Options

Replies

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Steam summer saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale amg

Wolf Among Us down to $6

def worth copping, looking forward to that after I had such a blast with TWD 1-2
  • escrawl
    escrawl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm currently switching back and forth between Fallout: New Vegas (can't wait for Fallout 4!!!) and Mass Effect. :smile:
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    DH and I got back into WoW with the Tokens. WoD is ok but I'm not really diggin' it. Garrisons are nice but has some issues which Blizz has noticed and addressed. Seems like they're not happy with them either so could mean lots of changes soon.
    We so want to play The Witcher 3! Waiting for a price drop so could be a while. :( I still need to finish Witcher 2 first. Had some PC issues with it so haven't played in a long time. :/
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Playing FFxi freeserver and Witcher 3.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i'm playing the game where i froth at the mouth waiting for my copy of fallout 4 to come so i can slide on my pip-boy and die. when i'm not doing that it's deux ex human revolution.
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    i'm playing the game where i froth at the mouth waiting for my copy of fallout 4 to come so i can slide on my pip-boy and die. when i'm not doing that it's deux ex human revolution.

lol so I'm thinking about getting a cheap used phone with a big screen to use only for that Pip-Boy

like a Galaxy Note 1 or something, take out the SIM card and remove all the other apps and just leave it in there 24/7
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Just started playing a silly game on Xbox called Rogue Legacy. Fun and pretty engaging.

I'm also thinking that I will buy "premium" edition for the first time just to get the Pip-Boy case.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I've been playing splatoon lately. Can't wait for Plants Vs Zombie Garden Warfare 2!
  • LisaFlag
    LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    League of legenddddddds. that and csgo
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LoL and heroes of the storm. Can't wait for fallout 4!
  • kikomansauce
    kikomansauce Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just bought the Stanley Parable. ... ehehehe.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm at the moment. Jumping into Elder Scrolls Online (PS4) this weekend so hopefully it was worth the wait! I am also on the hype train for Fallout 4!
  • Renae21
    Renae21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Witcher 2 for 360 and skylanders for the new 3ds :)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    Used to play games all the time, got over 800 in my library..
    But I'm completely burned out of gaming lately.

Yeah, kinda in the same place right now...still loading up BF4 for some mayhem now and then but mostly just...waiting for I don't know what...
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    MilicaX wrote: »
    Used to play games all the time, got over 800 in my library..
    But I'm completely burned out of gaming lately.

Yeah, kinda in the same place right now...still loading up BF4 for some mayhem now and then but mostly just...waiting for I don't know what...

FO4 bby

or the new Star Wars Battlefront maybe na mean??
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Yeah, defs looking forward to Battlefront. Here's hoping we actually get to "drive" those Imperial Star Destroyers!
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    Yeah, defs looking forward to Battlefront. Here's hoping we actually get to "drive" those Imperial Star Destroyers!

haha that may actually be a more viable hope than getting to pilot an Idris M at this point :trollface:

but the amount of money I have spent on SC...lol...
  • gaboosha
    gaboosha Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Finally finished Dragon Age and started Dragon Age 2. Also halfway through Mass Effect 3, starting Diablo 3 and stalling to start Assassin's Creed 3, because I don't want to see how it all went downhill. ;)
  • Strawili
    Strawili Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I closed my guild on World of Warcraft and decided to take a good, long break from it. I have been doing my best to avoid sitting at the computer all day, losing track of time in video games but I cave in to my addiction every now and then. Lately I've been playing Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie 2, it's as corny as it sounds but a lot of fun! :)