100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Options

Replies

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    NS never responded to my email to them explaining the value if real people sharing and encouraging each other vs their robo-responses. So very glad to be here w all y'all!
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options

blk-weight.png
    NS never responded to my email to them explaining the value if real people sharing and encouraging each other vs their robo-responses. So very glad to be here w all y'all!

I don't think they will unfortunately. Glad you are here too
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all
    Went to the Dr today for my 2 month diabetes check. Happy to report that I no longer need insulin. A1C is down from 7.2 to 6.1! My blood pressure meds have been reduced by half because my blood pressure is actually low.

Can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this. I celebrated by buying a few new clothes. Jeans and tops both two sizes smaller!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »
    Hi y'all
    Went to the Dr today for my 2 month diabetes check. Happy to report that I no longer need insulin. A1C is down from 7.2 to 6.1! My blood pressure meds have been reduced by half because my blood pressure is actually low.

Can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this. I celebrated by buying a few new clothes. Jeans and tops both two sizes smaller!!!

Lesa - That's WONDERFUL news! Congratulations. So happy for you. You have every reason to be super proud of your accomplishments. Continue to take good care of you! Val
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all

Hi Lesa
    Congratulations on those Huge Non Scale Victories!
    Roger
  • msspock
    msspock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've made it over here (I was MS_SPOCK over on NS) -- but not sure how to do much -- will have to go find Roger's tutorials.
    Also, is there a way to make the latest posts be on top in reverse order, so I don't have to page through it all?
    Sharon
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all

that is absolutely huge! congrats on such a wonderful victory! :)
  • jserv13
    Options
    Hi y'all

That is awesome news!!!! A celebration is in order for sure .
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Posting on the wrong thread tonight. Need sleep! Glad to see so many people coming over here from the NS site. Good luck everyone!!!
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    Hi y'all

that is absolutely huge! congrats on such a wonderful victory! :)

Very good news! Good job ... and good for the NS program to help you get there! :smile:
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    msspock wrote: »
    Hi all, I've made it over here (I was MS_SPOCK over on NS) -- but not sure how to do much -- will have to go find Roger's tutorials.
    Also, is there a way to make the latest posts be on top in reverse order, so I don't have to page through it all?
    Sharon

Only way I've found, Sharon is to go to the last page first. Not so user friendly but it works!
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Leesa....great news about your a1c and BP. You are doing great! Hugs
  • RogerToo
    Options
    msspock wrote: »
    Sharon

Hi Sharon
    When I come here by clicking on this message form this link it takes me to the new posts
    Nutrisystem Group Users

I'm not sure why You are having a problem, are You using a bookmark in Your browser?

Good Luck
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    I'm in a mini plateau...5 days and holding, but not stressing about it. Eating on plan! My kid is has a cold, and I think I may have caught it. Wishing well for everyone here!
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    57649571.png
  • RogerToo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm in a mini plateau...5 days and holding, but not stressing about it. Eating on plan! My kid is has a cold, and I think I may have caught it. Wishing well for everyone here!
    57649571.png

Hi Val
    I hope You Are wrong regarding catching the cold.
    BTW I have many days with no change or a little increase and then Voila a decent loss.

P.S. Notice how nice the signature went in. I created it and saved it in wordpad. Then I copy it from there and type Ctrl V to paste it into the messages.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • jserv13
    Options
    Hope you feel better Val. I keep holding for a few days too..I guess that is why we are only to weigh once a week.
    Have a good relaxing weekend everyone..looks a little dreary here, but sun to follow. Anxiously awaiting my NS box, so I can check it out.
    Jane
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all

That's wonderful. So happy your health is improving on this plan. Gives us all encouragement.
  • RedRockRider
    RedRockRider Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all

Woohoo!!! Doing a happy dance for you!!! Keep up the good work! I am not diabeltic but I did suffer from high blood pressure. I have been off BP meds since last July. NS did truly help me make a difference.

• hope4change_val
    Options
    I did catch the cold. I was low on veggies so wanted to run to the store. Because I've been walking daily (and taking my doggies!!!), the dogs now assume...if mom wears tennis shoes, WE GET TO GO! I love them, but I didn't feel well. How can I turn down four happy loving fur-balls. So, I took them for a shorter walk than usual, but they were pleased. Then I got my veggies. Dogs are napping, so I am going to join them. gkv4holicfua.jpg