4.53 miles to donate to lovemyalex

150 miles still for me

:)
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

5/29

4.46 miles (one legged biking) and 4 miles (arm bike machine)

Total 8.46 miles for today... :D
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    2essie wrote: »
    4.53 miles to donate to lovemyalex

150 miles still for me

:)
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Only 2 more stages. Time for me to really dig deep to get the last 2 in. I think since it has been so hot, 80's and 90's the last 2 days, we are headed for some weather pyrotechnics, I will ride anyway unless there is lightning, anything else is game on.

05/29 - 17.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 19)

Total: 273.0 new total (338.0 actual miles)

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    OK, I can put @LoveMyAlex over the top. I have 73 bonus miles counting today. Reset me back to 200 and take the 73 miles and give them to Lovemyalex. I will keep the last two days bonus miles. Enjoy!
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    oJjKm6.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    OK, I can put @LoveMyAlex over the top. I have 73 bonus miles counting today. Reset me back to 200 and take the 73 miles and give them to Lovemyalex. I will keep the last two days bonus miles. Enjoy!
    Wow..... I can't even begin to thank you enough.... This my friend is a very heartfelt thank you... :)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    I really can't begin to express my sincere gratitude .... To everyone that made this possible.... I was carried over goal line by the most supportive team EVER... it touched me so very much.... I can't wait to be on the other end of this group .... To help other team members when they are in need..."I promise I will not set my goal at 800 miles for a couple months... But I do guarantee I will be setting it back up there as soon I can ...." :)
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

It's about time I stopped slacking and helped with the spreadsheet updates again... :blush:

And now making GOAL for the month of May are....@LADYPERSIA, @BLUIZ13 and @MARDI26!!! :drinker: :star:

And thanks to all the donations of bonus miles this month, @LOVEMYALEX is at 745 miles and is knocking on the door to the green again!! Like I've said before, I am so proud of everyone here and I'm in awe of the kindness and generosity being displayed. Whaddya say.....(((GROUP-HUG))) or *GROUPHIGHFIVE* if you prefer!! :flowerforyou:

Dave

Sorry you had so much to update this morning. I started feeling sickly yesterday afternoon (sore throat, runny nose, etc) so I went to bed at the same time I put my son to bed (aka super early). I totally spaced updating the spreadsheet last night.
  • hkristine1
    Options
    16.6 miles added today on the bike, which puts me just over goal. <whew> I almost couldn't get to spin class today, so I wasn't sure I would make it.

I see that LoveMyAlex is at goal now (well, as soon as the spreadsheet is updated anyway), so I will be selfish and keep my HUGE bonus of 1.62 miles. bahahaha.

MTD: 101.62
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,371 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    May 29: Here is another 10 miles @Lovemyalex . It was a hot humid days but between my kiddos and my dogs, we pushed through the with lots of walking. <3<3<3
  • hkristine1
    Options
    I've posted the JUNE challenge here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10174919/june-2015-move-your-ss-challenge#Item_1

Please continue to post your MAY miles here, but you can start posting your June goals on that threat.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,215 Member
    Options
    Adding another 34 miles for @Lovemyalex. :smile: Sorry. It would have been more but I stopped in at the local bike shop (LBS) to get some more Hammer Perpetuam and got to gabbing too long. I did get a really nice pair of bike shorts though. :smile:
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A short 1 mile walk today
    MTD - 38.3 / 30
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

exercise.png

10 miles done
    115 total
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Here is my TTD:

exercise.png

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,332 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that Lovemyalex had made goal!! Congratulations!

Today was beautiful. Walked w/DH and Bean.

Fri - 7.05 miles

exercise.png

Have a terrific Saturday, everyone!

Chris
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    I really can't begin to express my sincere gratitude .... To everyone that made this possible.... I was carried over goal line by the most supportive team EVER... it touched me so very much.... I can't wait to be on the other end of this group .... To help other team members when they are in need..."I promise I will not set my goal at 800 miles for a couple months... But I do guarantee I will be setting it back up there as soon I can ...." :)

I know you will be back out there with us as soon as you are able. I'm so glad we were all able to pull it together to get this done. Plus, as someone else noticed, I think it gave some of us the push we needed to get our own goal early so we could be there for you and Dave.
This discussion has been closed.