100% Challenge The Freedom to Choose Healthy Living June 22 Until August 2

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    So how come I can't scroll over when I look at the spreadsheet. I can't see beyond 7/2. Anyone know how to get it to move?
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/6 100%
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    NOT 100% 7/6
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

07/06/2015 100%

Hi All
    Still out Walking despite the Humidity, I took a Different 2.75 mile route today, Picked up a Quick Chek Coffee on the way out and a Diet beverage there on the way back. My Walk was a sort of Figure 8 when mapped.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 7/5 Congrats to all those that lost! Holidays can be very difficult. I'm off to the eye doctor to have my stitches taken out.

Hi Ginny
    I am sure You are happy that the stitches will be going away.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Hi everyone!

WI = 236

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July holiday. Congrats to all of the losers this week! You rocked it right on through the holiday! I had a great time spending the weekend with family and friends at the lake. Good food and lots of laughs, but glad to be back and in the swing of things. Did not overeat and ate healthy... Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, but did have a couple of drinks, handful of chips with guac, and 2 bites of gooey butter cake.

Sue, you did great with that 5K. What an accomplishment!

I'm feeling very frustrated with my Fitbit Aria scale. I have used it for years and love that it automatically sends weight to Fitbit via WIFI with syncing to MFP. The scale was acting funny this morning and I didn't think it worked. When I stepped on it a 2nd time, the scale stopped working from dead batteries. The frustrating part was when I put the new batteries in and the scale calibrated, my weight was 5 lbs more than before the battery change. I know I didn't gain 5 lbs in 5 minutes, or from this past weekend for that matter. Not a big difference in the big scheme of things, but it will affect this challenge results. We'll see how it goes over the next week, but going with my current weigh-in for today. Bear with me as I work through the scale adjustment...

Oh well, off to Jazzercise class...

Happy Monday!

Mary
    :)

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

Hi Mary
    That can be extremely frustrating. That is why I went to a Mechanical scale where I can see that it is zero'd every time before I weigh. I through a moderately expensive Electronic scale that was not consistent and replaced it with this balance beam scale.

It is a shame it will throw off Your Challenge results. Don't let it get to You.

BTW I guess You tried zero'ing it a couple of times?

Cheers
    RogerToo
    So how come I can't scroll over when I look at the spreadsheet. I can't see beyond 7/2. Anyone know how to get it to move?

Hi Ginny I just tried it using the scroll bar and with clicking in one of the squares that shows my results and using the arrow keys and both methods worked for me.
    I am attaching a Image. Click in the scroll bar where the 1 Arrow points to move left and where the 2 arrow points to move right. I think You tried it but just in case.
    2nz1h3lve10j.jpg

Alternatively, Try a different browser too.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I tried it in different browsers and IE had issues I have to admit. I am using google chrome and as Roger showed there is a little scroll bar on the bottom to scroll left and right....sadly IE didn't show that so must have something to do with that.

I can't believe how close I am to the next turn point of my journey to kick below the 190 lbs. mark.....just 3 little lbs. to go. When i started this point seemed so far and difficult to reach. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for all the support I have received :).

Excellent weight loss, Sue. YAY!!!!!!!!

Down 0.6 pounds, Ginny. Good job!

And, you, too, Roger! Congrats!

Thanks Flo, Mr. Scale was very nice :).

Congratz to all of the losses even if they are small...a loss is a loss :). We can do this!!!
  • ginnywed
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 7/6. So I am going to try to use google chrome for this site as it seems to work better than IE. Thanks .
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    At work and not a lot of time, but Google Chrome will likely work better with the spreadsheet; it's saved on Google Docs... Will look at it when I get home to make sure no columns are hidden...

Be back later...

Have a great day!
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/04/2015 and 07/06/2015
  • suegen1
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Goofy me forgot to post lol 07/06 = 100 %
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    7/6 100%

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/7 100%. I will be out of town the next 4 days. If I can I will post, if not I will post when I return.
  • Nightingale2200
    edited July 2015
    Options
    NOT 100% 7/7
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Roger, and tried everything I could think of and find online to manual reset it. Apparently, the scale automatically "recalculates" and not sure what that means, exactly, but there is no other adjustment I can make. The good news is that the scale is very consistent day to day. The big variance should only be because of the battery change, which hopefully won't happen again for awhile. Interestingly, my primary MD uses a mechanical scale still and it's about 5 lbs higher than my GYN's electronic scale. Perhaps my scale is now more accurate??? Who knows and we'll see where I end up next week...

Trying to not let it get to me and will hang in there! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • suegen1
    Options
    07/07 = 100 %
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    07/07/2015 100%

Hi All
    It is another day, another walk, I stopped and bought some produce, Bananas, Lettuce and 3 20cent rolls for my Brother, then due to the weight I cut my walk a little short. I'm not sure how much, Not a lot however. OTOH it was 77 degrees at 6:45 when I started and higher when I got back home at 8:30. Humidity is pretty high too. I got drizzled on coming home from the produce store. When You see condensation despite the Overnight low being 76 or 77 degrees You know the humidity is high. I will be off for a Follow Up Visit to the doctors shortly and will hear what the Blood Work showed. Not worried but since it was done I might as well know :)

Have a Really Great Day
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »

I tried it in different browsers and IE had issues I have to admit. I am using google chrome and as Roger showed there is a little scroll bar on the bottom to scroll left and right....sadly IE didn't show that so must have something to do with that.

I can't believe how close I am to the next turn point of my journey to kick below the 190 lbs. mark.....just 3 little lbs. to go. When i started this point seemed so far and difficult to reach. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for all the support I have received :).

Excellent weight loss, Sue. YAY!!!!!!!!
    Down 0.6 pounds, Ginny. Good job!
    And, you, too, Roger! Congrats!

Thanks Flo, Mr. Scale was very nice :).

Congratz to all of the losses even if they are small...a loss is a loss :). We can do this!!!

Hi Sue
    You are correct, IE has problems with the spreadsheet when I tested, OTOH I use FireFox and it does work. If I were conspiracy type I wopuld think Google does it deliberately to Push Chrome which I will not use for several reasons.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    100% 7/6. So I am going to try to use google chrome for this site as it seems to work better than IE. Thanks .

Hi Have You tried FireFox, I have Issues with Chrome and am switching to using Bing in searches too.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    At work and not a lot of time, but Google Chrome will likely work better with the spreadsheet; it's saved on Google Docs... Will look at it when I get home to make sure no columns are hidden...

Be back later...

Have a great day!
    Thanks, Roger, and tried everything I could think of and find online to manual reset it. Apparently, the scale automatically "recalculates" and not sure what that means, exactly, but there is no other adjustment I can make. The good news is that the scale is very consistent day to day. The big variance should only be because of the battery change, which hopefully won't happen again for awhile. Interestingly, my primary MD uses a mechanical scale still and it's about 5 lbs higher than my GYN's electronic scale. Perhaps my scale is now more accurate??? Who knows and we'll see where I end up next week...

Trying to not let it get to me and will hang in there! Thanks for the encouragement!

Hi Mariska
    I would get a hold of Google as it is on their end. It also may be a JavaScript issue.

BTW did You try Pulling the Battery overnight to reset since it did it after the old one died?

I use a Mechanical Scale myself, Health O Meter Balance Beam brand and style. I always set it back to zero when I am done weighing and then Put it back to where I believe it should be close too before I climb on in the morning. Suggested by the Manual BTW.

Cheers
    RogerToo

• ginnywed
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 7/7. . Roger Too... Haven't tried firefox and probably won't. I use google for my mail and just don't want to add another browser.
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 07/07/2015
    W/I 173.2 07/05/2015
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    NOT 100%
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/8 100 and walked over 5 miles today. Whew, conferences have their benefit.