xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    07/11 100 %

Today was an awesome day. Was walking outside with the dogs....well more running haha....and next thing I knew an hour was gone. Then not to stop so I went on the treadmill for a bit longer. I did a lot more moving but tbh I have no clue how to really count that lol.

NS sent me my 40 lbs. bear today...I guess they felt bad that it wasn't included in my last shipment :). I am going to make a picture of my support bear gallery at home lol. Working on Bear the 50 lbs. bear now. Since I started with NS later I didn't loose the 50 lbs. on NS so that bear has to wait a bit longer :).

I hope you all are doing good. Flo and Mary....even though you might not be 100 % today but you did your exercise and moved around. Tomorrow is a new day :). You two are doing amazing!!!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

07/12/2015 100%

Hi All
    I was out walking this morning, Again. Another 2.75 miles done. Not much on the agenda beyond doing the Laundry.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 7/10 The dogs woke up and ran out the door and tried to bust down the door to the garage this morning...gee you think they were trying to tell me something? Anyway, we just got back from the walk on the trike. Its going to be a warm one so getting it in earlier is the only way we could do it. Now I make them wait about an hour before I feed them.
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about all of that Roger but sadly that can happen. Hopefully everything is getting better now. I am glad like you that the window didn't break.

Weekend is here and the weather is great.....not sure yet what I am going to do but I am going to do something.....outside with me lol...

07/10 = 100 %

Hi Ginny
    I know exactly what You mean. I was out walking by 6:33Am today to try and beat the heat. I was awake so why not.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Good afternoon all!

7/10 = Not 100%

RogerToo - When it rains, it pours, so they say. Glad your able to get your window and mower fixed. Maybe you'll get a break for awhile with unexpected expenses... And don't you worry---we are sending heat & humidity your way soon! Can't believe how warm it is outside already...

Ginny - Glad Google is working for you with the spreadsheet. Those dogs keep you active!

Flo - It seems we are on the same track this week with our red days. :-) I'm going to try and make it more green next week. Are you with me?

Sue - You are such an inspiration!

Donna - I'm sure you're glad to be home from your travels this week and getting back to your normal routine. I couldn't agree more that it's difficult when traveling for work.

Linda Kay - Hope all is well with you! Have to say I miss your posts about what's going on with you in your beautiful canyon.

My day yesterday fell apart, except for getting my haircut. Had a late afternoon meeting pop-up and had to reschedule my facial for this afternoon. And then it looked like rain too much to ride last night and intended to walk, but watched the Cardinal game with my mom instead. One snack there lead to many others... : - ( Key for me is to not start and I was not successful with it yesterday, that's for sure.

Today is a new day and feeling good!!! I made my Jazzercise class this morning and doing a few chores before leaving for my facial. Then doing some shopping this afternoon and if all goes well, buying a new mattress. Have plans this evening to go to the racetrack with my brother & some friends... Haven't done that in years and looking forward to it...

Happy Saturday!

Mary
    :)

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

Hi Mary
    The Car is fixed and the mower is still in the shop. Then Last night a $500 health insurance bill came, It is my month to pay the Gas & Electric when it arrives, probably 2 more weeks. Then We have some yard work coming this month, That is the heavy stuff we did not feel comfortable doing ourselves, Probably another $500 for my share. There goes my hopes of increasing my Checking account balance :( It is what it is

Cheers
    RogerToo
    07/11 100 %

Today was an awesome day. Was walking outside with the dogs....well more running haha....and next thing I knew an hour was gone. Then not to stop so I went on the treadmill for a bit longer. I did a lot more moving but tbh I have no clue how to really count that lol.

NS sent me my 40 lbs. bear today...I guess they felt bad that it wasn't included in my last shipment :). I am going to make a picture of my support bear gallery at home lol. Working on Bear the 50 lbs. bear now. Since I started with NS later I didn't loose the 50 lbs. on NS so that bear has to wait a bit longer :).

I hope you all are doing good. Flo and Mary....even though you might not be 100 % today but you did your exercise and moved around. Tomorrow is a new day :). You two are doing amazing!!!

Hi Sue
    That is one way to get the exercise in, be distracted :)

Congratulations on the New Bear.
    Did You call NS about the bear, Or did they just send it?

Can You just call it moderate exercise?

Cheers
    RogerToo
    4uapl0brmyae.jpg

88672520.png
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 7 11. WI 206.4 I don't remember what my weight was last week but at least its down. Too hot today to run the dogs. So we are taking a day off.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Sue..congrats on the 40 pounds and on the bear!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Oh, congrats on the 40 pound bear, Sue. :)

Hey, everyone.

100% 7/12

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/11 7/12 100%, back OP. Glad I'm home, it makes it easier.

By the way, if anyone wants to see the Premier Designs new line, check out my webpage. Donnaharris.mypremierdesigns.com. If you want to do a catalog show, you can get 20% FREE.

Thanks everyone for your support.
  • suegen1
    Options
    Thanks all :). My little bear family is getting bigger and it feels great when I look at them lol.

Roger to answer your question I did call them but by all means I didn't expect them to ship that bear separately. I thought they would just include that little guy in the next box...well big surprise he is already here lol.

Welcome back Donna :) I bet you are glad to be back home lol.

07/12 100 %

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/11 and 12/2015
    W/I 173
  • RogerToo
    Options
    06/19/2015 100%
    Before I forget to post it again, Yesterdays Weigh In is -1.3 pounds from Last Monday Mornings W/I.

Hi All
    I was out walking today, 2.75 miles again, Somewhat warmer and more humid than yesterday BTW. It seems that I walk faster when it is warmer than when it is cooler, Strange. I had planned to stop at the Produce store for fruit, lettuce and the Dollar Store for a Quart of UHT Milk. It keeps so nicely on the shelf with no refrigeration needed until opened.
    I was there early so I Walked on home. Went to the Post office later when they opened and then on to CostCo where I picked up a bag of Clementines, A Tray of Gala Apples, Bananas and two 5.5 pound bags of frozen Vegetables. I was heading for the door at 9:57 and headed back to the car at 10:10, That makes it a good shopping trip. :)

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo

Thanks all :). My little bear family is getting bigger and it feels great when I look at them lol.

Roger to answer your question I did call them but by all means I didn't expect them to ship that bear separately. I thought they would just include that little guy in the next box...well big surprise he is already here lol.

Welcome back Donna :) I bet you are glad to be back home lol.

07/12 100 %

Hi Sue
    I had read on the old forums that if they do not ship the Bear and You call they will ship it separately so I'm not surprised.
    I wonder if I need to do something beyond log my weight on Numi to get this one that I earned? I got the last one through the Website before they removed the logging functionality. :(

They do serve as a Nice incentive to stay on plan :)

I have them looking at me from around the Computers display, and in the Living Room looking at me from the table next to my Recliner.

CHeers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    [size]4] 100% 7/11

Hey Roger...Congrats on your weight loss last week but I thought I should tell you its JULY NOT JUNE. :smiley:
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hey Sue, congrats on the new bear, I just love them. I have to say that I was on a roll and getting one each month, but this month with trips I haven't lost anything. The good thing is with the first trip I gained then lost what I gained and this trip I stayed steady with no gain, no loss. Therefore:

W/I 208 no gain/no loss.

Good news is I dropped my A1C from Jan 2015 it was 6.1 to last week being 5.5. It hasn't been that low since I was logged as diabetic. I can't wait to go into the appointment this time to see his reaction.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I use NuMi to log my weight just for the bears, Roger, and have no problem getting them.

I don't/didn't use NS after they closed the Boards.

100% 7/13
  • suegen1
    Options
    Weigh in 192.0 lbs.
    Change - 1.0 lbs.

Roger, I just went to NuMi and registered it and they said it was processed....I think my problem was simply that it was a bit too late as my box was already processing. I don't like NuMi and don't go on there other than registering my weight so they got that part.

I use solely MFP and Fitbit.

Hope this helps :)
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

7/11 & 7/12 = Not 100%
    WI = 242

Okay, so the last couple of days have not been good for me. Today was much better, but need to get through this evening before I can call it 100%. Recorded my weight gain of 6 lbs for the week; some of it I deserve and some of it is related to the scale adjustment. Moving on...

I did successfully buy a new bed yesterday. After church I told myself, I'm going to Macy's and I'm not leaving until I have a bed ordered. Been looking for awhile and had an idea what I wanted in brand and type, but wasn't sure which hybrid. Lots of laying around on mattresses (again) and playing with adjustable bases. The one adjustable base had so many features (i.e., zero gravity, speakers & a light underneath). I asked the bed guy when does it "lift off"? :wink: Also ordered a new bed in addition to the mattress/base, so should be set for awhile. : - ) All in an effort to sleep better at night. It's been really tough the last few months and it is soooo not like me.

111 heat index today!!! Summer has officially arrived!!!

Gotta go for now... Headed to Jazzercise...

Here's to a great week for everyone!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    7/13 = 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options
    07/13/2015 100%

Hi All
    I got out a little earlier than usual today. I walked 2.8 Miles today, Took a New route and despite it being moderately cool I was sweating due to humidity once the sun broke through the clouds. Onwards and downwards.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    [size]4] 100% 7/11

Hey Roger...Congrats on your weight loss last week but I thought I should tell you its JULY NOT JUNE. :smiley:

Hi Ginny
    That would be me forgetting to change the month when I pasted it in from my text file. I adjusted that right now so it does not happen again :)

Thank You for the kind words and the heads up on the date
    RogerToo
    Hey Sue, congrats on the new bear, I just love them. I have to say that I was on a roll and getting one each month, but this month with trips I haven't lost anything. The good thing is with the first trip I gained then lost what I gained and this trip I stayed steady with no gain, no loss. Therefore:

W/I 208 no gain/no loss.

Good news is I dropped my A1C from Jan 2015 it was 6.1 to last week being 5.5. It hasn't been that low since I was logged as diabetic. I can't wait to go into the appointment this time to see his reaction.

Hi D
    What with all the gadding about You did good keeping the same weight.

In some ways despite it not showing externally the drop in A1C is a biggie. With the side effects that diabetes can cause this is a very big positive.

Keep up the Good Work
    RogerToo
    I use NuMi to log my weight just for the bears, Roger, and have no problem getting them.

I don't/didn't use NS after they closed the Boards.

100% 7/13

Hi Flo
    Thank You for the feedback :)

I used the NS website to log until that went away, Even then When You could not get to it from the Main Page You could for a few more days from the forums. In Fact this is working for me today, Just curious if it is working for others. http://members.nutrisystem.com/Members/Templates/LogWeight.aspx

From the old forums here http://boards.members.nutrisystem.com/forum.php
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 60 users online. 5 members and 55 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,022, 04-17-2015 at 04:03 AM.

You can still Read but not post, You can still like and PM as of this morning.
    Thus get any recipes You might want while You can.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Weigh in 192.0 lbs.
    Change - 1.0 lbs.

Roger, I just went to NuMi and registered it and they said it was processed....I think my problem was simply that it was a bit too late as my box was already processing. I don't like NuMi and don't go on there other than registering my weight so they got that part.

I use solely MFP and Fitbit.

Hope this helps :)

Hi Sue
    I will be interested in hearing if the Bear comes. The email says:
    You’re doing great, and your hard work is starting to add up!

Log in to your Nutrisystem account to claim your Nutribear, a reminder of your motivation and determination as you get closer to your goal.

Sincerely,
    Your NuMi Team

Then I log in and see no place to claim the bear, another great job by NS.

Thank You
    RogerToo
    Hi everyone!

7/11 & 7/12 = Not 100%
    WI = 242

Okay, so the last couple of days have not been good for me. Today was much better, but need to get through this evening before I can call it 100%. Recorded my weight gain of 6 lbs for the week; some of it I deserve and some of it is related to the scale adjustment. Moving on...

I did successfully buy a new bed yesterday. After church I told myself, I'm going to Macy's and I'm not leaving until I have a bed ordered. Been looking for awhile and had an idea what I wanted in brand and type, but wasn't sure which hybrid. Lots of laying around on mattresses (again) and playing with adjustable bases. The one adjustable base had so many features (i.e., zero gravity, speakers & a light underneath). I asked the bed guy when does it "lift off"? :wink: Also ordered a new bed in addition to the mattress/base, so should be set for awhile. : - ) All in an effort to sleep better at night. It's been really tough the last few months and it is soooo not like me.

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

Hi Mary
    I thought we had heat until I saw Your Heat Index, Wow!

A bad nights sleep can impede weight loss as I see it. Not enough rest equals less energy.

Good Luck with the New Bed and Matress
    RogerToo
  • suegen1
    Options
    Roger, I did not log anything on the NS website itself to claim my bear last time (before yes, I did because I was able to but they stopped that sigh). I went to NuMi and added my weight and when it said that I earned another bear it pretty much rerouted me back to the weigh in page so I logged my weight I just logged again and that was it lol...kinda a goofy to do so but the bear comes around. I just logged onto NS and it routes you straight to NuMi to claim your bear. I think they turned everything off. In my opinion NS did a horrible job with NuMi and the shutdown on the NS website.

07/13 100 %
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hi everyone!

7/11 & 7/12 = Not 100%
    WI = 242

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

A new bed sounds nice, Mary. What kind do you finally decided to get? I hope this helps you get a good night's sleep all the time.

Hot here, too. Triple digits and then the heat index is unbelievable.

• Nightingale2200
    edited July 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    07/13/2015 100%

Hi Flo
    Thank You for the feedback :)

I used the NS website to log until that went away, Even then When You could not get to it from the Main Page You could for a few more days from the forums. In Fact this is working for me today, Just curious if it is working for others. http://members.nutrisystem.com/Members/Templates/LogWeight.aspx

From the old forums here http://boards.members.nutrisystem.com/forum.php
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 60 users online. 5 members and 55 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,022, 04-17-2015 at 04:03 AM.

You can still Read but not post, You can still like and PM as of this morning.
    Thus get any recipes You might want while You can.

Cheers
    RogerToo

I will be interested in hearing if the Bear comes. The email says:
    You’re doing great, and your hard work is starting to add up!

Log in to your Nutrisystem account to claim your Nutribear, a reminder of your motivation and determination as you get closer to your goal.

Sincerely,
    Your NuMi Team

Then I log in and see no place to claim the bear, another great job by NS.

Thank You
    RogerToo

Yeah, I read read read for days on end after the Boards were closed to new posts. I gleaned lots of info, recipes, etc. But, when I got all that I thought I wanted, I never returned to the Boards to check out anything especially since they said they were doing away (June 22) with the Tickers, ability to log foods, weight loss, etc. I just don't go there at all anymore. I think the last time I logged a weight on NS was mid-June.

(I did click the link http://members.nutrisystem.com/Members/Templates/LogWeight.aspx just now and was able to pull up my stats so looks like the ability to log all of our info is still available. I just won't use it.)

I log weight once a week on NuMi strictly for the Bears and use MFP exclusively for everything else (and, log weight here, too).

About the Bears ... that's what my email reads, too, Roger. When I log my weight with NuMi, I get the email and click that link. I log in and see this page:

rntbtls873w4.gif

But, I never know if they receive my confirmation or not and they do not f/u with an email stating they will send the Bear, etc. I did contact them once when I earned a past Bear and they said it arrives in the next shipment and there is not another confirmation once we click to claim.