Daily check in

Options

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @summerleigh76 absolutely proud of you for doubling up and then still going to clean the house....not sure if I would be up for it.

@SatiaRenee I had another day just like it but trust me...if i would be at home that would not happen...that fridge knows my name by heart..haha.

No excersise again for me today :( not getting home til 9pm and already tired now......how come life gets in my way of good intentions? *sigh*
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @summerleigh76 good for you for doubling up today!

Its official...I cheated. I had a glass of orange juice and an extra piece of turkey bacon. Sue me! lol.
  • jcraig10
    Options
    Last night I did Level 1 30DS with Jillian. I haven't done her DVDs in awhile. I really have to say that I can't stand her. I like Autumn a lot more! I will probably keep it up and throw Jillian in once or twice a week though just to keep at it.

I slept in this morning instead of getting up and doing Pilates. I have my horseback riding lesson tonight after work so its a long day and I just couldn't get myself out of bed. I won't get home until around 8pm, so I might have to double up with Pilates and Cardio Fix tomorrow, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. At least I will be burning a lot of calories tonight riding. I am feeling full and focused today.
  • summerleigh76
    summerleigh76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks @germany03! I'm determined that no matter what, I'm not going to miss a workout. I may not do great on the food part of it, but at least for this round I refuse to let myself out of the workouts, even if that means doubling up some days. @jcraig10 - I don't like Jillian either. She's so harsh. But I do have one of her DVDs that I do every so often - some kind of yoga workout that's pretty tough.
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Just got done doing the Dirty 30! Oh many those side planks with leg raises :D
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Pilates this AM to start my day. Didn't plan my food too well today...after dinner I still had 3 friggen green containers to eat soooo I chopped up some cucumbers and green peppers to munch on haha hey...getting it done one way or another! :)
    Tomorrow I work out with my personal trainer...Although I still plan on getting my cardio fix at some point just to stay on track.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    My trainer is kicking my booty this week! I'm still sore from leg day on Tuesday (totally worth it. I did a 250lbs squat). Today he tried to fry my upper body. So many curls, rows, flyes, bench press....

So strangely enough, I think I figured out why I haven't lost anything in 2+ weeks. A few weeks ago I switched out my post workout lara bar for a banana. I think a daily banana might be too binding for me. I've been having bathroom issues for over a week :( yesterday I bought more lara bars, and I'm going to stay away from bananas for a few weeks and see what happens.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @germany03 @SatiaRenee and anyone else I may have missed: cheers, thanks for the support. Love y'all :)

I did L1 of 30DS followed by 25 minute run and 21DF 10 Minutes Abs. It has been awhile since I have ran, really surprised I did not die LOL. Hoping to improve 12 minute mile to 10m
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Deuxtrouble43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a while. My fiance and I did 2 rounds of 21 day fix and have continued the containers but are doing workouts every second day - we skip the cardio ones because we bike or run on off days and throw in the 10 minute ab workout so we do upper, bike and abs, lower, bike and abs, pilates, run and abs, dirty 30 run and abs, yoga, abs - and then repeat. He has passed his goal weight by a pound and I am 4 away from goal.

We leave on vacation in 2 weeks for the month of August. We are taking our cd's with us and our containers and are going to try to be good as much as we can. There is always a lot of homemade wine though and I see that being my downfall. But we are going to do the best we can. I am not skimping on life!
  • summerleigh76
    Options
    Just finished pilates fix and cardio fix. I'm convinced I do the ugliest burpees ever witnessed. Oh, and I finally got up the nerve to weigh myself today - 168. I would love to lose at least 35 pounds, but I'm going to focus more on losing inches. Speaking of - I need to do my measurements. Night y'all.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Well this is it yall....officially going on vacation tomorrow..whooohoo!!! Although I know I will gain some of the lbs back I have given it alot of thought and I'm ok with it. I'm going to enjoy myself while trying to control myself..lol.

Once I get back ...it will be back on again :) - weird , but I'm actually exited to start another round when I get back.
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So my personal trainer kicked my butt yesterday...lots of running in between strength training, so I skipped the cardio fix DVD. I felt like I got enough cardio in for the day!
    Started today back on track with Dirty 30, I really do enjoy this workout lol
    I am coming up on TOM..you ladies know what this is.. :s so I am not really looking forward to my weigh in on Monday (which will be the start of week 3 round 1) since I am not sure it will be truly accurate. We'll see. I have to keep reminding myself I FEEL better, so the number on the scale really doesn't mean anything in my journey to get healthy and fit.
  • jcraig10
    Options
    Ended up doing Pilates Thursday night after my lesson to keep on schedule. Decided to sleep in AGAIN on Friday and did Cardio Fix after work. I wish I would have done it in the morning to get it over with. I really, really, really dislike the Cardio Fix workout. I love the Total Body Cardio workout, but this one...UGH. I did it and its over but I cursed at Autumn the entire time. My fiance found it hilarious. Woke up this morning and did Dirty 30...honestly, my favorite workout. Then took the dog out for a 2 mile walk. Today has been my worst eating day by far. I wouldn't say I went overboard or anything, but we did go out for lunch. We walked about 2 miles walking around town so hopefully I worked some of it off.... and I skipped breakfast and now I'm eating cereal for dinner (Smart Start Healthy Heart brand, so it isn't a terrible option...). I need fruit in my life. I went to the grocery store and have all of my food for the week, just have to prep it now. I am busy most of the afternoon tomorrow, so wanted to get my shopping done today.
  • Rubie782
    Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So I'm not doing my official weigh in and measurements until tomorrow morning, but these are my before and after pictures. I don't see a huge change, but my mom said she can tell. Also, I was probably only 75% committed to the diet and 100% to the workouts. This program definitely encouraged changes for me. I haven't drank soda in three weeks, I've noticed my posture has improved, and I'm now in the habit of waking up every day and working out. t9wwaszjs3oo.jpg
    jhyvmkbnj54s.jpg
    uxivtboncalm.jpg
  • summerleigh76
    Options
    @rubie782 - I see a big difference! Great job! So I completed week 1 and I'm pretty proud of myself. I ran into a small problem today when I logged into Beachbody on Demand to do Yoga Fix - it's not there! All the other 21 Day Fix workouts are there except for yoga (whyyyyy???). My DVDs are acting screwy, so I have to rely on the streaming videos. Anyway, I subbed in T25 Stretch, which is yoga-esque, so I don't feel like I missed out on anything.
  • jcraig10
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @Rubie782 I can absolutely see a change. Great work!

Just finished week 2...didn't lose any pounds this week. I 98% follow the diet and have not missed a workout, and have even added some others in (Jillian, dog walking/jogging, etc.) but I don't have a ton to lose anyway so I'm not discouraged. I'm more excited to lose inches than pounds. I really want to tone up. Yoga felt soooooo good last night. I tried to get fiancé to do it with me and he is not flexible at all...it was so funny. He dropped out after about 3 minutes.

Starting week 3 today. Mondays are always tough for me to get out of bed, so I always end up doing my workout after work. I wish I would have gotten up and did it this morning because I am tired. Dragging actually.

Sidenote: I went to my cousin's bridal shower yesterday any many people commented on how thin I look :) everyone else was eating and I wasn't so everyone kept asking why I wasn't. I ate before I left for the party so I could stay on track. I did cave and have ONE chocolate covered strawberry. And it was worth it.
  • Rubie782
    Options
    Thanks @summerleigh76 and @jcraig10! I only ended up losing about 4 lb, but I lost 6-3/4 inches! Im going on vacation in 18 days (but who's counting) so Im going to either do another round of 21 Day Fix or do a combination of that and add in some Turbo Fire.
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi to all the newcomers!!! Feel free to add me as a friend :) I've done a couple rounds of 21DF, just finished doing 21 days of a hybrid of t25/piyo and feeling it is time to switch things up again so did Day 1 of 21 Day Fix today. Oh, Autumn how I have missed thee!! Not 100% sure if I am going to do another round yet or keep switching things up....I like working with the weights though, and have seen good results so will probably do another round. And I'm looking forward to upper fix tomorrow. Whaaaaat.
  • jcraig10
    Options
    @venuila I love upper fix! Just saying...I've never had strong arms in my life. And I could never do a push up. And I did FIVE pushups this morning during my upper fix workout. On Week 1 I couldn't even do ONE. Hooray for victories!

I have 5 days left of the 21DF and I think I'll definitely do another round, but maybe not stick completely just to that...I think I might mix it up a little bit. So far I've lost about 3 pounds (didn't measure) but feel stronger for sure.
  • Rubie782
    Options
    @jcraig10 I know exactly how you feel. My arms have always been the weakest part of my body and I fear push ups haha. I noticed when I did my final measurements by arms were a little bigger so Im hoping that was muscle! Now that I finished the fix Im mixing it up by doing Turbo Fire and adding in the upper fix and Dirty 30. Dont pay too much attention to pounds lost. I used to obsess about the scale, but when I noticed clothes fitting better that made me realize it's more than just about the number.