Options
    100% 7/7 Great going dharris on your walking
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

07/08/2015 100%

Hi All
    It's Thursday
    I looked at the TV and saw it was cooler and a little less humid so I figured I'll walk in comfort compared to Yesterday, Nope, didn't happen. Shortly after leaving the house and thinking what a nice cool breeze it started drizzling. It drizzled enough to make the roads wet and despite my judicious use of trees to stay dry I got damp too. It stopped right after I left McDonalds with my coffee. Then the breeze went away and the humidity went up. About three blocks from home the breeze returned, a little late :) 2.75 miles done for today despite Mother Nature.

Have a Really Nice Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 7/7. . Roger Too... Haven't tried firefox and probably won't. I use google for my mail and just don't want to add another browser.

Hi Ginny
    I can understand that. I try to avoid cluttering the computer too.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    7/8 100 and walked over 5 miles today. Whew, conferences have their benefit.

Hi D
    That sounds like a bit of a workout. I hope You are having a good time otherwise.

Cheers
    Roger
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

7/6 & 7/7 = Not 100%
    7/8 = 100%

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

Not a lot of extra time this morning, but did get the spreadsheet updated. I went to The Muny to see Holiday Inn on Tuesday evening, but it started to rain at intermission and they cancelled. The good news is that they offered complimentary tickets for another show this week and I was able to get 2 tickets for tonight. The show was delightful and I really wanted to see the rest, so very happy!

RogerToo - Nope, absolutely no manual adjustments on this digital scale. There are 4 batteries and I think I removed and restarted about 6 times to try and get a different result. It's all good. I'm over it now and will take whatever it gives me on Monday.

Ginny - Are you still having trouble with the spreadsheet? Sorry about that... I can look to see if there is a better option to store in a shared environment.

Donna - Good job on the walking at your conference!!!

Happy Thursday!

Mary
    :)

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello all :),

sorry Mary to hear about your troubles with your scale. Annoying, but hopefully the scale made up its mind now to display correctly. Feeling for ya.

Wow, Donna...nice workout there lol.

07/08 = 100 %

Have a great day everybody :)
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/08/2015
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 7/8. Went to work today and it is starting to get hotter out. Mowed the front yard yesterday and it was nice and cool. Humidity is going up and will be way up there this weekend.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 7/9

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • RogerToo
    Options

07/09/2015 100%

Hi All
    I dropped off the Car for Oil Change, State Inspection and on the way over I lowered the window behind the drivers seat and when I went to raise it, it got most of the way up and made a loud clunk and that was it. I can hear the motor working but the window is no move :( There goes more $$ than I planned on!

I had planned a walk back from dropping off the car with a convoluted routing to get the distance I wanted, 2.73 Miles. I ended up getting my Coffee at a Different Quick Chek a Block and a half from the shop. and then as I got near home I stopped and got a cold Diet beverage at the one near the house.

Have a Nice Friday
    Roger
    Hi everyone!

7/6 & 7/7 = Not 100%
    7/8 = 100%

Not a lot of extra time this morning, but did get the spreadsheet updated. I went to The Muny to see Holiday Inn on Tuesday evening, but it started to rain at intermission and they cancelled. The good news is that they offered complimentary tickets for another show this week and I was able to get 2 tickets for tonight. The show was delightful and I really wanted to see the rest, so very happy!

RogerToo - Nope, absolutely no manual adjustments on this digital scale. There are 4 batteries and I think I removed and restarted about 6 times to try and get a different result. It's all good. I'm over it now and will take whatever it gives me on Monday.

Ginny - Are you still having trouble with the spreadsheet? Sorry about that... I can look to see if there is a better option to store in a shared environment.

Donna - Good job on the walking at your conference!!!

Happy Thursday!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

Hi Mary
    If it can't be changed, not much else to do but live with it.
    Congratulations on not letting it throw You.

Cheers
    Roger
    100% 7/8. Went to work today and it is starting to get hotter out. Mowed the front yard yesterday and it was nice and cool. Humidity is going up and will be way up there this weekend.

Hi Ginny
    The Last two days our Dew points have been in the 60s which equates to Sticky, if it was in the 70s than it would be considered steamy. So I got lucky walking, Nice Cooling breeze today.

Yea for getting the yard done while it was nice weather.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Good morning!

7/9 = 100%

RogerToo - Oh no, sorry about your window. Hate when unexpected expenses pop up... Thanks again for the encouraging words. Admittedly, the scale adjustment has motivated me because I am not liking seeing the number every morning.. Thought that "decade" was behind me!!! : - )

Ginny - Sounds like July is heating up... Will be the same here this weekend... Hot & steamy! Can't believe it was in the 60's and rainy just a few days ago...

A bit of pampering for me today... Leaving work early, getting a facial, then my haircut, and then if the weather holds up, going for a little 8 mile bike ride.

Happy Friday!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• suegen1
    Options
    Oh my Roger :(. I am sorry to hear about your window....I hope it wont get that expensive but something unexpected happening like that is never nice :(.

Nice one Mary :), looks like your Friday will be nice lol. Happy pampering and that will be a nice calorie burn

Not sure yet what I am going to do this weekend but I will come up with something :). Happy Friday everybody!!

07/09= 100 %
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    [colir=red] 7/9 and 7/10 Not 100%. Conference food is hard to eat properly. But I am walking over 5 miles a day.
  • suegen1
    Options
    [colir=red] 7/9 and 7/10 Not 100%. Conference food is hard to eat properly. But I am walking over 5 miles a day.
    I can just imagine what kind of temptations you have to see.even if you were not 100 % you are watching out ...great though that you are able to walk that much :).

• CanyonDweller
    Options
    100% 07/09/2015
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 7/9 Roger Too.. Our dewpoint today is in the low 70's and on Sunday they will be around 75 with temps around 88 to 90. Too hot to do much I think. You make me tired walking that much :)

Mary...I can use google to see the spreadsheet. Its not a problem.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    NOT 100% 7/10
  • RogerToo
    Options

07/10/2015 100%

Hi All
    The weather is actually nice for the weekend. The Humidity is down and the Temperature was 5 degrees cooler when I started my walk today compared to yesterday. Another 2.75 miles today and I walked a route I only walked before when it was drizzling. Today I saw ripe Raspberries growing along the sidewalk in the woods, They were tasty too.

Got the car back, They called at 2PM. $215 for the back Power window with Parts and Labor. The Oil Change, State Inspection and general checkout took it another $100 + higher.

We are still waiting to hear back about the lawn Mower that would not start, $79 + parts + Misc depending on what else it might need. It isn't that old either, Maybe 4 years, 5 years

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    Good morning!

7/9 = 100%

RogerToo - Oh no, sorry about your window. Hate when unexpected expenses pop up... Thanks again for the encouraging words. Admittedly, the scale adjustment has motivated me because I am not liking seeing the number every morning.. Thought that "decade" was behind me!!! : - )

Ginny - Sounds like July is heating up... Will be the same here this weekend... Hot & steamy! Can't believe it was in the 60's and rainy just a few days ago...

A bit of pampering for me today... Leaving work early, getting a facial, then my haircut, and then if the weather holds up, going for a little 8 mile bike ride.

Happy Friday!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

Hi Mary
    Enjoy Your pampering
    We got lucky with low Humidity and cooler overnights for the Weekend. The Humidity is not predicted to rise until Sunday evening. I feel for You with Hot & Steamy weather.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Oh my Roger :(. I am sorry to hear about your window....I hope it wont get that expensive but something unexpected happening like that is never nice :(.

Nice one Mary :), looks like your Friday will be nice lol. Happy pampering and that will be a nice calorie burn

Not sure yet what I am going to do this weekend but I will come up with something :). Happy Friday everybody!!

07/09= 100 %

Hi Sue
    Two Hundred Plus dollars I was not expecting on top of having to get the lawn mower fixed, Yuck!

The only good thing is that the Window itself did not break. Weird thing is that it is a window that only gets used if I hit the button for it by mistake when groping for the front window button.

It is what it is, Cheers
    RogerToo
    100% 7/9 Roger Too.. Our dewpoint today is in the low 70's and on Sunday they will be around 75 with temps around 88 to 90. Too hot to do much I think. You make me tired walking that much :)

Mary...I can use google to see the spreadsheet. Its not a problem.

Hi D
    That is not walk friendly weather :)
    If I were looking to walk in that I would be out at Sun Up and stay on the shady side of the street. I picked up a Bright Yellow Fluorescent T-Shirt to wear in poor light conditions to be visible. It was fairly cheap at the Dollar General Store too.

FWIW I make me tired with that walking too :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 7/10 The dogs woke up and ran out the door and tried to bust down the door to the garage this morning...gee you think they were trying to tell me something? Anyway, we just got back from the walk on the trike. Its going to be a warm one so getting it in earlier is the only way we could do it. Now I make them wait about an hour before I feed them.
  • CanyonDweller
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 07/10/2015
  • suegen1
    Options
    Sorry to hear about all of that Roger but sadly that can happen. Hopefully everything is getting better now. I am glad like you that the window didn't break.

Weekend is here and the weather is great.....not sure yet what I am going to do but I am going to do something.....outside with me lol...

07/10 = 100 %

• mariska9664
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Good afternoon all!

7/10 = Not 100%

RogerToo - When it rains, it pours, so they say. Glad your able to get your window and mower fixed. Maybe you'll get a break for awhile with unexpected expenses... And don't you worry---we are sending heat & humidity your way soon! Can't believe how warm it is outside already...

Ginny - Glad Google is working for you with the spreadsheet. Those dogs keep you active!

Flo - It seems we are on the same track this week with our red days. :-) I'm going to try and make it more green next week. Are you with me?

Sue - You are such an inspiration!

Donna - I'm sure you're glad to be home from your travels this week and getting back to your normal routine. I couldn't agree more that it's difficult when traveling for work.

Linda Kay - Hope all is well with you! Have to say I miss your posts about what's going on with you in your beautiful canyon.

My day yesterday fell apart, except for getting my haircut. Had a late afternoon meeting pop-up and had to reschedule my facial for this afternoon. And then it looked like rain too much to ride last night and intended to walk, but watched the Cardinal game with my mom instead. One snack there lead to many others... : - ( Key for me is to not start and I was not successful with it yesterday, that's for sure.

Today is a new day and feeling good!!! I made my Jazzercise class this morning and doing a few chores before leaving for my facial. Then doing some shopping this afternoon and if all goes well, buying a new mattress. Have plans this evening to go to the racetrack with my brother & some friends... Haven't done that in years and looking forward to it...

Happy Saturday!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png