Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    The scales have totally stopped moving for me???)
    I would really like to be in the 130's by Thanksgiving. Just saying!!!
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    The scales have totally stopped moving for me???)
    I would really like to be in the 130's by Thanksgiving. Just saying!!!
    Nancy

I feel your pain, Nancy! I'm not sure if my diet break worked..won't know until I start losing at a regular pace. I can only hope to lose maybe 10 by Thanksgiving, and that certainly won't put me under 200. We just have to keep plugging away at it!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    That's for sure connie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I will be right behind you ladies in losing soon. Today it was 70F and Fall was in the air. I am actually looking forward
    to it, not the snow don't get me wrong. I have weigh in tomorrow and today I am over calories :s All good food but
    I guess just too much of it.

Today was Yoga class and did some cleaning because we will be gone next week.

Esther- Sorry to hear about your reaction to the pool. Has that happened before? Feel better soon.
    Try soaking in the tub with some Aveeno Oatmeal bath. Or any Oatmeal bath will help with the
    itching. Also cortisone cream will help for itching too.

Shirley
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! Just popping in for a minute. I'm sorry I'm so absent! I'd like to get back on track with stopping in every day after the end of this quarter of school. I have finals at the end of the month and the first week of September, so hopefully after that I'll get on a good schedule again.

Esther, I'm so sorry for your loss. :'( It is a very hard thing to deal with. :(

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good! I'm being very lax lately with food and am taking the week off from exercise. We got back from a long weekend in Gatlinburg on Monday night, and I have so much homework to do I'd rather use that hour for exercise elsewhere this week. But next week is back to sweating with Tony and P90X.

We closed on our house yesterday!! And we will get the keys on Saturday. I went ahead and packed up most of the towels and will go ahead and take the abundance of liquid hand soaps I seem to have collected, and take those over with us on Saturday to put them in their places. I'm so glad we have 2 months to move everything over. I have so many things.

Signing off for now, I'll poke my head in again as soon as possible. I don't know if I'll get to read all the posts, but I will always try to skim them.

Have a lovely Thursday, ladies! :)

-Rachel
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Thursday!

Ray...good to see you and congrats on your new home!

I was up at daybreak this morning and got the dog out for a walk. It seems cooler, but temps are still supposed to be in the 90s today. I have a few errands to run and want to get those out of the way. The scale is in my favor this morning and I hope it will still be when I weigh in on Monday.

I'll check back with you guys later.

Stay strong!

Connie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great news on the house Rachel - congratulations
  • eatless83
    Options
    Thanks Marie - I cannot wait to get back to my schedule next week

I will try and pick up my cycling again now our auditors will be leaving!

I have set myself a mini goal by 8th Sept for when my parents arrive and that is to lose 5lbs which will put me bang on 190!

Definitely do-able in 4 weeks!

I will keep you posted in my progress

Anybody else got any mini goals?

Keep losing losers

Faye

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all!!

hope everyone is good!! It is my daughters 15th bday today and my son is coming home this afternoon!! lots of eating:)

Rachel, so good to see you!! good luck with school!

Shirley, enjoy your vacation!!

Connie, glad the scale is looking good! mine has just been the same so I had a bit of a cheat yesterday so hopefully, it will move things along. it was good and I actually enjoyed it! I don't really get this restoring your sugars and upping your carbs for a day once a week?

Faye, all for mini goals! I would love to lose 5 lbs by sept. 8 but I lose so slowly:( I will try for that as well! I like having a mini goal!

well I'm making my daughter an ooey gooey apple pancake for breakfast! she is at the high school already trying out for field hockey. was up a lb this morning but setting my sights to be down 5lbs. by September 8th:)

have a great day everyone!!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    edited August 2015
    Options
    b.gife.gifl.gifi.gife.gifv.gife.gif

This came to me last night. I don't think most of us believe in ourself, Lets change that Believe you can lose weight. instead of not losing.Me included Special me.

has anyone know how we can. start beieving in ourself?

Got to get read to go pick up my earing aids.See you later
    Marie
    I can lose weight and will.
    Marie

b.gife.gifl.gifi.gife.gifv.gife.gif
    in yorself
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Morning Misfits,
    It's hot but less humid and that makes things better.
    Not too much on my agenda today!!!
    Have a good day.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I believe all of us can achieve our goals!! B)

connie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang.

Shirley ........ Yes the reaction to the chlorine happens daily. But this week the chlorine level has been getting higher and higher. Yesterday I was in the water 10 seconds and my legs were slimy from the chlorine being so high. I have tried cortisone cream. It doesn't really help me any. The oatmeal baths I have down int he past. But last night I took hand scrub (the salt scrub for dry skin stuff) and scrubbed my entire body with it including me face just to get the outer layer of chlorine off me.

Rach ........ So glad to hear you finally closed on the house!!!!!! Believe me those 2 months will fly by so fast!!!!!

And thank you all for the condolences. Ginger is laid next to her father in the back yard.

Esther
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    :) Rachel, congrats on the closing of your house...how great that you have time for the move....I've moved many times and only once had that luxury....this is a truly exciting time in your life...enjoy.

<3 Barbie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the comments on our house, everyone. :) Barbie, this will be the first time we've had the luxury of more than 2-3 days to move. Luckily we won't have to worry about that again for several years now.
    Esther, the time will definitely fly! I'll be out of school for most of the first week of September, and the second week, we'll be moving things over and getting them set up, and I'll also be doing a yard sale with my sister. After that, school will start up again and before I know it it'll be October, and then suddenly Halloween will sneak up on me and remind me I have 7 days left to vacate the apartment! Haha. One and a half more days before we get the keys, yay!!

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone! I hope you all have a good weekend planned. :)

-Rachel
  • eatless83
    Options

connie

Me too Connie!!!
  • CALIECAT
    edited August 2015
    Options
    eatless83 wrote: »

connie

Me too Connie!!!
    ******************************************************************************
    me too misfits Some has already got there So glad they are sticting wiht us.

Ray I am so excited to see the house id closed. Now plenty of time to moved.

Connie we will be hearing more about your new house I am cure. How is it coming along?
    Faye great hearing from you

we are going to the store. this morning.before it gets to Hot.

I believe
    Marie

Barbie good to see you again. esather so sorry about ginger. I ad a collie dog name ginger. lone time ago.I am sorry to say I do not what happen to her or rather do nor remember..

Jerry is yelling to go
    so see you all later

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Friday!

I'm late getting here. Cooper had a small growth under his front leg so it removed this morning. I had to have him there at 7:30, rushed to the gym for training, and by the time I finished there, he was ready to be picked up. We are back home now, he's sleeping and I'm exhausted. No sleep last night..achy knee and anxious about my fur baby. Needless to say, we will be relaxing today. (The achy knee is from trying to hold a truck door open with my leg as it was trying to close!)

Hope all of you are doing well and will check in with us soon. It's too quiet in here!

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Connie - hope the knee feels better and we are not as young we used to be ;)

Esther - So glad your salt scrub helped you and relieved some of the itching. I'd think twice about going back
    to the pool, you are definitely allergic to the chlorine.

Marie - I am with you on believing in yourself. We can do this and will !!

Rachel - Lots of luck on the new house and nice to have such a long time for moving. :)

Well I got in my hubby's car this morning to go to Yoga class and the battery was dead. I vacuumed out his car
    yesterday and he thought I had left some lights on. Nope, just had the doors open. He said the lights go out
    by themselves anyway. Now he is purchasing a new battery which has to be put in today.

We have our club party at the sailing club tomorrow which is called Corn Roast. Always a good time and it is catered for food.
    We will sleep on the boat that night and get up early and get my MIL and then head up to the cottage. I will start
    some packing today. I may go and see the hairdresser for a trim on my bangs. I have wait another week and half
    before I get my hair cut again.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Morning Misfits,
    -Rachel, So glad things worked out in your favor with your new house.
    -Marie, Glad you are doing better.
    -Connie, Hope Cooper will do well after his surgery. Take care of the sore knee!!!
    -Shirley, Have a fun day at the Corn Roast.
    -Barbie, Esther and everyone else hope you are doing ok.
    Had a good workout this morning.
    Have a good Friday and be safe.
    Nancy