June Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Yes Jonathan and Thank You! ...ice cream and a margarita...Holy crap. Knowledge is power for sure.

Me: 15
    B: 0
    B-free: 27

One day at a time!
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me- 14
    The binge- 1
    Days binge free -0
    Oof...I fell off the wagon pretty hard. Not even sure why I binged last night. Had a bit of a rough day with the husband but nothing out of the ordinary/that hasn't happened during my last binge free streak. I think sometimes I just get tired of thinking about not bingeing. The conscious effort of trying not to do it is so exhausting sometimes it's just easier to give in.
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    kadizia wrote: »
    Me- 14
    The binge- 1
    Days binge free -0
    Oof...I fell off the wagon pretty hard. Not even sure why I binged last night. Had a bit of a rough day with the husband but nothing out of the ordinary/that hasn't happened during my last binge free streak. I think sometimes I just get tired of thinking about not bingeing. The conscious effort of trying not to do it is so exhausting sometimes it's just easier to give in.

I know exactly what you talking about, always thinking of not binging but feeling it could be more easy to give up, tomorow will be a new day ...
  • sothgo
    Options
    me:14
    the binge: 2
    days binge free: 4
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Starting from June 8
    monday June 15
    Me 4
    The Binge 4

Binge free (3) 1

• mae918
    Options
    Me: 16
    Binge: 0
    B free: 28
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    me : 16
    the binge 0
    days binge free 47
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me- 14
    The binge- 1
    Days binge free -0

When I've been on a good streak, as well as I can be doing, I honestly get so exhausted. It really takes a lot out of me mentally and physically. I get it.
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 13
    Binge: 3
    Days binge free: 4
  • kadizia
    Options
    Me- 14
    The binge- 1
    Days binge free -0

When I've been on a good streak, as well as I can be doing, I honestly get so exhausted. It really takes a lot out of me mentally and physically. I get it.

It's nice to know I'm not the only person who feels this way! I often wonder what I can do about this...Like if there is any way I can maintain a binge free streak more easily or if it will just feel more natural over time. It's frustrating because oftentimes I have a long streak binge free and then not only do I binge out of exhaustion that binge is usually followed by several others and it takes a while to get back to consistent normal eating.
    Me- 15
    The binge- 1
    Days binge free -1
  • JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    On a work trip - but still on track - the binge monster has been banished for now. Feeling good again.
    me : 16
    the binge : 1
    binge free days : 15
  • sothgo
    Options
    me:15
    the binge:2
    days binge free: 5
    almost binging today but finally I was Under my daily goal (thanks to sport)
    I definitly eat too much and begin to lose control at lunch
    feeling that the binge monster is ready to catch me
  • sothgo
    Options
    me:15
    the binge:2
    days binge free: 5
    almost binging today but finally I was Under my daily goal (thanks to sport)
    I definitly eat too much and begin to lose control at lunch
    feeling that the binge monster is ready to catch me
  • stepawayfromthebiscuits
    Options
    Me:8
    The binge: 9
    Days binge free: 0

Have had a really bad time with it the past few days, the binge-shame spiral! I hate myself for doing it and yet I still do it - I've had my schedule changed the past few days which I think hasn't helped as I thrive on routine. I'm hoping I can get back on track tomorrow and build up a few days not binging again. Fingers crossed.
  • mae918
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Me- 17
    B- 0
    B free - 29

I was under more stress than usual at work the last 2 days and kept feeling light-headed, but with all that --I didn't use it as an excuse to eat more. I have come a loooong way in these last 30 days... I am feeling pretty good about it!
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 14
    Binge: 3
    Days binge free: 5
  • kadizia
    Options
    Me 16
    The binge 1
    Days binge free 2