragon age inquisition. Saints row iv and Call of Duty advanced warfare on my Xbox one.
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The Evil Within. The first new game I have had in a long while, but re-playing Fallout New Vegas to hold me over for the new one as well.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    For the past week I've been playing Firefall, the MMOFPS. My plan is to level up a main to the cap and then be mostly done with it, and I'm halfway there.

So far, it's really fun! I feel like I've got the basics down and understand the resources and trading and all that. Not messing with crafting. It has quests and then dynamic events that constantly pop up all over the map. Some types are more fun that others, but they all involve shooting things. You have a jetpack, so you can jump and fly for a few seconds at a time which makes the combat pretty rad. Kinda like Tribes.

The graphics are heavily-stylized, and similar to the Borderlands 2 style. The settings are jungle-mountains and beachfront areas. It has day-night cycles and some cool storming weather effects.

As for the business model: they sell access to things but I haven't needed to put in any money. I wouldn't mind putting in ten bucks or so, if no other reason than to support the game, but not yet.

firefallthegame.com/
  • Sammbep
    Sammbep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Unepic, an excellent and challenging game. Also Majora's Mask, for the third time.
  • acf6b
    acf6b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i have a ton of games i'm playing, primarily dragon age inquisition, farcry 4, randomly nba live 15, some cod aw, about to start gta V again with heists coming out, I have the evil within and the resident evil remake and some other games, oh snipe elite 3 since it was like 9 bucks on xbox. I don't have much room on my friends list but feel free if anyone needs someone to co-op any of those with or if you are getting the new battlefield, add me, my GT is A Foster kid. I don't play COD zombies because i didn't get the season pass though.
  • toppdogg93
    toppdogg93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dont judge me lol, but :# destiny im a late bloomer to the game. So far i like it tho... Oh yea you can add me gamer tag is toppdogg93
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am still playing Destiny. Just picked up Dragon Age Inquisition as well. Final Fantasy Type 0 when it comes out a little over a week from now.
  • schneizilla
    schneizilla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm playing mostly Diablo 3 on PC and right now Abe's Oddysee Fresh 'n Tasty, because it was free on my PS4 Plus Account...
  • spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Playing BioShock Infinite- such an awesome game, and I'll most likely be picking up the DLC. Also playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon on X360 because sometimes you just have blow something up. :smile: