Daily check in

Options

Replies

• jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @rubie782 I think I have to throw my scale away! It is so hard not to just check it in the mornings. I feel great though, so that is really all that matters. I love Dirty 30...I think it is my favorite workout.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @Rubie782 Your results are amazing! I can absolutely see a difference! It would be great if you could share them in the results thread because that's where most people go to see if this really works (and it does) and this Daily Check-In thread is where the great pics will end up being buried over time.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10122907/21-day-fix-results#latest
  • summerleigh76
    summerleigh76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I despise pushups. Seriously. Anyway, I did TBC and Upper Fix today. Had to skip the "surrenders" because my right knee is being hateful; replaced them (very carefully) with squats. Going to put ice on the old knee now. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Way to go @jcraig10 ! I know that feeling, I was surprised how far I've come with some of the moves from the first time I ever did them until now. Upper fix was a blast. I enjoy that one too. Sometimes 60 seconds seems sooooooo long though, and other times it's like nothing, lol.
    You look great @Rubie782 :) great results too!
  • summerleigh76
    summerleigh76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well, the knee is officially putting me on the sidelines, at least for a couple of days. I'm so pissed.
  • jcraig10
    Options
    Well, I have 3 days left (today, Sat & Sun). This weekend is the fiancés birthday and we are going to the beach, so can't say that I am going to finish out the 21 days very strong on the food side, but I will finish it. We are leaving tomorrow morning and I do plan on doing my Dirty 30 before we leave and will do Yoga when we get home Sunday.

Last night I was really craving pizza, so I made a pizza on a corn tortilla. It was really good. Not exactly on Autumn's meal plan...but it was better than ordering a deep dish from the pizza shop like I normally would have.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @summerleigh76 I always say that taking care of yourself doesn't begin and end with diet and exercise. It includes resting when your body needs to rest. Take care of your knee, from one person with delicate knees to another.

@jcraig10 I'm probably going to have pizza on Thursday next week. It will be my treat meal for the week.
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am almost done the 21 day fix, first round. Tomorrow will be day 21.
    I am not seeing results as quickly...or as much as I was hoping on the 21 day fix (but I do love the program and will continue to incorporate it into my routine) so perhaps my body is used to the workouts at this point--although I still sweat a TON and feel great after the 30 minutes.
    I am my biggest critic!
    I am going to make a strong attempt to stay on the eating plan. Within the 21 days, I have turned down pizza, ice cream, alcohol...I am pretty proud of myself!
    I may try another workout program every other day to confuse my body a little more...
    We'll see.
  • jcraig10
    Options
    Round 1 is done. I ended up back at my starting weight after being down at the beach this weekend. If I would have stayed home and stuck to my eating plan I probably would have stayed at what I weighed on Friday, which was about 3 lbs down from my starting weight. Those 3 lbs are what I lost in the first week, and maintained through the rest of the fix.

I didn't measure, but I definitely feel changes. My clothes are fitting looser and I feel less tired. I was pretty strict with the meal plan until about day 17...but didn't actually fall off the wagon until day 20 and 21 because of the beach. I kind of let myself go...drinks and food. Ah. I never missed a workout. I did not use shakeology. Starting round 2 today. I have my bachelorette party next weekend and will be in a bikini a majority of the time (EEK!) and my wedding countdown is down to 54 days!
  • mscote12
    Options
    Finished my first round of the 21 day fix yesterday. Weighed in this morning with a loss of 5.2 pounds. Not bad not bad...I didn't do measurements because I just didn't feel like it but I think I feel a difference in the way my pants are fitting and even some of my tank tops.
    I thoroughly enjoyed the 21 day fix and will most likely do it again.
    I am mixing it up this week....I am doing Jillian Michaels Body revolution and then next week I am on vacation from work so I am going to take a different class every day at the gym...really confuse my body! haha After vacation I will probably start another round of 21DF :)
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Starting the 21 day fix tomorrow. Looks like a great supportive group so I'm excited!
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Round 1 of the 21DF I lost 5.6 pounds and 5.5 inches I will be starting another round. I did follow the diet about 75%. As far as the 3 day fix I will not be doing that this round.
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I just started 21 DFE yesterday. Last night was Pliyo and it was tough, I barely got through it even with the modifier. I prepped my lunch and dinner for tonight so at the very least I am feeling good about that and I'm excited to see what tonight's workout will be like.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..I've made it back from vacation and it was awesome!!! To my amazement I have not done too much 'damage' ( i guess because of all the walking we did :) ) so it won't be too bad to get back in the swing of things. I plan on doing one week of just the food plan and then starting a new round of 21DF on Monday...I'm trying to get my body back into this time zone and frankly jetlag got me this time around.
    It is awesome to see so many new members and 21DFers :)
  • mscote12
    Options
    So took two weeks off from the 21 Day Fix...continues to workout on a daily basis, I just felt like I needed to mix my work outs up and confuse my body. I think Monday I will start another round of the fix...this last week was vacation and as much as I have been working out, my nutrition has absolutely taken a back seat...oopsie!
    Groceries tomorrow to meal prep for the week and start day 1 on Monday!
  • germany03
    Options
    @mscote12 I'll keep ya company on the new round :)
  • mscote12
    Options
    @germany03 Sounds good! I woke up early this AM and got my total body cardio fix done before work....dang those surrenders! :p I have stayed on track with my eating and plan to finish the day out doing so!
  • germany03
    Options
    I have to admit. .. no 21 DF workout yet but I have been walking 1.25 miles yesterday and today...I think I better catch up on the workouts. Doing great with the food..although I don't seem to get all my containers in this time around. ...probably due to some poor planning in my part for this week.

@mscote12 proud of you for grabbing the bull by the horns and getting it done....in need to get my butt in gear
    We'll going to try to get myself motivated to do the Monday workout today :) ohhh yeaaaah babaaaae
  • germany03
    Options
    ALRIGHT!!! Thanks to you @mscote12 posting about your great success on getting your workout in early I just had to motivate myself to get it done....Total Body Workout done...maybe I will skip my lunch walk and try to double up tomorrow to get back on track. Always amazes me how much more energized I am after a workout then before :)
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm back. I had to take some time off because I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease so I had to take some time off then I went away on vacation. I started 21DF again Monday and joined the Labor Day Facebook group. Has anyone else joined that group? I'm starting to feel better too because I added in T25 Total Body Cardio today and feel good.