June Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    another hard day but thankfully made it - had to go over calorie goal for the day but used it on oatmeal and a banana- hopfully tomorrow will be better
    me: 12
    the binge : 1
    binge free days : 11
  • stepawayfromthebiscuits
    Options
    another hard day but thankfully made it - had to go over calorie goal for the day but used it on oatmeal and a banana- hopfully tomorrow will be better
    me: 12
    binge free days : 11

Good for you! I've been going over my calorie goal recently, it's helping to avoid the binge by being a little more lenient which is the more sensible option. Good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Me:7
    The binge:6
    Days binge free:6
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me 13
    The binge 0
    Days binge free 23
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Just realized I miscounted yesterday.

Me: 10
    Binge: 3
    Days binge free: 1
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me: 11
    the binge: 2
    days binge free: 0
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    For June 13th:

Me- 13
    B-0
    B-Free-25

So... I have been walking a dangerous line of eating (and drinking) the wrong things this week--but I haven't binged. I have gone way over calories at least twice this week from choosing a serving of horrible things (EYE OPENING to see that calorie count...) and I know that can lead to binging... Back on track TODAY. Ankle still hurts to the touch after more than a week, but there are some things I can still do... No excuses.
  • JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    me : 13
    binge free days : 12
    mae918 wrote: »
    For June 13th:

So... I have been walking a dangerous line of eating (and drinking) the wrong things this week--but I haven't binged. I have gone way over calories at least twice this week from choosing a serving of horrible things (EYE OPENING to see that calorie count...) and I know that can lead to binging... Back on track TODAY. Ankle still hurts to the touch after more than a week, but there are some things I can still do... No excuses.
    Great work Mae :)
    We have had ice cream in the house (low fat) but I bought my first ice cream to enjoy outdoors today - when I logged it .... 360 calories *mumbles . Knowledge is power
    Options
    Me:8
    The binge:6
    Days binge free:7

Not sure about my maths previously, but am getting back on track - today was so hard though! Ended up at a food market which had lots of tasters and testers, nearly blew it all - but caught myself and logged what I had eaten too. I wonder if the urge to binge will go away soon, seems I'm fighting a hard battle at the moment and I want it to get easier...
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me- 14
    The binge- 0
    Days binge free -24
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 11
    Days binge free: 2
  • sothgo
    Options
    me:12
    days binge free: 2
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    June 14

Me: 8*
    Binge: 6
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    me : 14
    the binge 0
    days binge free 45

I've overeaten a few times but I can still control and stop when appropriate. I really hope I can maintain this streak. I've been busy these past few days so I have been missing the log.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Starting from June 8
    Sunday June 14
    Me 3
    The Binge 4

Binge free (3) back to 0

Options
    Me:8
    The binge:7
    Days binge free:0

So gutted - had a good little streak going too, treating it as a blip and I really hope I can get back on track tomorrow.
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 12
    Days binge free: 3
  • sothgo
    Options
    me:13
    days binge free: 3