What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• sillymetwo
    sillymetwo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    sillymetwo, I have to reboot too. What did you decide on?

nikkib0103, I am going to use the older firm classic workouts with weights 3 days a week and on alternate days Billy Blancs tae bo workouts. Once I get into better shape, then ease into Jillian Michael's body shred, revolution or t25. In 2012 I did GM body revolution, but quit on the 4th week because I had pulled a back muscle, but not from the exercise. It was something really stupid like turning my body the wrong way. Go figure…

I’ll be cutting back on calories, too. My calorie intake will depend on the amount of exercise I get. Probably around 1350 to 1550. Tomorrow is the big start day!

• dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Today I decided to squeeze in an extra walk as I am going to be pushed tomorrow timewise. I ended up with 21 boxes of cat food and had to call for a lift home.....
    If that doesn't make sense - I hoofed it to the shops.....for some greeting cards....saw an offer on cat food, forgot i was on foot and bought 21 boxes. Makes sense now, huh?
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    sillymetwo wrote: »
    sillymetwo, I have to reboot too. What did you decide on?

nikkib0103, I am going to use the older firm classic workouts with weights 3 days a week and on alternate days Billy Blancs tae bo workouts. Once I get into better shape, then ease into Jillian Michael's body shred, revolution or t25. In 2012 I did GM body revolution, but quit on the 4th week because I had pulled a back muscle, but not from the exercise. It was something really stupid like turning my body the wrong way. Go figure…

I’ll be cutting back on calories, too. My calorie intake will depend on the amount of exercise I get. Probably around 1350 to 1550. Tomorrow is the big start day!

I did The Firm and Tae Bo a number of years ago. I really loved Tae Bo. I wish the original beginner tapes were on DVD. I would order them in a heart beat. I don't have a VCR anymore... I would be interested in hearing how you progress in these classic workouts.
  • SteveMayer831
    SteveMayer831 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1. Lunchtime walk at work
    2. Upper body day at the new gym.
    3. Walk to the old gym and back, clean out locker, and turn in my card and lock
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    tweaker62 wrote: »
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    tweaker62 wrote: »
    I desperately want to come in under my calorie target today but I am going out with some work friends for a tour of a brewery and more drinks and food afterwards.
    Don't want to be a party pooper but it's gonna be hard

Sounds like that could be a tough one.. Hope it goes ok :)

Yeah, that was tough and didn't go too well.

On the plus side it was the most fun I've had in ages.

Good for you.. Life has too have some fun :)
  • BBee5064
    Options

Good plan. Let us know how you got on
  • BBee5064
    Options
    My goals today
    to stay off coffee & tea.. drinking water & fruit teas
    stay under calories
    Walk to work & back
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Got in 16,193 steps so far by 11 am.

Now I have calorie room for a good lunch with plenty still burnt off

A good day!

High Five :)
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today I just want to come in under goal. I did my walk, had my breakfast, a good snack, plan a healthy lunch and dinner. If I can manage this it will be enough to make me happy.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Good goals for everyone! It helps to share because it gives me ideas and focus for my own goals.
    Today, I already went to my spin class this morning. Now I need to find a healthy lunch, since I ran out of time to pack one. And then, after work, I'll be going to the gym to run.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Did 45 minutes of Vipr today, then 15 minutes of Core work. Since it's a class, if I don't do what everyone else does, it's weird. So yes, I did what I set out to do !!!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I did a run on treadmill with some substantial (for me) inclines.
  • SteveMayer831
    SteveMayer831 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »

Good plan. Let us know how you got on

2 of 3..
    Never made it to the old gym.
    Did walk at lunch, and did 35 min of cardio at the gym.
    Upper body exercises, and then home.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Came in under. Got some extra exercise in. Not a bad old day.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today I just want to come in under goal. I did my walk, had my breakfast, a good snack, plan a healthy lunch and dinner. If I can manage this it will be enough to make me happy.

How did you get on Nikki? looks like you got this :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »
    Good goals for everyone! It helps to share because it gives me ideas and focus for my own goals.
    Today, I already went to my spin class this morning. Now I need to find a healthy lunch, since I ran out of time to pack one. And then, after work, I'll be going to the gym to run.

You had a great start with your spin class. Did you also go for a run?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today im detoxing... Fruit & salad & lots of water.. I check in to tomorrow to let you know how it goes.. Hope you are all having a super day?
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Under goal. That's all for today.
  • sassyii
    sassyii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi - just joined and thought I better at least start with an achievement for today! I want to spend 1 hour in the gym today. I want to keep my calories under or at my goal!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone! Focus on your target!