New member check in...

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• johannaruns
    Options
    hello :) undergrad in my final semester of school. i've struggled with binge eating for as long as i can remember making the majority of my own food choices. i'm vegetarian 99% of the time, vegan 90% of the time. (getting there!) i love making and eating healthy foods, but exercise has always been on the back burner. i am using MFP for accountability while i very slowly integrate it into my life!
  • krismurphydc
    krismurphydc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kris and I'm three months into my fitness journey. I'm glad I've found a group for the DMV on MFP.
  • lolaloveszumba
    lolaloveszumba Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the DMV or MfP, but back after a long hiatus of wedding planning, life changes, work transitions, and plantar fasciitis. Life is calmer, and I've almost completely healed, so I'm back on the app to get on shape and meet other people in the area interested in healthy, active lives. So reach out!

I have about 15-20 pounds to lose, and just started C25k again today. I'd love to find a partner for tennis or to take advantage of some of the free/ low-cost rec center offerings in DC. I live and work in the city now, and will be moving to PG County (close to the city) in another month or so.