Replies

• MAnthonyEvans
    MAnthonyEvans Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on board this time for good!!
  • sierrabuccellato
    sierrabuccellato Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That way me or anyone doing keto can add you for support. Keep calm and keto on!

I would LOVE some keto friends!!! I have ~122lbs to lose and I get discouraged sometimes :/
  • 1cris
    1cris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need accountability partners on this journey. Please help me succeed
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm a carnivore/vLCHF keto'er. Feel free to add me. I try to eat less than 5 g of carbs per day and no more than 10 g.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    um what is the point of 500 people saying ADD ME..when this entire KETO group IS for the sharing and discussion of Keto? the Support is in showing up and contributing or asking inside Keto…right? or is this a MFP social thing???

Personally, I don't message people unless the say "add me" due to respect. I know majority of people don't feel that way, but I'm an odd ball. :wink:

Edit: Also it makes it easier when they're on your thread as a friend. Easier to converse and share food log. So yes part is asking inside keto and the other part is for the instant socialization.
  • SaraSerene
    SaraSerene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I just started Keto a week ago and so far so good! I lost about 25lbs last year by changing some foods but soon reached a plateau halfway towards my goal :(. Decided to give keto a try, this time a little more informed, and it's been amazing! 30 more lbs to go!

Everyone feel free to add me for mutual support/motivation!!!!!
  • auntneen
    auntneen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. Keto with real foods (Paleo template).
  • Mediocrities
    Mediocrities Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not new to keto, but new to the group. If you're a fan of snarkiness, sarcasm, and general shenanigans, feel free to add me.
  • hohey
    hohey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Been on keto for 9 days now. I log daily also. Just experiencing keto flu.
  • yvettesretail
    yvettesretail Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here. Looking for keto friends.
  • dorje77
    dorje77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for 5 months. I didn't start it just to loose weight (I've lost 14kg with a standard hypocaloric diet setted up with standard MFP values), but to try how would ketones influence my trainings (and my life).

After the first month I've experienced a boost - something that I haven't feel never before, under glycogen metabolism.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • domnut
    domnut Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Happy for any to add me :smile: I've just gotten back on the bandwagon after a bit of a hiatus. :blush:
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me - off to do a bunch of friend requests :)
  • jweatherbie
    jweatherbie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I have been doing it for a few months. Down 30 lbs on keto
  • WanderingCuppa
    WanderingCuppa Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Just joined MFP and this group...looking for support and accountability...gotta ditch this unhealthy weight!
  • bendybones
    bendybones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Doing keto this almost 2 years now
    Still plenty to learn!
  • bonitabrooklynbomb
    Options
    Hi there... Feel free to add me. :)
  • syllables
    syllables Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Only been on the Keto train for about a week, looking for people to lurk and steal lunch ideas from!
  • CoachqBossHogg24
    Options
    Add me!! Macro coach with Keto specialty...SKD, TKD, and CKD!!!!
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me please - i have 100lbs to lose thanks