Let's see what you are eating.

Options
tat2cookie
tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
I'm one of those weird people who likes to see what other people are eating. Especially with wls, I all too often get in a rut. Seeing what others are eating helps me. Maybe it will help you too. Share Picts of what you are eating with how far you are.

Replies

• tat2cookie
    Options
    k8jlo4cvu86k.jpg
    Lunch yesterday. Avocado, egg and chicken with balsamic and spicy mustard.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @tat2cookie that looks amazing!!!!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OMG - I'm eating with you tat2cookie!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    That looks good!
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Breakfast this morning
    Egg whites with banana cooked in coconut oil with raw honey. Not a fan of the bananas after all! Lol
    a0q21njazbg0.jpg
  • robaustin750750
    robaustin750750 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can you manage all that in one meal? I definitely couldn't . Does it take you long to eat?
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    I'm almost 6 months out. It's only a scramble egg white and 4 slices of banana. I can rarely finish my plate. I only ate 2 of the bananas. Plus it takes me almost 30-45 min to eat.
    Can you manage all that in one meal? I definitely couldn't . Does it take you long to eat?

• sheena696
    sheena696 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    d5nmo6k22xsn.jpg

3oz of fresh baked tilapia seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon and 1/3C fresh made mango salsa! Delish!
  • mskimpel
    mskimpel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That looks so good !
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to eating a decent meal. 3 weeks out and daydreaming about a few different things. My homemade fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce for one. Crispy cool and refreshing! Loving these pix. I will definitely share once I'm eating photo-worthy meals :) Thanks for sharing!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I didn't take a picture of my breakfast but it was sooo good! I made a batch of green salsa which I have been putting on EVERYTHING, this morning I put it on some egg whites with chopped green onions, chopped asparagus, a little chopped turkey bacon and a little low fat cheese. So. Good.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    garber6th wrote: »
    I didn't take a picture of my breakfast but it was sooo good! I made a batch of green salsa which I have been putting on EVERYTHING, this morning I put it on some egg whites with chopped green onions, chopped asparagus, a little chopped turkey bacon and a little low fat cheese. So. Good.

That's almost exactly what I had!!
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    xdu772zvl7xi.jpg
    I made this the other night. It was amazing!!
  • sheena696
    Options
    Ooh that looks really really amazing!
  • sheena696
    Options
    This is what I made for lunch! 3oz of chicken breast cooked in a tsp of olive oil, garlic and Montreal chicken spice and 5 grape tomatoes!
  • sheena696
    Options
    sheena696 wrote: »
    This is what I made for lunch! 3oz of chicken breast cooked in a tsp of olive oil, garlic and Montreal chicken spice and 5 grape tomatoes!

Okay I can't seem to add a picture now.... how do I fix that?
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Had this for dinner last night. Broccoli slaw with grilled lemon pepper chicken with just a little bit of soy sauce. YUM! Kind of spicy, though, depending on how much lemon pepper you use.c83rj834nnsk.jpg

Edited to add: Obviously not ALL of it for dinner. LOL - it was actually the remainder of what I made a few days ago after picking through it at dinner and lunch for several days.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    The computer where I work doesn't want to let me upload pics! But, I just had a delicious breakfast. I have a recipe for frittata that has eggs, low fat cottage cheese, low fat mozzarella, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and turkey bacon. I bake in jumbo muffin tins, throw them in the freezer, and take them out one at a time as I need them. One serving has about 230 calories and 19 grams of protein. The nice thing is, you can also change up the ingredients depending on what you have on hand or what you like.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    hpnyfp5dh9k2.jpg
    This was pretty tasty. Italian chicken sausage, portobello mushrooms, onions, garlic and kale.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    ww33ddhgkfo6.jpg
    Deviled eggs made with hummus and avocados.