Daily check in

Options

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @haleymiller0707 good to see you back..and hopefully feeling better :)
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @haleymiller0707, welcome back!!
  • germany03
    Options
    Is anyone still doing 21 day fix? Where did everyone dissappear to? Miss yall :(
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow...not a lot going on here :/
    I am still checking in but have not been doing 21DF....I want to do another round soon though!
  • germany03
    Options
    Me too....just need to find the right starting point
  • mscote12
    Options
    Next week I am on vacation from my full time job so I will be able to attend classes at the gym that I normally am not able to attend, which is great...but won't make sense to start 21DF with my schedule all wack. Maybe the following week I can get back to the program.

I am not sure if I will follow the food portion of it...might just focus on getting the workouts in. We'll see....
  • germany03
    Options
    Well I am on day 2 of another round. Fingers crossed nothing happens this time to derail me. Can't wait to get back in the feeling hyped routine :)
  • germany03
    Options
    Day 4 ...pilates fix done .(I can't stand planks) ..starting to feel in the zone again and loving it...made some pumkin energy bites from the Fixate cook book again...yuuuum....these little balls are so addictive. I started shaping mine into half the size of a regular ball so I can eat 2 :)
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My round 2 fizzled out. Round 2.5 will begin soon!
  • mscote12
    Options
    @germany03 thats awesome and those balls sounds yummy. I always look up recipes to make healthy snacks at home but then I look at the list of ingredients and I think...too much work! lol I am awful about that stuff...Pilates is still the hardest workout for me haha no joke...I struggle every time I do it!

I have been trying to reign in my eating from this past vacation...havent really worked out yet this week besides walking...at least it is something. I have to stop settling for that and start really pushing myself, that is the only way I will make changes!...Gah its so hard! lol

@raelorien you got this!!! I fizzle out all the time....light that fire back up baby!! :smiley:
  • germany03
    Options
    Lol @mscote12 we know all too we'll about the fizzling out don't we..haha.how many rounds have we started together and both of us didn't finish ? Lol .I know I have started several rounds myself without finishing since I am back from Vacation.....but the important part is --- we always start back up!!!!!!!!!!! Go baby go baby go
  • germany03
    Options
    Ok so here is the first rough patch....worked all day ...got my hair done on the way home...oh yeah I really feel like working out today...NOT! ..I'll post tomorrow if I pushed play or pause
  • germany03
    Options
    I pressed play :)
  • mscote12
    Options
    @germany03 good for you!!!
    I have a little over 3 weeks left of this challenge I am doing with a local gym....as of Monday there will be 21 days left, so I thought-what better way to finish off the challenge by filling those last 21 days with the 21DF. I will be starting a round bright and early Monday morning....still not sure if I am going to do the food plan yet...
    I plan to continue to take other classes and other workouts on top of the 21DF workouts...gotta give myself that final push and finish this challenge strong! :)
  • germany03
    Options
    @mscote12 way to finish your challenge with 21DF in addition to your regular classes.

I have been following the 30 day ab challenge ( currently on day 7) ...I actually like it. ..I try to do it right after my 21 day fix workouts. ...to be honeat..this weekend I have not stuck to the food plan either but I have tried to stay within my calorie count. Sofar so good :)
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    jumping back in - day 1!
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I joined a 21 Day Fix FB group and it started yesterday. I finally feel my Lyme Disease is under control and I need to get back on track. So Day 2 and I pressed play.
    @mscote12 - great idea adding in 21Df to that challenge. Good luck
    @dkwi04 - we are on the same schedule
    @germany03 - how are you doing?
    Have a great day everyone!
  • germany03
    Options
    Im doing great @haleymiller0707 at it again ..haha
    Ok ..day 2 for me (again) ...had to reset AGAIN. But..the important thing is I don't quit ..I might rest and derail bit not quit.
    So here is to another round (atleast startes) !

Welcome back @dkwi04
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm on day one of round 2. I had a weeks maintenance.....(eating a lot of wrong food) before starting again. I hope this forum is still active. I wouldn't mind having a bit of help this time