Options

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    Today I am going shopping for a dress for a wedding. My goal is to not hear the siren call of the food court and Cinnabons. Also, have gotten a good start on my water so want to get to 8 today!

Hope your day went well.. Did u find a nice dress? :-)

I found an interesting dress. Not quite what I was thinking but it looks well on me and is different. thanks for asking. Water on key, over calories I'm afraid. tomorrow is another day.

Pleased you found a nice dress.. im off to a wedding next week & I have the same challenge..
    Well done on a good day. I was the same as you over calories. I agree today is a fresh start. :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    Sunday is generally my best day at the gym..........I go pretty early and so it's not as crowded. Hoping to get dead lifts and a swim in. The pool gets crowded so I have to get there pretty early to get a lane.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Thank you.. Hope u had a good day :)

Thanks I did. Managed to get everything done I wanted and stayed within calorie goal even though swimming makes me really hungry....

Sounds like you did well also!!!

Im pleased you had a good day.. Swimming makes me really hungry too. I haven't been swimming for ages.. Well done on staying within calories.. :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today I want to
    Drink 8 glasses of water
    10K Steps
    Not eat after 7 pm

Hope you all have a great day :smiley:
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Today it is water, not exceeding calories and doing some exercise. Raining so not getting my walk in. Guess old Jillian will have to do for today.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Great goals for the day girls.

Today is a dog walk day for me.....hopefully I'll be brave and jog for part of it. My hip's back to being a bit sore after yesterdays workout so it depends how it feels when I start my walk. Either way.............we'll walk a fast 3 to 4 miles.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today it is water, not exceeding calories and doing some exercise. Raining so not getting my walk in. Guess old Jillian will have to do for today.

Have fun with Gillian :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Great goals for the day girls.

Today is a dog walk day for me.....hopefully I'll be brave and jog for part of it. My hip's back to being a bit sore after yesterdays workout so it depends how it feels when I start my walk. Either way.............we'll walk a fast 3 to 4 miles.

Dog walking.. that sounds great.. Enjoy :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Yesterday I achieved
    8k steps
    6 glasses of water
    Went to visit a friend after 7 pm & she put on a buffet ( I couldn't believe it! ) she would have been offended if I had refused.. So once again I failed on my mission :(
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today is a new day
    10K Steps..
    8 waters
    not eating after 7 pm
    Im going to do my very best

Hope you girls have a great day :)
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nice work anyway BBee.............can't help what our friends do and we can't be rude either.

Yesterday...........got my jog/run in with my dog and my hip felt fine. We went 3.1 miles at a 4mph pace.

Today..........I've already been to the gym and killed by my trainer so I'm going to try to not eat any chocolate!
  • Pokerdot2
    Pokerdot2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    3/4's of the day through .... and l would like to achieve .... the START of a 'mind-set' to being healthy and kinder to myself. Thus here on MFP and this time stick with it. Get HEALTHY!!
    Best wishes everyone, lets do it! :-)
  • SteveMayer831
    SteveMayer831 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I achieved my day's goal, by walking 2.25 miles around my workplace.
    I sprained my knee a few weeks ago, running, and haven't been able to move as well as before.
    Since I count on the extra cardio calories to offset some of my eating, I'm up a bit, but that will change, now
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the successes everyone. My downfall is nighttime snacking. Did ok last night, will see how tonight goes.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Congrats on the successes everyone. My downfall is nighttime snacking. Did ok last night, will see how tonight goes.

Thanks Jen,
    Appreciate your support
    :)
  • RuefulRabbit
    RuefulRabbit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today I want to log everything I eat. I want to walk for at least 15 minutes at lunch. I want to cook dinner tonight instead of grabbing takeout.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am not going to snack while I'm doing dinner dishes. Evidently, those calories count too. Who knew?? :smile:
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »
    Tonight I am not going to snack while I'm doing dinner dishes. Evidently, those calories count too. Who knew?? :smile:

A few months back it hit me that I did the same. Since then, I have a pact that I don't ever eat anything while standing - sitting only with weighed & measured portions, no open containers or bags. It has helped me tremendously.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Today is weights/yoga day, both of which I am not a fan. Well see how that goes.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Slashnl wrote: »

A few months back it hit me that I did the same. Since then, I have a pact that I don't ever eat anything while standing - sitting only with weighed & measured portions, no open containers or bags. It has helped me tremendously.

That's a good idea. I think I'll make that my rule too!
  • marekdds
    Options
    weights done, yoga tonight I hope.