100% Challenge – Losing on a Jet Plane! August 3rd to September 13th

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 8/24 My surgeon said I could wait. Its not that bad yet. I can still do everything.
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    8/22 - 8/25 - 100%
    WI: 302.2 (-1.0)

How have I not posted since the 22nd? Busy weekend, busy week and overtime coming up this weekend. I flexed a good bit this past weekend. But I watched my portions, but I know I was retaining fluid Monday from the restaurant food for lunch on Saturday. The scale was showing higher water weight%. But I really wasn't feeling it in my fingers so it wasn't too bad.

l2137298303.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Correction: 303.2 (-1.0)

Wishfully thinking.

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    8/26 100%
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    100% 25AUG
    WI: 239.0 (-.2)

Weight done at Ideal Protein clinic, so coincides with start weight. My home scale was a lot nicer to me, especially yesterday it read 235.8 which would have been nice. Maybe too much seasoning on my steak. :/ Still I'm feeling strong and it was down 3.0 since last time I was at the IP clinic and with a few glasses of wine in my cheat history last week, I'm going to call it successful. Onward and upward! Staying strong all week and clear through the weekend and hoping for a solid 4.0 loss next Wednesday.
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon, Roger. Summer colds are the pits. Heck, they are the pits any Season.

100% 8/26
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

08/26/2015 100%
    NSV last weekend too, I Bought some new Pocket Tees a size smaller and they fit rdb.gif.

Hi All
    Still feeling Poorly, A bit better than Yesterday however. I looked in the refrigerator and decided to walk to the Produce Store for Fruits, Bananas, Tangerines, Apples, Also three things for my Brother. Total walk 1 mile + whatever in the Produce store and Dollar Store. It was not bad out until the Sun started coming out from behind the clouds. Just Sitting here listening to music from the war years, Marlene Dietrich, Vera Lynn, Vaughn Monroe etc.

Have a Good Thursday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 8/24 My surgeon said I could wait. Its not that bad yet. I can still do everything.

Hi Ginny
    That is good news :)
    Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    8/22 - 8/25 - 100%
    WI: 302.2 (-1.0)

How have I not posted since the 22nd? Busy weekend, busy week and overtime coming up this weekend. I flexed a good bit this past weekend. But I watched my portions, but I know I was retaining fluid Monday from the restaurant food for lunch on Saturday. The scale was showing higher water weight%. But I really wasn't feeling it in my fingers so it wasn't too bad.

l2137298303.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    Restaurant Food (Diner) is the worst for causing water retention.
    Congratulations on Losing a Pound despite, It takes me days to get back to where I was that morning from Diner Food and I work at eating proper there too.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    nwsocal wrote: »
    100% 25AUG
    WI: 239.0 (-.2)

Weight done at Ideal Protein clinic, so coincides with start weight. My home scale was a lot nicer to me, especially yesterday it read 235.8 which would have been nice. Maybe too much seasoning on my steak. :/ Still I'm feeling strong and it was down 3.0 since last time I was at the IP clinic and with a few glasses of wine in my cheat history last week, I'm going to call it successful. Onward and upward! Staying strong all week and clear through the weekend and hoping for a solid 4.0 loss next Wednesday.

Hi
    Congratulations on the Loss. Every pound gone is a victory
    Cheers
    RogerToo
    I hope you feel better soon, Roger. Summer colds are the pits. Heck, they are the pits any Season.

100% 8/26

Hi Flo
    I Think I'm feeling it more due to rarely catching things. Heck, I worked a retail location for 16 years and do not recall getting sick, Might have been once, But I am not remembering it if so.

TTFN
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    edited August 2015
    Options
    100% 8/26 Hope your feeling better soon RogerToo. I mowed the front yard today and will do the back tomorrow or Saturday. Have fluid behind my ear drum that is driving me crazy. Wish it would go away.
  • mariska9664
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • dharris1014
    Options
    So proud of myself. Went out to happy hour, had a diet coke, and a salad. I did try some artichoke hearts, they were awesome. And I stayed on plan. Woohoo!

Hope everyone is doing better with their colds, workloads and everything else.

8/27 100%
  • ginnywed
    Options
    NOT 100% 8/27 Went completely off the rails today. Better day tomorrow.
  • mariska9664
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Late night Cards game = late night snack attacks... :(

Need to change my 100% to Not 100% for 8/27/2015... Could have been much worse though; only got into chicken noodle soup & deli meat...
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    100% 8/27

RogerToo wrote: »

100% 8/26

Hi Flo
    I Think I'm feeling it more due to rarely catching things. Heck, I worked a retail location for 16 years and do not recall getting sick, Might have been once, But I am not remembering it if so.

TTFN
    RogerToo

Yeah, your resistance was up with Retail. Not so much now. :)

Feel better quickly, Roger.

Sorry about your ear, Ginny. Not fun.

Good job staying OP, D. :)

I have no idea how the Cards did last night, M. I saw the 1st 2 innings and crashed.

• RogerToo
    edited August 2015
    Options

08/27/2015 100%

Hi All
    Still somewhat under the weather but I walked anyway.......... It was so cool it was almost cold, Parts of NJ hit the 40s overnight, a nearby town was in the 50s. Shorts and a T-Shirt did not really cut it until I got warmed up and caffeinated.

Now I am officially tired :)

We pulled the fuel tank off of the Roto Tiller for cleaning, The Fuel was really old 10+ years and did not even smell anything remotely like gas. Picked up new fuel hose as the old hose was cracked and leaking. I believe it will be fine with new fuel as it did run on starting fluid. Hopefully I will not have to rebuild the carburetor too.

Don't forget, Only two more days to buy the $59.99 NS Gift Cards Via Costco

Have a Good Friday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 8/26 Hope your feeling better soon RogerToo. I mowed the front yard today and will do the back tomorrow or Saturday. Have fluid behind my ear drum that is driving me crazy. Wish it would go away.

Hi Ginny
    I Wonder if that is what is happening to me? When I get up I hear noise like brisk breeze is blowing into the one ear, it clears up after I have been up for a while however. Then if I take a nap it is back when I get up, I sleep on one side and not the back or other side.
    If that is what is happening to You I could understand it bothering You!!

Have a Good Day
    Roger
    So proud of myself. Went out to happy hour, had a diet coke, and a salad. I did try some artichoke hearts, they were awesome. And I stayed on plan. Woohoo!

Hope everyone is doing better with their colds, workloads and everything else.

8/27 100%

Hi
    Congratulations on surviving happy hour temptations rdb.gif

Thank You for the kind words
    RogerToo
    100% 8/27
    RogerToo wrote: »

100% 8/26

Hi Flo

TTFN
    RogerToo

Yeah, your resistance was up with Retail. Not so much now. :)

Feel better quickly, Roger.

Sorry about your ear, Ginny. Not fun.

Good job staying OP, D. :)

I have no idea how the Cards did last night, M. I saw the 1st 2 innings and crashed.

Hi Flo
    I always worried when I worked retail. It amazed me how many people came in with that Deep Raspy Cough!

You would think that with better BP, FSB, Activity level and more I would be more resistant, Not less :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2015
    Options

yDon't forget, Only two more days to buy the $59.99 NS Gift Cards Via Costco
  • dharris1014
    Options
    8/28 100%
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    08/25 = 100 %
    08/26 = 100 %
    08/27 = 100 %
    08/28 = 100 %
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2015
    Options
    08/28/2015 100%

Hi All
    I went walking this morning, Weather was nice and cool, It does not feel like August, Nearby town was in the 50s overnight.

Feeling Somewhat better today, still not 100% :(

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm still out here. Fires all around us. We were under evacuation level 2 for over a week and upgraded to level 1 now. Finally unpacked clothes, but high winds tonight and tomorrow so I may be repacking. Fires still burning and wind will make them whip up and run. The smoke has us in "hazardous" air quality and has been that way for weeks. Killer on my COPD and keeps me indoors with N95 respirator mask. Seeing surgeon Tue after CT of shoulder and may have to have a total reversal shoulder replacement. So you see, my life is upside down and out of my control in many ways. Will monitor when I can. If I have to have surgery,the recovery is extremely lengthy.