Options

Replies

• aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thanks Liz.

Jeez it's quiet here :D
    Stressing a lot.

House move is hopefully postponed because sale hasn't gone through. But packing has started.

Contract renewal has to take place this week. My agent and my client/boss are tiptoeing around each other! I have to write the extension myself.

Have to now put together a portfolio of evidence for studies.

And the good news is,.... Drumroll....

I've been called the sexiest granny three times this week :D:D:D
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Sexiest Granny, How awesome is that Alice!!! The other stuff will fall into place.

Tomorrow is already the middle of the week. I hope all you awesome ladies are doing o.k and have a great hump day! B)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies .... I hope everyone is doing great ....I am still going strong with the carb cycling and working out 6 days a week :)

80660339.png
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!!!
    Sorry I have not managed to post very often. I have been doing 2 workout classes a day, taking advantage of the free classes while I'm here!!! I feel AMAZING!
    AALICE~YOU GO Girl... or should I say Granny!!!

Megan ~Glad to hear you are still doing soooo well! It's hard to pull yourself out of those funks... YOU ROCK!!!

Liz~How goes everything?? Have you gotten many pics of that new lil man of yours? I can't wait to get home to see my Grandson! I've talked to him on the phone but MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY!!!

To all my other Lovely LOST Ladies... I hope you're all doing well... I miss you!!! Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friend!!!!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    dtfjwues1vxk.jpg

Benjamin Alan
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!! Liz!!!!! Too funny...my Grandfathers name was Benjamin....My Dad's name is Allan! Thanks so much for sharing the pic of your lil angel!
    I hope everyone is have in a FAB_U_LOSS day!!!!! <3
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I am sending happy thoughts to all of you. :)
  • EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mystic what a little cutie...
    How is everyone doing, seems be quite in hear including myself. I am holding my own, not losing but I am not gaining, so that's a positive... getting ready for vacation, heading to FL at the end of the week.. Can't wait for a week of cocktails at the pool in the sun.. aaahhhhh much needed and way over due..
    I hope everyone has a great week... think of you all often..
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Monday again. Gained the last 2 weeks. :s

At least I started out this week well, so far. Slightly less stressful at work today... hopefully will stay that way for the rest of the week!

I'm guessing that summer activities have kept everyone away from the site, but that you're all doing well with your journeys.
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Doing a quick drive by. There's so much that I missed and have to catch up on. It's currently 2am and guess whose still up!

Can't remember where I left off:

Went home for the 4th of July, a few days with the family. Mother is still the same.

Went home mid Aug for a funeral. One of my mother's siblings passed. She's still the same.

Almost canx my cruise at the end of Aug because I was soooooo stressed with all that had been going on. Me and my friends prepaid months ago and I was willing to take a loss.

Thankfully I went! I had a blast! It was an eight day cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first cruise and I'm hooked. I unplugged from my cellphone and Internet. I completely LET GO! It felt and feels so good!

I feel so free!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hey QT, It is good to see you! I am so glad you were good to yourself and went on the cruise, you deserve it. It sounds like it was awesome.

Em, FL sounds wonderful. I hope you have a good time.

Noodle, Keep on swimming and doing what you have been and that scale will start moving in the right direction again.

Ms. S, How is the carb cycling going?

I think about all you ladies often. I hope everyone has an awesome hump day!

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    MdwstQT - So proud of you for making the time to go. We are better with others when we also take care of ourselves. Well done!
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Thanks ladies! The support here is awesome!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Ladies, TGIF!!! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. B)
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Yes!!!! It's a three day weekend-or four day. I hope everyone enjoys themselves!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I hope all you ladies are having a good week. We have made it to hump day, we are on the down hill side. Have an awesome day! <3
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hey QT, It is good to see you! I am so glad you were good to yourself and went on the cruise, you deserve it. It sounds like it was awesome.

Em, FL sounds wonderful. I hope you have a good time.

Noodle, Keep on swimming and doing what you have been and that scale will start moving in the right direction again.

Ms. S, How is the carb cycling going?

I think about all you ladies often. I hope everyone has an awesome hump day!

Hi Mystic ...I am loving the carb cycling I have lost 7lbs since starting carb cycling on 8/8/2015...
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Way to go Ms. S!!!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well things have been quiet in here the past few weeks. I've been swamped at work, battled a terrible cold this weekend that had me completely bedridden. Starting to feel better now, thankfully. Had to go on Prednisone though and it's notorious for causing weight gain. :/ I'm just going to try & keep the calories low & the exercise up so hopefully it'll balance out.

Have a great day everyone!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Noodle - I am glad you are feeling better. <3 If anyone can stay on track and overcome the side effects of the medication, it is you. You are awesome.

I hope everyone's week is going well. I am sending happy thoughts and positive energy to all you awesome ladies. :)